Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 03:58 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well Rice went on 5 TV shows a few days later to say it was movie outrage.
That Rose Garden speech fell to the background.
No, that's not what she said. I am sure already knew that though.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:59 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I find it funny that they are posting transcripts as if you cant simply watch the video of the speech and here president Obama say it.
So why the about face a few days later and then spend the next 2 weeks trying to convince the world it was reaction to a movie ?

Old 05-08-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
No, that's not what she said. I am sure already knew that though.
I believe Hicks. Sorry FB..you'll have to go elsewhere.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:01 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Look at the typical liberals. If you politically driven jerks had your way, these people would never had gotten to say anything. We'd all still think a video was involved. We'd all never know about multiple requests for security. We wouldnt know about stand down orders.

We still have plenty of unanswered questions. But sadly, they wont come. The people who know the most, refuse to talk. People like Hillary and her aides.

We know as much as we do know ONLY due to people searching and demanding the truth. We wouldnt know a damn thing if you hacks had any say on it. I find it sick and offensive how you call this a waste of time and a witch hunt and partisan, yet you are always the first to politicize a crisis and use it to rush through new legislation to fit your agenda. Just look at Sandy Hook. You trotted around the families of victims for months and months trying to shove through legislation that had would have had zero affect on the actual crime that took place. Yet we are spat on by you for daring to demand truth and justice on Benghazi.

There was incompetence and lies. That much is a fact. Yet you sad excuses for Americans and human beings cant even admit to that. Shame on all of you.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:02 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Well everyone knows that only a pacifist commits an "act of terror" as opposed to a terrorist that commits and act of...???
Presidentin' while Democrat?

Old 05-08-2013, 04:03 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
Well Rice went on 5 TV shows a few days later to say it was movie outrage.
That Rose Garden speech fell to the background.
Rice's comments were based on the assessment of the U.S Intelligence agencies.

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
I believe Hicks. Sorry FB..you'll have to go elsewhere.
In ref to what Rice said, I tend to believe what she actually said. You know, horses mouth sort of thing. You could quote me saying "I believe Issa" when in reality, I believe Issa is an opportunistic pol taking advantage of desperate haters of anything Obama or Obama related.

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Why they told that story? Speculation on their part. Initially, they didn't have all the details.

Believe it or not, true info generally flows slowly and very filtered to the top ranks in the military. I know, that isn't a sufficient reason BUT thats the way it is. And meanwhile, rumors progress at lightning like speed.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Look at the typical liberals. If you politically driven jerks had your way, these people would never had gotten to say anything. We'd all still think a video was involved. We'd all never know about multiple requests for security. We wouldnt know about stand down orders.

We still have plenty of unanswered questions. But sadly, they wont come. The people who know the most, refuse to talk. People like Hillary and her aides.

We know as much as we do know ONLY due to people searching and demanding the truth. We wouldnt know a damn thing if you hacks had any say on it. I find it sick and offensive how you call this a waste of time and a witch hunt and partisan, yet you are always the first to politicize a crisis and use it to rush through new legislation to fit your agenda. Just look at Sandy Hook. You trotted around the families of victims for months and months trying to shove through legislation that had would have had zero affect on the actual crime that took place. Yet we are spat on by you for daring to demand truth and justice on Benghazi.

There was incompetence and lies. That much is a fact. Yet you sad excuses for Americans and human beings cant even admit to that. Shame on all of you.
The 2 guys who ran and authored Hillary's investigation have since retired and refused to testify.. Pickering and Mullen.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
So why the about face a few days later and then spend the next 2 weeks trying to convince the world it was reaction to a movie ?
again 20+ other embassies attacked, the very protest at Cairo before Bengahzi, do you people forget all of this was going on a the same time ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies