Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,914,144 times

Advertisements

Cool, so somebody should give him the gift of life.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Hicks also said there was no protest.

Locals said there were no protests.
The protests were happening at the embassies and no protest happened at Tripoli.
Benghazi wasn't even an embassy or consulate. It was a CIA base.
I have heard nothing about locals saying there were no protest, maybe i missed that part.

I also did not here Hicks say there was no protest, what i heard him say was that this was a planned attack. That doesnt mean there was no protest as well.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:05 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing: "Death Is A Part Of Life" | RealClearPolitics

This piece of ****! What a scumbag, jerk. Imagine if we responded to Sandy Hook or Boston attacks with such a callous, stupid, heartless piece of trash. Who the hell votes for this evil scum?

POW!

There, quick and easy.

Someone in that area needs rid the nation of the scum like that, as they say, "Death is a part of life, scumbag"

Old 05-08-2013, 01:06 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I have heard nothing about locals saying there were no protest, maybe i missed that part.

I also did not here Hicks say there was no protest, what i heard him say was that this was a planned attack. That doesnt mean there was no protest as well.
It's already been proven. There was no protest.

State Dept admitted no protest. This was right before the first hearings and when information started leaking out that there was no protest.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/
There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even though Obama and others repeatedly said the attackers joined an angry mob that had formed in opposition to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere. The State Department disclosed this fact Oct. 9 — nearly a month after the attack.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
It's already been proven. There was no protest.
Who proved it ?

again, I havent heard anyone say there was no protest, only that the attack itself was planned. You have the Deputy prime minister, or what ever his title was saying that infact there were protest. Hicks did not correct Connolly and say the guy was incorrect. So who exactly has proven that their werent protest that day ?

Old 05-08-2013, 01:10 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
If death is just a part of life,then why worry about gun deaths? What a disgrace. His love for Obama and racial loyalty supercedes his humanity.
Clearly that Cummings guy, is a subversive unfeeling radical that believes stuff like this ...

1 Corinthians 15:54-57
Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled:
“Death is swallowed up in victory.
O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”
For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(NLT)

Old 05-08-2013, 01:10 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Who proved it ?

again, I havent heard anyone say there was no protest, only that the attack itself was planned. You have the Deputy prime minister, or what ever his title was saying that infact there were protest. Hicks did not correct Connolly and say the guy was incorrect. So who exactly has proven that their werent protest that day ?
I posted too quickly..I provided a link.

The State Dept said there was no protest.

Others around the world, locals in Libya, the government of Libya and European intelligence agencies all said there was no protest at Benghazi.
This was all over foreign news sites. The US stood alone saying it was the movie.

I get my unbiased, objective news on US happenings from news sites not in the US.
Our MSM doesn't know how to give "news" anymore.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
I posted too quickly..I provided a link.

The State Dept said there was no protest.
the link you provided says there was no protest at the consulate, My comment is about there being protest in Benghazi in general.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:12 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing: "Death Is A Part Of Life" | RealClearPolitics

This piece of ****! What a scumbag, jerk. Imagine if we responded to Sandy Hook or Boston attacks with such a callous, stupid, heartless piece of trash. Who the hell votes for this evil scum?
Seriously?

People have responded to Sandy Hook with equally insensitive comments - accusing some of the parents of lying about their children's deaths, for example.

Stop with the "holier than thou" nonsense.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:16 PM

59,106 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Of course she didn't. I tend to think that one or two people (Carney?? Hillary??) were asked/told to make a statement and said "Hell no!!!", then it was left to Rice - who probably didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Seeing as how she really had nothing to do with Benghazi, it's possible she actually believed that she was being told to "tell the truth". Find it hard to believe that Obama and Hillary didn't know what Rice was going to say or clear her to make her television appearances.
Someone needs to explain WHY they chose a U.N. official to carry the water and NOT a State Dept official since the embassy is under jurisdiction of the State Dept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.