Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 06:55 AM

46,313 posts, read 27,117,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post

Virtually every mass murderer and nutcase has been a right wing extremist. It's been found quite a few times and the #1 terror threat to america is from homegrown right wing extremists.
Still waiting for you to back this up.....

Of course you are just spreading far left lies to push an agenda.....

Old 02-23-2013, 07:04 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times
Quote:
Yes, parroting those crimes were committed by leftys is spreading ultra-right wing lies
Oh I see .... when liberals and their sick wacko pets Kill it's a lie....

The problem is you are ALL sick wackos and you can't tell. It's like telling a idiot he is a idiot because he is too stupid to understand he is an idiot.

That doesn't change the truth.......

It's like gun law. There is a zillion gun laws most of which are not enforced because they can't be enforced.

And so to the stupid moron liberal mind set the whole idea breaks down to making more stupid gun law that can't / won't be enforced and you people act as if this is a new idea.... like there is no gun law.

Then you talk as if it is already against the law to own guns... LOL You have no idea how silly that is to someone like me that has owned guns for longer than you have been alive.

I am not the problem, but my grandson might be. he is just about to turn 4 and already has a good collection of his own guns.... You could have a hard time trying to out live him.

I wouldn't hold my breath if i were you....

Old 02-23-2013, 07:16 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Of course you do, anything that has to do with a gun, it is automatically a right wing nut job, tea party toting redneck gun owner.

So, the people here on CD are all far right wing nut jobs? WOW, pretty bold....

You mean people obeying the law, by showing up with guns? Notice how NOBODY got hurt either....now did they....

The lies that come from the left to push an agenda are amazing....
From a logical sense, a lefty, or democrat wouldn't threaten another democrat, only really angry people at democrats would do such a thing, people who are dissatisfied with the Democrats holding office. You seldom see any lefties angry enough to be outraged enough to post vitriol against righties, it's usually righties who accuse lefties or liberals, and make the condescending remarks, such as panty wetters, bed wetters, etc., as if that would give credence to their argument that righties are just such pacifists, which they're not.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:37 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Still waiting for you to back this up.....

Of course you are just spreading far left lies to push an agenda.....
That's funny that you never asked this of the right wing poster claiming every shooting was done by a liberal, not to mention other outrageous accusations and you didn't say a peep, why is that?

Your partisanship is showing

Old 02-23-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh I see .... when liberals and their sick wacko pets Kill it's a lie....

The problem is you are ALL sick wackos and you can't tell. It's like telling a idiot he is a idiot because he is too stupid to understand he is an idiot.

That doesn't change the truth.......

It's like gun law. There is a zillion gun laws most of which are not enforced because they can't be enforced.

And so to the stupid moron liberal mind set the whole idea breaks down to making more stupid gun law that can't / won't be enforced and you people act as if this is a new idea.... like there is no gun law.

Then you talk as if it is already against the law to own guns... LOL You have no idea how silly that is to someone like me that has owned guns for longer than you have been alive.

I am not the problem, but my grandson might be. he is just about to turn 4 and already has a good collection of his own guns.... You could have a hard time trying to out live him.

I wouldn't hold my breath if i were you....
The idiots are those on the far right, they are brainwashed filth that are deadset on destroying the nation to reign in their fascism.
They are crapping on the constitution, planning and committing terror attacks, the far right will never been satisfied until liberty is destroyed,..

Old 02-23-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
From a logical sense, a lefty, or democrat wouldn't threaten another democrat, only really angry people at democrats would do such a thing, people who are dissatisfied with the Democrats holding office. You seldom see any lefties angry enough to be outraged enough to post vitriol against righties, it's usually righties who accuse lefties or liberals, and make the condescending remarks, such as panty wetters, bed wetters, etc., as if that would give credence to their argument that righties are just such pacifists, which they're not.
The terrorist this topic is about could come out and say he's a rootin' tootin' teaparty supporter that loves fox and is a regular troll on internet forums, and the hard right fools will still defend him, and claim he isn't a right winger.

In the far right's warped mindset, they think everything and everyone that is a GOP supporter is rainbows and unicorn, and they could never do anything wrong.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:49 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,006 times
Quote:
and they could never do anything wrong.
He didn't do anything wrong. His arrest is to highlight the tyrannical government.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:12 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times
Quote:
You actually need to watch the video and listen to it too.

The man threatened numerous democrats and "Obama Followers" according to the report of the man's facebook page.
The biggest killer of obama supporters are obama supporters.

90% of gun violence happens in the inner cities....primarily obama supporter on obama supporter.

The only ban I will support is banning obama supporters from owning guns.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:18 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times
Quote:
Well I've read many posts here on city-data of incensed righties concerning Obama, liberals and democrats, and the profile in this story fits. It is mostly the right wing nuts who are mad enough to to do what he did, threaten public officials. Tea party and so called conservatives have showed up to town hall meetings of Obama and other democrats toting guns before, usually liberals or lefties don't do these types of things.

Of course I expect right wing fanatics to be in denial and place blame outside of their party affiliations for these actions, that's natural.
If "leaders" would cease from overstepping their powers, there would be no need for backlash.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:18 AM

109 posts, read 128,345 times
Quote:
The idiots are those on the far right, they are brainwashed filth that are deadset on destroying the nation to reign in their fascism.
They are crapping on the constitution, planning and committing terror attacks, the far right will never been satisfied until liberty is destroyed,..
+1
They use fear to be elected into office!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies