Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 02:59 PM

602 posts, read 574,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I literally have never seen a single "liberal" here or in the real world praise Dormer but I have seen at least a dozen right wingers on this very forum make him out to be an anti-government hero. You're simply projecting again because it was entirely the right wing which loved that murderer and tried to make him a hero with all sorts of stupid conspiracy theories.

I've seen at least a dozen liberals praise him.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:01 PM

651 posts, read 705,600 times
This is one of the most pathetic stories I have seen to date. First off that so called stock pile of guns would not make any ones list as a stock pile. There were two guns, one was a Negant model M38, its only outdated by some Ummm 75 years. LMAO the lever action rifle is not even on Feinsteins hit list as a bad gun and the swords were not even worth talking about. When is the last time you saw a mass slashing with swords? LMFAO Its pathetic, stupid and paranoid. You on the left who say that the right is paranoid this is about as paranoid as it gets. I saw some large ammo but I don't know if it was inert or real and with no gun its a souvenir.

I guess you could throw it at Bloomberg but that may knock some sense into him. LOL Just kidding for you paranoid *******s.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:01 PM

109 posts, read 128,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
are you kidding? have you lost your mind? no less a liberal pundant than Marc Lamant Hill called it "exciting" and compaired him to Jango unchained.

There is no question that Dorner was liberal in his ideology. No question whatsoever.

yet you libs didnt come on here and decry "YET ANOTHER LEFT WING KILLER" or whatever.

The guy that shot Gabby Giffords left a left wing screed as did the idiot who flew the plane into the IRS building.
Ok, he was a liberal, i could care less.... My problem is people need to stop generalizing a whole group, if one liberal thinks Dorner was a hero, that doesn't mean all of us did. Insanity crosses political lines. "Yet another Left Wing Killer", look i just said it Crime happens everyday, be it democrat or republican, white, hispanic, asian, or black

Old 02-22-2013, 03:04 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

You need to learn the difference between saying "John Smith should die" and saying "I am preparing to kill John Smith"

Old 02-22-2013, 03:06 PM

2,198 posts, read 2,736,205 times
Bloomberg is not a Democrat. He was a Democrat until 2001, then switched to the Republican party until 2007, then switched to independent.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:07 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,757,106 times
What makes this guy a right winger? I am a NA and I hate nazis like bloomberg and cuomo as well. Doesn't make me right wing.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:08 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,145,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

I wish people would just keep their mouths shut.

20yrsinBranson

Old 02-22-2013, 03:11 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areed View Post
Ok, he was a liberal, i could care less.... My problem is people need to stop generalizing a whole group, if one liberal thinks Dorner was a hero, that doesn't mean all of us did. Insanity crosses political lines. "Yet another Left Wing Killer", look i just said it Crime happens everyday, be it democrat or republican, white, hispanic, asian, or black
You mean like how the OP characterized this person as a "right wing extremist" rather than as a mentally disturbed individual? Implying it was his politics that made him violent rather them him just being a violent person. Despite your claim of impartiality, I notice you didn't protest that.

You sound like the people who are against Israel out of a self described interest in stopping violence and oppression, yet somehow when radical Islamists kill Christians and burn churches elsewhere in the Middle East these great humanitarians are nowhere to be found.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:11 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,816,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
I've seen at least a dozen liberals praise him.
From all the trolling and deflections, it's clear all the right wingers applaud the terrorist's plot to kill democratic politicians that this thread is about.

If you wish to prove me wrong and call him out, please do so. If you, or any of the right wingers don't, then you are proving the fact that you all support him,..

Old 02-22-2013, 03:12 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
What makes this guy a right winger? I am a NA and I hate nazis like bloomberg and cuomo as well. Doesn't make me right wing.
You just defended a nazi in another thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies