Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 02:37 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,424,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
You libs really believe this stuff, don't you? Spin this all you want, Benghazi is about Obama's dereliction of duty and the fraud perpetrated on the American public afterwards.

Obama has dirty hands, and you folks know it.
Obama not only has dirty hands he won a dirty election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 02:39 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,571,410 times
Quote:
Are you kidding? Forget Issa. Forget the GOP. Quit pretending this is about Republicans. How about some honesty from the Obama administration?

They are playing you folks and you suck up their lying bs and act like it's all about those meanies in the GOP.

Have some pride libs. He hides behind you folks just the way he hid behind Candy Crowley at the debates and Susan Rice with the video.
He gave you two links, you gave him the typical Republican talking points.

Oh so typical.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:43 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
he won a dirty election.
Translation: Waaah! We lost!

Too funny. All one has to do is take one look at who his opponent was to know that it was a clean election. No one, not even Republicans, liked the guy.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:59 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
He gave you two links, you gave him the typical Republican talking points.

Oh so typical.
Two links about Issa and Pickering. Who cares about Issa and Pickering? We've all ready heard Pickering's bs, who cares if we hear it again?

One guy can straighten everything out, and he won't. Obama could face the American people and tell the truth, but he doesn't have the dignity or the cojones to put it all on the line.

And you libs have this peculiar blind spot when it comes to Obama. Chris Matthews and MSNBC accuses the right of being full of white supremacists, and anytime you folks are faced with any hint of unpleasantness about this administration it's "Republican talking points".

Talk about typical!

Old 05-18-2013, 03:09 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Obama not only has dirty hands he won a dirty election.
Do you children ever stop whining? When you leave the computer, what is the first thing you whine about? Do you transition from whining here right to the next live person with the misfortune of having to listen to your whining?

Last edited by cometclear; 05-18-2013 at 03:56 PM..

Old 05-18-2013, 04:27 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Are you kidding? Forget Issa. Forget the GOP. Quit pretending this is about Republicans. How about some honesty from the Obama administration?
???

I suggest that your quest for "honesty" could be answered if the request by the co-chairmen of the bi-partisan independent committee were allowed to testify in a public hearing. However that opportunity to but has been denied to you, me, and the rest of the public because the Republican chair of the investigating committee refuses to allow it. And you then have the temerity to tell me that it isn't about partisan politics? Please don't try to play me for a fool, you will embarrass yourself by the attempt. I assure you.

Old 05-18-2013, 04:36 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,881,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
???

I suggest that your quest for "honesty" could be answered if the request by the co-chairmen of the bi-partisan independent committee were allowed to testify in a public hearing. However that opportunity to but has been denied to you, me, and the rest of the public because the Republican chair of the investigating committee refuses to allow it. And you then have the temerity to tell me that it isn't about partisan politics? Please don't try to play me for a fool, you will embarrass yourself by the attempt. I assure you.
temerity...

Old 05-18-2013, 04:41 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How does a major news network confuse actual transcripts with summaries written by congressional staffers, thank go those staffers are not UN Translators.

So Who Lied to ABC News About the Benghazi Emails? - Elspeth Reeve - The Atlantic Wire
It was Jonathan Karl who lied, he made them out to be accurate, because he said he had reviewed the emails. If he had said from the start that these were summaries of the emails, and only obtaining the actual emails would set the record straight, there would be no story here.

Old 05-18-2013, 04:45 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Translation: Waaah! We lost!

Too funny. All one has to do is take one look at who his opponent was to know that it was a clean election. No one, not even Republicans, liked the guy.
Romney was Karl Roves pick; how many of his picks actually went on to win in 2012?

Old 05-18-2013, 05:06 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Romney was Karl Roves pick; how many of his picks actually went on to win in 2012?
I don't disagree with you on that. Romney was a terrible candidate that no one--except maybe Karl Rove--liked. The moment he became the GOP candidate, Obama's reelection was all but assured.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies