Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 01:43 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
My delusion?

Police confirm suspects:

Authorities circulate photos of two men spotted carrying bags in vicinity of Boston Marathon bombings - NYPOST.com

However, they conveniently failed to confirm the other two as suspects even though they were later recorded on video fleeing the scene without backpacks. Wouldn't a seal stick around to help and not haul ass?

And by the way, this isn't my personal delusion. There's been millions combing through the information reaching the same conclusion.
Okay, maybe not your delusion, but certainly that of the NY Post and of those who are feeding the frenzy.
From the first link:

"There's also the matter that his bag isn't even the same color as the one recovered from the scene.

Reddit is panicking too. In the "FindBostonBombers" subreddit, the top post tells users to stop spreading the images of these two, and urges people to delete anything already posted that identifies them."

The Boston Bombing Witch Hunt Bags Another Innocent Kid

The Disgrace That Is The New York Post « The Dish

Old 04-18-2013, 01:45 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
No, our military does not have the right to refuse an order if they think it is unConstitutional. There was a soldier that went on his facebook page saying he would do refuse such orders. He got a heap of hurt over that and many on this forum thought he was wrong to say such a thing.
you mean the retard that said he wouldnt go to Iraq, because he signed up for afgan...

yes we CAN refuse orders that are immoral, unethical, and unconstitutional

Old 04-18-2013, 01:46 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,889 times
Almost not even worth acknowledging conspiracy theorists, but here goes nothing.

The logo and the skull are two different things. Moreover, even if they were the same, it proves nothing.

The dogs? Well if the government set this up, why would they investigate the situation with a bomb squad? They already would have known the bombs were there.

And may I ask what the motivation of the government, and more importantly all of the average Joes who helped out, is to kill and injure innocent civilians?

Old 04-18-2013, 01:54 PM

78,438 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
My delusion?

Police confirm suspects:

Authorities circulate photos of two men spotted carrying bags in vicinity of Boston Marathon bombings - NYPOST.com

However, they conveniently failed to confirm the other two as suspects even though they were later recorded on video fleeing the scene without backpacks. Wouldn't a seal stick around to help and not haul ass?

And by the way, this isn't my personal delusion. There's been millions combing through the information reaching the same conclusion.
Hey look! It's the NYPOST!

BTW are they still claiming 12 dead?

Well, at least they are better than alex jones....what's the latest on bigfoot and chemtrails?

Old 04-18-2013, 01:57 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,815,498 times
How many people claiming this was an inside job on here have actually had contact, served as or with any form of special ops? This thread is beyond sickly outlandish. I have as much respect for these twisted conspiracy theorists as I do straight out Islamic terrorists. FYI Seals in public don't advertise;
Navy Seals are your brothers,friends,sons and neighbors.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:58 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hey look! It's the NYPOST!

BTW are they still claiming 12 dead?

Well, at least they are better than alex jones....what's the latest on bigfoot and chemtrails?

buh buh but it was confirmed......

Old 04-18-2013, 02:00 PM

78,438 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Navy seals bombing civilians with IEDs?

Highly unlikely!
If you stare at a stain on the wall of the subway long enough it will start to look like whatever you want it too.

That's pretty much how the OP and their ilk operate. Hey! The potato chip looks like George Bush blowing up a levee!

A nefarious false flag plot! Let's go there dressed in navy seal gear in front of hundreds and hundreds of surveillance cameras!

The most assinine thread in quite some time.

If these guys had been Japanese living in Tokyo in the mid 1940's they'd have claimed the atomic bombings were false flag attacks. Their dogs farts are false flag attacks....lol.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:08 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Those two guys in the tan pants are undercover law enforcement. There are pictures of them right after the attack with their backpacks STILL on. There are photos of the same two by their black SUV (with what looks like radar equipment on top) a minute after that. There is no way they did it - far too many photos. Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman.

The two guys (blue jacket guy and white cap guy) that the NY Post refers to were cleared last night. That newspaper sucks.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:08 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you mean the retard that said he wouldnt go to Iraq, because he signed up for afgan...

yes we CAN refuse orders that are immoral, unethical, and unconstitutional
I'm referring to Marine Sgt. Gary Stein, a true patriot.

» Troops are beginning to refuse to follow unlawful orders » Tea Party Tribune

Quote:
“I said I wouldn’t follow the orders,” Stein acknowledged. “But what I also said —- and what wasn’t included in the complaint that was sent —- is that I said I wouldn’t follow unlawful orders, such as taking away weapons from U.S. citizens or orders to kill Americans.”
Once they begin to understand that Obama/Soetoro is an unlawful and ineligible President and Commander in Chief, they will begin to stand down from all orders as they realize that the authority of the officers above them originate with the unlawful CinC, so that all orders become unlawful – thus exempting them from the protections of the Geneva Convention should they choose to follow them into battle.
The enlisted oath calls for upholding and defending the Constitution FIRST!
All the more reason to spread the word about the findings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse: The POTUS is ‘living a lie’, and is a usurper of the Office of POTUS.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:14 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,762,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
They wouldn't wear identifiable attire if they were assigned to do it. Also, they wouldn't obey such an order. What kind of people do you imagine serve in our armed forces?
I am only replying to your question about who do we think serves. I will tell you that there are plenty of people that serve that would follow any command at all, no matter what. Just think and remember about the Nazis and the German Army. They followed their leaders also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies