Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2013, 09:18 PM

7,006 posts, read 7,001,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Do you have a reference from a real newspaper like the NY Times, Washington Post, honestly the lifenews.
I love how people sniff "Do you have links to real news sites?" because it never occurs to them that 'legit' newspapers like the New York Times don't have an agenda to censor, bury, or completely whiteout various newsworthy stories around the nation and world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2013, 06:23 AM

57,383 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Jury deliberations begin in Philadelphia doctor murder trial - U.S. News

How is nbc news for you? The media hasn't been covering the story much so I post the site who has done most of the reporting on it. You don't have to believe them though since you can check the trial transcript.
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144
Planned Parenthood CEO Lied About Not Knowing of Gosnell Horrors | LifeNews.com

The comments make it clear that Planned Parenthood knew of the problems at Gosnell’s clinic despite the February 2010 contention that it did not. The blogger suggests the reason Planned Parenthood lied about not knowing is because, like Gosnell, the abortion business has a history of killing and injuring women in botched abortions, such as Tonya Reaves.

Planned Parenthood has already been connected with Gosnell in a number of different ways
That's not what is indicated in the NBC News article, once again do you have a real paper that indicates what was stated above.

Old 05-02-2013, 09:42 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,279,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
You seem to be agreeing with me, although it went over your head.
No more for-profit clinics. We don't have doctors saving feet in jars or babies swimming in dirty toilets.
Canada does have for profit clinics.

In 2009, according to the CIHI, 78.6% of abortions in Alberta are performed in for-profit, private clinics

Alberta Government Funds Private Abortion Clinics with 16.5 Million Dollars Annually | AmandaAction

Old 05-03-2013, 03:23 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,533,375 times
Default .GOSNELL WHO?! (It Ain't Easy Being a Babykiller) .

GOSNELL WHO?! (It Ain't Easy Being a Babykiller) - YouTube

No one knows who he is??? Nice coverage of it by the news huh?

Old 05-03-2013, 03:34 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,580,094 times
Quote:
Nice coverage of it by the news huh?
I thought lying was against your religion?

Old 05-03-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I thought lying was against your religion?
You lie.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
You lie.
Please explain how I lie?

How can you justify your lying when you use religion as the basis for determining how others should live, and yet you do not adhere to one of the very fundamental tenets of your own religion?

Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Please explain how I lie?

How can you justify your lying when you use religion as the basis for determining how others should live, and yet you do not adhere to one of the very fundamental tenets of your own religion?
What's religion got to do with this? Take that to the religion section. This is a thread about Gosnell's trial and how it will turn out.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:50 PM

Quote:
What's religion got to do with this? Take that to the religion section. This is a thread about Gosnell's trial and how it will turn out.
Haha, as I anticipated, there is absolutely no justification for your repeated lies.

Carry on.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:51 PM

Default Why is Kermit Gosnell Smiling During His Murder Trial?

Why is Kermit Gosnell Smiling During His Murder Trial? | LifeNews.com

In short, what goes on in the mind, the soul, of one who does abortions?
I have examined this question for decades, conducting meetings and healing programs with former abortionists and former abortion clinic workers, and collaborating with Dr. Philip Ney, the Canadian psychiatrist who has done the bulk of the groundbreaking research on this theme. In a matter of weeks, in fact, I will again bring a group of former abortion providers through a weekend of healing.

Seeking to understand how a person gets into the abortion business, and how they come out, is a fascinating and often scary undertaking. It shows us how a human being can totally disconnect from his own natural responses of horror and aversion to killing, from his own natural warnings of conscience. We’re not talking here about a religious conviction or doctrine. We’re talking about the most basic responses, rooted in human nature, that favor the preservation of oneself, of others and of one’s own species.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies