Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Anyone who is not watching this is really missing out. Who knew Carney had such a stutter?

Reporter after reporter telling him he isn't being truthful. It's awesome.
Someone who has never watch Jay Carney speak.

I love how you ignore the fact that those same reporters have been corrected by Carney as well, most of them arent even calling him a liar, they are asking simplistic questions.

Jay Carney asked them if what he was saying is untrue and no one spoke up, ooops!!!!!

Old 05-10-2013, 02:05 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,037,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Anyone who is not watching this is really missing out. Who knew Carney had such a stutter?

Reporter after reporter telling him he isn't being truthful. It's awesome.
I take it you don't listen to him often, he is talking like he normally does.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:07 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Yup they can't get him on any gotcha questions no matter how hard they try!
It is hard to get a gotcha when there is no gotcha to get... did that come out right?

Old 05-10-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
I take it you don't listen to him often, he is talking like he normally does.
Conservatives dont watch press conferences held by democrats. This is why they always reference Rush Limbaugh's review of what a Dem said or some other pundit instead of what the Democrat actually says.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It is hard to get a gotcha when there is no gotcha to get... did that come out right?
perfect.

No one is even mentioning that the original group that was addressed in the talking points ended up being cleared.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:11 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Hicks in his testimony also referred to it as a Consulate.
I know. It seems that "consulate" is the substitute word for what it really was and what it was being used for. We just haven't found out yet. But it sure wasn't a consulate where one could apply for a visa.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:12 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,733,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Someone who has never watch Jay Carney speak.

I love how you ignore the fact that those same reporters have been corrected by Carney as well, most of them arent even calling him a liar, they are asking simplistic questions.

Jay Carney asked them if what he was saying is untrue and no one spoke up, ooops!!!!!
I've seen him speak plenty of times, but never seen him stutter like this.

The reporters are stating times, facts, events, and he's just trying to spin, when he's not stuttering.

He hasn't disproved anything. He starting to look a little sick, pale and his eyebrows are all furrowed.

Loved the reporter hammering him about how he kept saying this wasn't a big deal, and the reporter said then why all of the offensive from the White House today on this story?

And loved the reporters telling him over and over that the White House absolutely did substantial changes to the talking points and then lied about it.

Loved them throwing his past statements back in his face also. He admitted several times that they had not been truthful, but said it was just on little things, lol.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:15 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,073,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I have to reiterate that boot-licking, psychophantic, blind, unthinking, unfaltering mindless support of a leader, any leader, much less a charaltan and student of Bill Ayers such as Obama, is not the stuff of Freedom or Free Men. Rather, it is the stuff of tyranny and enslavement.

Your hatred for the GOP has blinded you beyond measure.

Benghazi-gate is a perfect example. Maslfeasance in office bordering on and byond treason occured and sre still being covered up. People who are willing to sell their credibility so cheaply, will soon be enslaved in one form or more of tyrannical enslavement.

I am willing to criticize Nixon for his cover-up, and Bush for his excessive spending, but like the North Korean slaves pretending to be free-people cheering on their little boy-tyrant, you can utter no critic of Obama. He is your god, but will soon be your ruler, your master, your tyrant.

I pity those who site beside you in your slaving devotion to trash.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:16 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Conservatives dont watch press conferences held by democrats. This is why they always reference Rush Limbaugh's review of what a Dem said or some other pundit instead of what the Democrat actually says.
I don't call them Conservatives, they are the RWNJs that with Limbaugh on his way out, will have to wait for Hannity to find out what their opinion is. Conservatives are good and valuable political people, we just don't have many of them.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:17 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,733,169 times
Obama's second term is going much better than I expected. He's been called out for lying about writing the sequester and now Benghazi by left leaning reporters.
He looked like an absolute fool when he acted like the world would end at the sequester.
The whole world saw his pettiness when he closed the White House tours in a temper tantrum.
And Democrats are running around saying Obamacare is going to be a train wreck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies