Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2013, 09:52 AM

750 posts, read 1,435,076 times

Advertisements

In the immortal words of Florynce Kennedy:

"If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament."

Old 04-01-2013, 09:54 AM

470 posts, read 438,793 times
Quote:
I'm sure you care about the unborn once it is actually born. Right?

How many children have you adopted?
How many pregnant women have you personally supported?
I'm sure you care about the unborn once it is actually born. Right?----Yes my Tax dollars and I give to charity!

How many children have you adopted?----None, I already have two children, boy 17, and daughter 21.

How many pregnant women have you personally supported?---My wife for the last 24 years.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:55 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,368,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
So you started this thread as a troll?

You weren't interested in the reasons why women choose abortion, you were only interested this morning in attacking those women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Folks, we have a winner!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsqueezer View Post
In the immortal words of Florynce Kennedy:

"If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament."
Love all of these and rep'd you if I could.

To the OP...NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. My healthcare requirements are between me and my doctor.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:58 AM

62,980 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
If you believe in god, would have to blame god for most of the spontaneous miscarriages, which is how most pregnancies end. That would make god the biggest murderer, not the women who choose to have abortions.
Oh boy, the defense of abortion is going off the deep end now. I don't think that God controls our personal lives or what our bodies do. He gave us a free will to make our own good or bad choices. If one's body can't tolerate a pregnancy it isn't because he intervened.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:59 AM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
I'm not attacking these women. Unlike you I care for the unborn. I don't consider it just a piece of flesh that can be removed.
Then YOU do not have an abortion. Problem Solved

Old 04-01-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
When her life is endangered, is it a medical procedure, then, to save the woman's life?
You don't know the difference between having your physical life endangered and just wanting to terminate a life cause it's an inconvenience?

Old 04-01-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Could you possibly use a bigger brush to paint with?
This is your response to wanting people to accept responsiblity for a mistake they could have prevented in the first place? Really?

Old 04-01-2013, 10:06 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,689,650 times
No sense in feeding this troll or any of the religious fruitcakes that agree with him. All the logical and legitimate reasons in the world wouldn't be enough for his type. The murder cry is just a smoke screen to hide behind. He's insecure, close minded and has to push his beliefs on others. It ultimately comes down to control. He and the rest of the anti-abortionists want to control woman. The church has always tried to legislate sex and the female vagina. They feel threatened by it, which is the reason why they can't seem to let this argument go.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
This is your response to wanting people to accept responsiblity for a mistake they could have prevented in the first place? Really?
Actually, that was my response to you poking your nose in where it doesnt belong.
Nice try, though.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
I'm sure you care about the unborn once it is actually born. Right?----Yes my Tax dollars and I give to charity!

How many children have you adopted?----None, I already have two children, boy 17, and daughter 21.

How many pregnant women have you personally supported?---My wife for the last 24 years.
I pay taxes, and give both time and money to charity too.
I support my children too.

If you are so concerned for those poor fetuses you should be doing more. You want more children thrown into an already overflowing, and broken system. You want more children thrown into the welfare system, You want more children thrown into an already broken school system.

Let's look at the numbers.
1 million abortions last year.
IF only half gave the child up for adoption, that would mean 500,000 additional children in the system.
There are approximately 150,000 adoptions a year. Some from out of the country, and some inter-family.
There are currently about 400,000 children in the system now.
Who's going to take in these other children?

NOW, let's assume that half of these mothers decide to keep the child, but will need government assistance.
That is 500,000 more children and mothers being supported by taxpayers.
Who want's their taxes to go up to pay for more people "on the dole"?

I simply expect each woman to make the best choice for herself, her situation, and her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies