Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2013, 08:31 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
So wait until the pest is a legal adult and then hang him. He is still too damn dangerous to risk his ever getting lose.
There is no danger he will ever "get lose".....I believe he got more than one life without parole ever sentence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2013, 08:34 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
The last two quote did NOT indicate that they were okay with someone killing a person because they were mad at them. Also don't see any laws saying it's okay to kill a person because you're angry at them or about anything.
That is what the death penalty is. I guess you are agreeing the others are saying that though.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
That is what the death penalty is. I guess you are agreeing the others are saying that though.
I don't understand what you're saying? The death penalty is a law indicating that it's okay to kill someone because you're angry????

I have no idea what you mean when you say you guess I'm agreeing the others are saying that though. Sorry.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
I don't understand what you're saying? The death penalty is a law indicating that it's okay to kill someone because you're angry????

I have no idea what you mean when you say you guess I'm agreeing the others are saying that though. Sorry.
I'm assuming this is why people end up with the personal attacks as it seems it is the only thing you understand.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:46 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
In principle I'm in favor of the death penalty, but in practice I'm against it. It is too slow in being carried out and actually more expensive for the tax payers than life imprisonment. Let this scumbag rot in maximum security for the rest of his life.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:52 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
when he bends over for the soap thats the moment he will realize he just got screwed..

Old 03-20-2013, 08:54 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I've been to prison before. There isn't a whole lot of "male on male" rape as people like to imagine there is.
No, but there are a lot of assaults. If this kid goes in to that prison with this same snotty attitude, he WILL get assaulted.

I know we are supposed to care about that but damnit, I just can't.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
I'm assuming this is why people end up with the personal attacks as it seems it is the only thing you understand.
That's a pretty nasty thing to say. Pathetic defense of people personally attacking rather than discussing the issue. Exactly how do personal attacks add anything to the conversation and how do they communicate anything about the topic? They don't. They are just intended to threaten and shut people up. That does not work with me, as you can see I'm still posting.

The thought, "Why not just kill this kid," is nothing but an emotional reaction to the kid, which is exactly what he wanted. Of course, his behavior is repulsive. I've never said it wasn't. I've been talking about how these things play out in real life.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
That's a pretty nasty thing to say. Pathetic defense of people personally attacking rather than discussing the issue. Exactly how do personal attacks add anything to the conversation and how do they communicate anything about the topic? They don't. They are just intended to threaten and shut people up. That does not work with me, as you can see I'm still posting.

The thought, "Why not just kill this kid," is nothing but an emotional reaction to the kid, which is exactly what he wanted. Of course, his behavior is repulsive. I've never said it wasn't. I've been talking about how these things play out in real life.
Yes and that emotion is anger which is what I said but for some reason you felt a need to dispute my claim despite agreeing with it.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Yes and that emotion is anger which is what I said but for some reason you felt a need to dispute my claim despite agreeing with it.
You've lost me completely. What did you say about anger and how did I dispute what you said and agreed with it at the same time? Maybe you could just give me the post numbers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies