Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:33 AM

137 posts, read 151,410 times

Advertisements

Robert Zimmerman: I apologize for tweet

Audio only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 03:10 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Why do I care WHO is posting the pictures? I don't. The message is still the same, no matter who is posting them.....and that message is that the effect of black culture on black teens is downright disgusting.
Quote:
And yet black people keep perpetuating these horrific statistics with their "I don't need my baby daddy" attitude.
Then the rest of us have to deal with the "baby" who ended up killing or stealing or whatever because in fact he didn't have a good home life. And so the door goes round and round and round. All because someone couldn't keep her legs closed or his penis to himself or otherwise engage in personal responsiblity like a normal human should. And then what? The kids run to gangs and other thugs for their father figures. And door goes round and round and round. Again.

That's the reality. Who gives a schit about who actually posted the picture. I don't give a damn if it's George Zimmermans brother or George Jeffersons wife.
What amazes me is the amount of blacks that actually support/defend this behavior or blame everyone else.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:08 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What part of my post did you not comprehend?

Was it the part that said that black people have no one but themselves to blame for state of affairs within their culture?

Or was it the part that outlined the statistical terms in which black people have complete control of their own destiny? (Abortion, high school drop outs, prison, gang affiliation, etc.)

Is there something not clear about my post? Apparently you think that I blamed you for the actions of others. The reality is that I blame those who are responsible....which would be those who perpetuate the horrific side of black culture. And if that is in fact you, then yes, I am blaming you. If not, then what's your problem?

This post is dumber than the last. You talk about "black culture" and statistics then contradict yourself by saying you don't blame people like me. Now which one is it, are black people as a whole to blame for the actions of the poor, ignorant, and criminal minded or are those people responsible for their behavior, regardless of race? Don't back peddle now, we all know what you initially meant.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:20 AM

1,137 posts, read 971,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
This post is dumber than the last. You talk about "black culture" and statistics then contradict yourself by saying you don't blame people like me. Now which one is it, are black people as a whole to blame for the actions of the poor, ignorant, and criminal minded or are those people responsible for their behavior, regardless of race? Don't back peddle now, we all know what you initially meant.
Emotion must be left out of this debate.

People need to quit acting as if blacks as a whole benefit the nation.

Are all blacks criminals? Of course not. Are all blacks bad people? Nope.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-03-2013 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: trolling

Old 03-28-2013, 10:25 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What does that have to do with Trayvon Martin since he did have a good home life ? What does that have to do with the millions of African Americans who have good home lives ?

Your argument is to make a generalized statement about an entire population that you have no connection to what so ever.

You are basically doing the exact same thing you have had a problem with on this site.
He had a good home life?

His parents are divorced and he was staying with his dad who is shacking up with his girlfriend.

I suppose in some eyes, that's a 'good home life', lol.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:34 AM

116 posts, read 93,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
That family is mentally ill...

That ethnic group is ill as well.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:42 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,742 times
Smh at the racists on this website. It's always the ones with the low post counts.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:50 AM

When people make idiotic statements like "As a whole though, the group is detrimental to the nation." or "That ethnic group is ill as well.", what exactly are they expecting or insinuating needs to be done about it? Extermination, concentration camps? Makes one wonder what certain people, who think they are an honorary white person would do. Would they shout over and over again "I am not like those other *******!", and think that would save them? What allegedly happened with the baby is highly unlikely. It is much more likely that a White person is killed by another White person than a Black person and Trayvon Martin was killed, he wasn't the killer. Every time a White person does something sick and crazy, race is left out of the discussion. RACISTS ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE NATION.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
He had a good home life?

His parents are divorced and he was staying with his dad who is shacking up with his girlfriend.

I suppose in some eyes, that's a 'good home life', lol.
Yeah and living in a home with two parents who hate other or raise their kids to be hateful bigots is so much better? Way to judge a book by its cover.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:00 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Emotion must be left out of this debate.

People need to quit acting as if blacks as a whole benefit the nation.

Are all blacks criminals? Of course not. Are all blacks bad people? Nope.
As a whole poverty and racism are bad for the nation.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-03-2013 at 03:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies