Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 04:12 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,972,661 times

Advertisements

Really.... Forget about right or left. Where is the passion in the responses?? There is a story that is being nationally followed regardless of scandal and all that I read are one word answers and many being dismissive. For once, if u are going to contribute, contribute with substance, passion, with stimulating statements that can bring about some challenges. If your only response is "it's a witch hunt", then you really have nothing to offer and are arguing just because... Show some passion!

Old 05-10-2013, 04:13 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,568,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I dont have any goals as far as impeachment, etc. The only goals or outcome I want is to know the truth. AND, once all that is known, I want some held accountable for it.

But, my prediction.....I have no clue. What I want to happen, probably wont. I dont believe for a second that the WH or State Dept will fully cooperate. So I predict we will never know the whole truth. I can only hope I am proven wrong.

And many on the left, and some on the right are just looking at this all wrong. Both are talking of taking down Hillary or Obama, mostly the left is saying that this is what its about. Well, its not. Its about finding out what the hell happened, and then we go from there. But my God, its been 8 months and the WH and State Dept have NOT cooperated. They have not released all emails and documents on this matter, nor have they been forth coming with what they know. So, it kind of makes it hard to find out the truth.
Please, you and the rest of your far right friends could care less about the truth. You just hate the fact that Obama has won the presidency against your hero Romney and will believe and make up anything that paints him or his administration bad. Plain and simple.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
One good thing that will come about is that Hillary is DONE. I couldn't be happier. Ding, dong, the witch is dead.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Hillary Clinton will be proven to be a liar and that will greatly hurt her chances in 2016 with independent voters who already questioned her character.
The "let's weaken Hillary for 2016" has been evident all along.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:25 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Because they've drowned the public with the non stop "The Repubs don't like us and they are all lying" for 4.5 years.
Like the boy that cried wolf.

Now let's see if Kerry is still 100% opening up documents.
And let's see if that 4th whistleblower's attorney gets the right level of clearance.
The boy that cried wolf, yep like Obama cried wolf with sequestration. Of course his little followers did not know that Obama tried sneaking a tax increase in the negotiations to stop sequestration and when he was caught he went out and cried wolf. Woodward called him on it and Obama was busted.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:26 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
And you had the President of Libya on CBS saying it was a premeditated planned attack with no protest.

Who turned out to be right ?
Who had better intelligence info ?
And it was their own CIA base no less.

Makes the CIA and their "intelligence" laughable now.
About those emails.

Hillary Clinton has downplayed emails that suggest the White House knew an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack on the U.S. consulate just two hours after it had taken place.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
I take it you don't listen to him often, he is talking like he normally does.

No he is not! usually he is a smooth talker. Not today! today he was not only flustered, but squirming, you couldn't see it, when two times he was asked are you lying here Jay, he was a nervous freaking wreck.

Yeah they were lying, lying to proetect their ass, what do you think they are doing. What are we all stupid here, don't think so. Clear what this adminsitration was trying to do, when an election was coming up. We are not stupid naive, or dumb. Well maybe some of you not me.

Changed the 12 talking points for one reason and one reason only, gees can any of you guess why!

Jay was not his usual smooth lay back kind of guy today, most people could see this. Well golly gees, the sleeping media, may have been woken up.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:34 PM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
whether Hillary is proven a complete liar and incompetent nincompoop wont matter. The party of NO Shame cares not, they will folllow. Remember the waldo glasses? They're an easy lot to lead.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:36 PM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
And you had the President of Libya on CBS saying it was a premeditated planned attack with no protest.

Who turned out to be right ?
Who had better intelligence info ?
And it was their own CIA base no less.

Makes the CIA and their "intelligence" laughable now.
No one had good information before the attack, if they did the 4 officials would still be alive, that is the important part of the discussion in addition to finding the terrorists who killed them. Intelligence is far from an exact science, we know that from past history.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:37 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
No he is not! usually he is a smooth talker. Not today! today he was not only flustered, but squirming, you couldn't see it, when two times he was asked are you lying here Jay, he was a nervous freaking wreck.

Yeah they were lying, lying to proetect their ass, what do you think they are doing. What are we all stupid here, don't think so. Clear what this adminsitration was trying to do, when an election was coming up. We are not stupid naive, or dumb. Well maybe some of you not me.

Changed the 12 talking points for one reason and one reason only, gees can any of you guess why!

Jay was not his usual smooth lay back kind of guy today, most people could see this. Well golly gees, the sleeping media, may have been woken up.
LOL..I was reading parts of the transcript and here's one question..

"Is it stylistic to take out all "terror" references ?"

Old 05-10-2013, 04:37 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Hillary Clinton will be proven to be a liar and that will greatly hurt her chances in 2016 with independent voters who already questioned her character.
So, it'll hurt her chances with people who she had little chance with anyways.

I.e.: It'll do nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies