Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 03:25 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
That's what this is, a rerun of the witch hunt White Water investigation.

You'd think that dead bodies would motivate the left to find the truth. But I guess there is nothing political to gain from Benghazi on their side, so they'd prefer if this just went away.

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Prepare for the quick turnaround by dear leader. The great ONE will embrace the whistleblowers and demand they find out what happened and the swooners will lap it up like a dog who hasn't drank for a month. Rice will be the one tossed under the bus for sure. Just like the rest of his presidency he will sit on the sidelines and demand answers when he is the one who should be doing the answering. He may even take a vacation if he gets too upset.

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Mitt Romney called this a terrorist attack the same day it happened and repeated the charge in his debate with Barack. The media attacked him as not knowing what he was talking about. I wish we had a President Romney today and Barack was on a slow boat back to Indonesia.
Wrong again and proof that the right-wing makes up its own facts.

What the media attacked Romney for was claiming that Obama didn't call it an act of terror, which Obama did.

Quote:
(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

CNN Fact Check: A day after Libya attack, Obama described it as 'acts of terror'
Source

Old 05-10-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Jeez, what else is your problem, besides the inability to comprehend and post anything of substance? I would like to help you fix it, but I don't think it's possible that you can be fixed.

I won't speak for bob, but why don't you put me on your ignore list with the other 143 people who are on it?. I would be in good company.
I don't ignore liberals I tell point out their lies and ignorance.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:26 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,970 times
nothing will happen. As is typical in the political world, it will be easier to nail jello to the wall than to hold a politician responsible for their action, or in action.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:27 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
The American people have a right to know whether or not their president is a crook.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:28 PM

500 posts, read 376,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Funny, I watched the hearing and didn't see anything pointing to a scandal. What I did see was Republicans making unfounded charges of a coverup that was not based in evidence.

The New York Times came to the same conclusion:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/10/op...n.html?hp&_r=0
Of course you didn't. You never do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Hey, MTA probably has a graph to back up his statment! Now, it wont have any connection to reality but it will have pretty colors!
I've noticed that. I can't wait for the chart. On second thought, I can wait. But I have a feeling I won't have to.

And since every chart on the internet is true, I'm sure it will be a doozie.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Mitt Romney called this a terrorist attack the same day it happened and repeated the charge in his debate with Barack. The media attacked him as not knowing what he was talking about. I wish we had a President Romney today and Barack was on a slow boat back to Indonesia.
Yep then they vilified him for not waiting to call it what it really was.................a youtube protest. The **** stinks to high heaven and the liberals like always are holding their noses.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:29 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,324,646 times
A few heads will roll, but not the ones that truly have it coming.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:29 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
You'd think that dead bodies would motivate the left to find the truth. But I guess there is nothing political to gain from Benghazi on their side, so they'd prefer if this just went away.
Yes, an attack happened. That doesn't mean that Obama was personally responsible anymore than the dozens of deaths from embassy attacks when Bush was president was his fault.

The right-wing has gotten itself into a feeding frenzy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies