Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 06:12 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times

Advertisements

As expected, Obamacare is positioned to not only be far more expensive than anticipated, but will result in medical mayhem for those who previously had good insurance coverage.

Why is it that everything liberals touch turns to crap? It is like an inverse Midas.

Health Actuaries: Obamacare Rates Will Soar - Healthy Living - Everyday Health
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 06:14 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
How long till left wing kooks come in and tell you that you have to wait till it fully kicks in, before you can know whats in it...

Old 04-19-2013, 06:21 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
As expected, Obamacare is positioned to not only be far more expensive than anticipated, but will result in medical mayhem for those who previously had good insurance coverage.

Why is it that everything liberals touch turns to crap? It is like an inverse Midas.

Health Actuaries: Obamacare Rates Will Soar - Healthy Living - Everyday Health

I read the article. I assume you did too. Tell me: what was the actual point of the article? What conflict in interest was the article pointing out?

To interested readers: after you read the linked article, and think about it, what is the article actually saying?

Old 04-19-2013, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I read the article. I assume you did too. Tell me: what was the actual point of the article? What conflict in interest was the article pointing out?

To interested readers: after you read the linked article, and think about it, what is the article actually saying?
Healthcare prices to soar, and it provided links to backup their belief..

Tell me what part of that was unclear?

Old 04-19-2013, 06:26 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,654,107 times
That can't be, I had a left wing stooge on these boards tell me last week that "rates have not gone up under Obamacare." So obviously, that article is way off base.

But this was predicted too. We knew that if the government of waste, fraud and corruption got their hands on healthcare it would become worse.

And you are right, everything liberals touch does turn to absolute crap. They claim to be progressive but we are regressing quickly under their regimes.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:28 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

Ummmmm................... healthcare prices will "necessarily skyrocket".

Obama's "signature legislation" is a disaster. Couple that with the "stimulus" and we have two of the most inept, destructive pieces of legislation initiated in modern times.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
That can't be, I had a left wing stooge on these boards tell me last week that "rates have not gone up under Obamacare." So obviously, that article is way off base.

But this was predicted too. We knew that if the government of waste, fraud and corruption got their hands on healthcare it would become worse.

And you are right, everything liberals touch does turn to absolute crap. They claim to be progressive but we are regressing quickly under their regimes.
But dont worry, if you dont pay the tax, you wont go to jail, and you can apply for a voucher, to help pay the cost, its only 65 pages long..

Old 04-19-2013, 06:30 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post

I got my health insurance open enrollment package this week. My premiums are went up 11%.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
I got my health insurance open enrollment package this week. My premiums are went up 11%.
You better watch that, because now left wing kooks will tell you that they always went up, or this is just the insurance company being greedy.. YOU will be the one to blame.. Just wait.. Lets see how many posts it takes.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:33 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...t-80-more.html
an earlier thread and post
I suggest reading what is in that link before going all hogwild over the op's title.
The linked article does not say that rates will soar as a definite fact.
I am not a proponent of the HCA but have plenty of legitimate reasons without needing some posters 'shock-jock' announcements
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies