Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 05:45 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,855 times

Advertisements

There are so many men on this board that sing the praises of prostitutes and cannot get enough.

So, allegedly people here is so liberal so I am wondering?

- Would you marry a prostitute?

- Would you choose a prostitute for the mother of your kids?

- Would you allow your wife to be a prostitute while married to you?

- Would you encourage your daughters to become prostitutes?

-Would you mind if your children marry prostitutes and have kids with them?

Old 05-06-2013, 05:49 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,822,117 times
I would answer NO to all 5 questions and yet still believe prostitution should be legal.

Old 05-06-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I would answer NO to all 5 questions and yet still believe prostitution should be legal.
I believe the same ... prostitution should be legal, just because sex workers should be more protected.

So in your opinion prostitutes are enough to have sex with but it is not a respectable position to have on a wife, for example.

Old 05-06-2013, 05:56 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
I believe the same ... prostitution should be legal, just because sex workers should be more protected.

So in your opinion prostitutes are enough to have sex with but it is not a respectable position to have on a wife, for example.
Sure, make it legal. Hookers. Drugs. Abortions. Gambling. And while we're at it let's ban religion and guns. And hey, let's allow anybody to come into the country who wants to come, and let's give free stuff to everyone (including free pizza to all citizens on Tuesday). What could go wrong? What is already going wrong?

Old 05-06-2013, 05:59 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,221,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Same

I would also answer that for stripping ....... there are many of legal jobs/activities I wouldn't want for my family

However, that doesn't mean they should be illegal or couldn't be a viable path for those who do find value in the professions/paths or at the very least some basic protections for those who are on the streets doing the same

Old 05-06-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Laker View Post
Same

I would also answer that for stripping ....... there are many of legal jobs/activities I wouldn't want for my family

However, that doesn't mean they should be illegal or couldn't be a viable path for those who do find value in the professions/paths or at the very least some basic protections for those who are on the streets doing the same
I agree, there should be some protections. There were a bunch of call girls killed in Long Island and LE would not even allow the families to file missing persons reports. Because they were hookers

Old 05-06-2013, 06:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
the real issue is not paid sex the real issue is how u pay for sex, on a-- at point of usage basis?? or bill later aka in divorce court. i dont advocate prostitution-- but i advocate a better system than our current marriage divorce marital industrial complex.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the real issue is not paid sex the real issue is how u pay for sex, on a-- at point of usage basis?? or bill later aka in divorce court. i dont advocate prostitution-- but i advocate a better system than our current marriage divorce marital industrial complex.
you can always not get married.

My question is given that so many men here go to hookers and it is cool with them, why not have a wife or daughter engaging in prostitution? I mean it is like normal and cool and just a service.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:18 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,608,002 times
Quote:
There are so many men on this board that sing the praises of prostitutes and cannot get enough.

So, allegedly people here is so liberal so I am wondering?
liberal? what?

Quote:
- Would you marry a prostitute?
no, but i wouldn't marry a non-prostitute either. marriage is stupid.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:25 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
I agree, there should be some protections. There were a bunch of call girls killed in Long Island and LE would not even allow the families to file missing persons reports. Because they were hookers
Not true, you made that up. Why start false rumors just for attention? What is it that is lacking in your life to make such a statement? totally untrue, Police don't ask one's profession before they decide if they will investigate a crime. You need to go to church and confess your sins, or your nose will grow...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies