Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 02:15 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'm referring to Marine Sgt. Gary Stein, a true patriot.

Once they begin to understand that Obama/Soetoro is an unlawful and ineligible President and Commander in Chief,

» Troops are beginning to refuse to follow unlawful orders » Tea Party Tribune
ah...so I was correct, a retard birther

Old 04-18-2013, 02:18 PM

15,088 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
I'm sorry but that still doesn't refute the evidence. The man who shot up Ft. Hood swore to protect and defend the Constitution as well, did he not? I didn't say SEALS are idiots. I said THESE GUYS are idiots if they did in fact do it.
These guys are unlikely to be SEALS .... but based on the skull symbol of one of the ball caps being worn, they could be private mercenaries, which I'm betting is the case.

Black Water types ... these types are cold blooded killers that have no allegiance to the constitution or anything else except money and killing for it. The atrocities these types have committed in Iraq and Afghanistan are beyond what normal people can fathom .... Black Water had to change it's name because of the indiscriminate murder for fun these guys engaged in ... riding along, opening fire on a car with a family in it ... and watching the car crash and flip, all dead inside. Real funny.

Do not discount what these types are capable of. They are not like normal people, so you can't just dismiss this.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:19 PM

78,399 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Hey now, I have a special needs kid in my life and retard is bad enough but to link it with birther is wholely unacceptable.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:22 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
Check it out:

Navy Seal in normal attire:

http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i.../chriskyle.jpg
http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i...al/kylecap.jpg

Hat Logo:

http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i...l/kylecap2.jpg

In Boston:

http://i.imgur.com/jCgAf8Y.jpg
http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i...l/punisher.jpg

^Notice the ear piece, matching pants and shoes, and the fact that they were standing together as if they knew eachother but then appear to not be in a group while against the wall.

A video on Youtube also appears to capture a member wearing similar garb walking around the marathon post-explosion with something that looks like a detonator, but in actuality could be a radiation detector.

What is this guy holding? - Boston Marathon Bombing - YouTube

This is only a TINY bit of info and media to back this up. Couple this with the below tweets and articles and you have a story:

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/stat...86829596205056

Also witnesses who were participating reported they were told by officials to not be alarmed by the presence of bomb squad officers and dogs as it was only a drill:

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions | Mobile AL, Pensacola FL News, Weather, Sports | WPMI-TV | Local15TV.com
So who do you work for, Alex Jones or Texx Marrs? You've got to be an employee shilling these guys preposterous views so they can sell their next DVDs and books to the gullible, because only the truly stupid could actually believe this cr@p.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:32 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
So who do you work for, Alex Jones or Texx Marrs? You've got to be an employee shilling these guys preposterous views so they can sell their next DVDs and books to the gullible, because only the truly stupid could actually believe this cr@p.
I think you are giving them too much credit, they are merely Moonbatologists.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:55 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Navy seals bombing civilians with IEDs?

Highly unlikely!
The Navy Seals will go anywhere, anytime and do anything they are ordered to do.

They are highly trained in this regard.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:58 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
The Navy Seals will go anywhere, anytime and do anything they are ordered to do.

They are highly trained in this regard.
Even suicide missions?

Yeah!

You mean suicide bombers?

Well, duh!

Old 04-18-2013, 04:43 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,519,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
So you're claiming it's all made up? An employee? Ha.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:45 PM

910 posts, read 1,319,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
That's kinda redundant.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:53 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Well, we all know the election of B bop Barack "the flop" Obama was an inside job... A true scourge upon the social and economic landscape of our country. It's hard to deny than inside jobs and conspiracies are running rampant in this nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies