Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 04:43 PM

37,977 posts, read 22,157,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
You get your information from Judge Judy???

Seriously, dude????!!!!
I just kind of blew over the reference to judge Judy, since i have no clue who she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 04:46 PM

37,977 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
I trusted the other guy a whole lot less. There is one candidate who says openly that he is going to do you in and the other candidate who verbally says he won't do you in but whos actions speak louder, who the hell are you going to choose?
If actions speak loudly, why did you ignore the actions of 0bama over the past four years? We just had four years of failure, were you just giving 0bama a complete pass, or did you seriously think things could get any worse then wasting $6 trillion in new debt and only increasing the numbers of the poor and desperate people?

Old 03-10-2013, 08:29 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
If actions speak loudly, why did you ignore the actions of 0bama over the past four years? We just had four years of failure, were you just giving 0bama a complete pass, or did you seriously think things could get any worse then wasting $6 trillion in new debt and only increasing the numbers of the poor and desperate people?
He got them hooked on hope and change. No changes yet.. we told you so.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:22 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
That is not the government's roll. It is their roll to do this for the poor but not for everybody.

It is not even their role to do it for the poor.

There role is to protect freedom and liberty. Not restrict it at every corner.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
I trusted the other guy a whole lot less. There is one candidate who says openly that he is going to do you in and the other candidate who verbally says he won't do you in but whos actions speak louder, who the hell are you going to choose?

What do you expect when they throw two Progressives at us, to choose from.
The lesser of two progressive evils, is still progressive.
The Constitution has been in the way of Progressive goals, since the turn of the last century and the Progressive Era, that brought us segregation, income tax, social security and the federal reserve.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:42 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,410,769 times
If Obama is too far to the right for you guys that voted for him then America is doomed if you ever get somebody who fits your bill. It's scary to think about it ...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Old 03-11-2013, 07:54 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
We have to keep an eye on Obama and let him know how we feel. Especially about Social Security and medicare. The fact he is having dinners and lunch with right wing fanatical Republicans bothers me greatly. It makes me think we are about to get screwed big time. If there is one thing the parties can all agree on, it is screwing the working people. We must not allow this to happen.
You realize that the VP, Secretary of State and keynot speaker at this years DNC were all NAFTA signers? You know, one of the most damaging pieces of legislation to unions in a long long time?

I think you need to worry as much about his inner circle as you do about whom he is having lunch with.

Take a look at the resumes of his appointees....bain capital, wall street, walmart....you are smart to be nervous but you are looking for the knife in the hand of the guy in front of you while the guy standing behind you that you trust is winding up to stab you in the back.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:10 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
We have to keep an eye on Obama and let him know how we feel. Especially about Social Security and medicare. The fact he is having dinners and lunch with right wing fanatical Republicans bothers me greatly. It makes me think we are about to get screwed big time. If there is one thing the parties can all agree on, it is screwing the working people. We must not allow this to happen.
Sadly, Democrats keep screwing the working class and poor over. Neither party really stands economically with the working class, or poor Americans or the lower middle class.

By possibly agreeing to make cuts to those programs, the Democratic party blurs the line between their party and conservatives, it is a mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies