Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 06:39 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
You can keep making up and repeating lies, but that doesn't make them the truth

Virtually every mass murderer and nutcase has been a right wing extremist. It's been found quite a few times and the #1 terror threat to america is from homegrown right wing extremists.
They are unstable and volatile.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:39 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,816,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Can you provide anything to back this up?

Doubtful.....

You keep makin up and repeating lies, but no matter how many times you say it, does not make it the truth..

So, run off and provide the data....and no, I'm not going to look up your data that is NOT there...
Provide me with the proof that every one has been a lefty, I'd hate to think you are just lying again

Old 02-23-2013, 06:41 AM

46,311 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Provide me with the proof that every one has been a lefty, I'd hate to think you are just lying again
I never said that, now run along and provide the proof of what you say that they are all righties....
Quote:

Virtually every mass murderer and nutcase has been a right wing extremist. It's been found quite a few times and the #1 terror threat to america is from homegrown right wing extremists.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Well, there you go thinking someone did not watch the video.....

Does that classify him as a rightie?

What about a Nazi? What if he lived in Alabama and did the same thing, and threatened the people of that state, would he still be a far right rightie?

You on the left want everything bad to be someone on the right, and make them a "far right nut job."

Because you people are wetting your panties every time someone says something stupid and ignorant, does not instantly qualify them as a person on the right....
It's funny watching you defend this lunatic. Why do you support people threatening to commit heinous crimes?

Old 02-23-2013, 06:46 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
All who?

The Fort Hood shooter?

The Connecticut school shooter?

The Colorado theater shooter?

The Gabby Giffords shooter?

The Atlanta Middle School shooter?

Amanda Bowden, who says she wanted to be the next Connecticut shooter?

The Virginia Tech Shooter?

The Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter?

The Unitarian Universalist Church shooter?

The Sikh temple shooter from Wisconsin?
Quote:
You can keep making up and repeating lies, but that doesn't make them the truth

You mean like all these crimes committed by lefty's?

face it you libies and lefty MF's ALL need to be LOCKED UP!

Old 02-23-2013, 06:46 AM

Quote:
It's funny watching you defend this lunatic. Why do you support people threatening to commit heinous crimes?
I do not support it, I also don't run around saying everyone with a gun or threatening anyone is a left wing nut job. Unlike you, you will post everything about every shooting and claim they are right wing nut jobs.....with ZERO proof....

Now, again where is your proof?

Old 02-23-2013, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
You mean like all these crimes committed by lefty's?
Yes, parroting those crimes were committed by leftys is spreading ultra-right wing lies

Old 02-23-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Yes, parroting those crimes were committed by leftys is spreading ultra-right wing lies
Of course you don't do that now do you..............

Quote:

Old 02-23-2013, 06:49 AM

Quote:
I do not support it, I also don't run around saying everyone with a gun or threatening anyone is a left wing nut job. Unlike you, you will post everything about every shooting and claim they are right wing nut jobs.....with ZERO proof....

Now, again where is your proof?
You are doing it right here in this thread. I guess someone that is threatening to kill democratic politicians, voters for Obama and blames "the liberals" for everything, makes someone not a right winger, that's quite a,..let's say "interesting" take on it

Old 02-23-2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
You are doing it right here in this thread. I guess someone that is threatening to kill democratic politicians, voters for Obama and blames "the liberals" for everything, makes someone not a right winger, that's quite a,..let's say "interesting" take on it
No, you are saying it....not me.....

You have no proof he is a right winger......

He threatened people, had a gun, and that automatically makes him a RWNJ, interesting take on it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies