Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2013, 08:01 PM

977 posts, read 764,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua
I love Al Gore. He brought attention to the global warming issue.

Genuflect when repeating the name of the high priest of the church of global warming.
He was the biggest hypocrite on this issue. His home sucked up energy like a sponge.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:40 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,741,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
He also invented the internet, which was later shown to have consisted of tubes.
LOL! OMG. There's that sole Al Gore faux pas the wingnuts adore so much!

Good heavens, me, I'm just grateful at least VP Al Gore wasn't an illiterate who can't speak English worth sh_t. If Al Gore had been illiterate, like Prez GW Bush, right wingnuts would be mouthing off to us daily: "Nyuk nyuk nyuk! Al Gore said IRREGARDLESS!," and "Hahaha Al Gore said it's hard to put food ON your family," and "Nya nya nya! Al Gore confused the NAME of the Ambassador with somebody else!"

It just amazes me that right wingnuts even DARE to bring up the 1 or 2 guffaws of brilliant liberals, when their own right wing political landscape is scattered with low I.Q., nefarious cretins who can barely speak the only language they "learned." If killing the only language right wingers know were a crime, there'd be no right wingers in this country, and we libs would be bored sh_tless voting only for ourselves.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:00 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,795,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn
The Manmade Global Whatever kooks have been whining about man's impact on the climate for more than 40 years now.

And in all that time, they have never come up with the slightest proof of a link between man's activities and Global Warming (or is it "cooling" this week?).

Just the same old squalling, smears, and namecalling.

And references to tons of studies, which point to other studies, which refer to yet more studies... but never an actual study that proves man caused anything.

** 40 YEARS **. It's a record of futility that may never be equalled.
It's amazing the fictions right wingers can come up with about science! And pull it all out of their imagination! Talk about creativity!
Were you about to point out a study that actually proved a link between man's activities and Global Whatever?

I didn't think so.

The kooks' record of failure remains unblemished.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Were you about to point out a study that actually proved a link between man's activities and Global Whatever?

I didn't think so.

The kooks' record of failure remains unblemished.
Google them, but I don't recommend it. You're not a scientist, and would find them confusing, so you'd call them bunk.

Old 04-03-2013, 01:41 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,795,846 times
Quote:
Google them, but I don't recommend it. You're not a scientist, and would find them confusing, so you'd call them bunk.
I see.

You can't cite such a study, so you do a 180 and announce that I have to prove your point for you?

And if/when I can't find any proof either, that somehow proves YOU right?

Are you on any prescription medications the readers of this forum should be aware of when reading your posts?

The leftist fanatics' forty-year 0-for-everything record of futility continues unbroken......

Old 04-03-2013, 02:50 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,770,934 times
Quote:
LOL! OMG. There's that sole Al Gore faux pas the wingnuts adore so much!
Actually, it's one of many lies.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
I see.

You can't cite such a study, so you do a 180 and announce that I have to prove your point for you?

Are you on any prescription medications the readers of this forum should be aware of when reading your posts?

The leftist fanatics' forty-year 0-for-everything record of futility continues unbroken......
I've said this before, so I'm going to say this again. I don't google things for Repukes. If I were being paid $500/hour for doing so, perhaps. But just to please Repukes? LOLOL! You have fingers, don't you? Place them gingerly on your keyboard and start researching. If you were a lib, you bet I'd get in there and look anything up. For a Repuke? Not a chance.

So get with it! Time's a wastin'!

Old 04-03-2013, 02:57 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,691,628 times
Quote:
I see.

You know the joke, a person claims they invented elephant repellent, and they give the fact that there are no elephants to be seen in town as proof. Obviously you are a flat earther, and a denier, because the lack of elephants is all they need to prove that they are correct.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:59 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,691,628 times
Quote:
I've said this before, so I'm going to say this again. I don't google things for Repukes. If I were being paid $500/hour for doing so, perhaps. But just to please Repukes? LOLOL! You have fingers, don't you? Place them gingerly on your keyboard and start researching. If you were a lib, you bet I'd get in there and look anything up. For a Repuke? Not a chance.

So get with it! Time's a wastin'!
How old are you anyway? Twelve, thirteen?

Old 04-03-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
How old are you anyway? Twelve, thirteen?
Is that an insult? Or you're simply angry because I call Republicans exactly what they are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies