Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2013, 11:52 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
All men are hetero at birth, because it was what we are programmed to be.

So, as a man develops he may find himself more attracted to other men, yet the base code is still there, in that he is at least subliminally attracted to women.

And this is where the young boys come in. As far as the DNA is concerned, these are half-women, half boy - so will have an appeal to the gay man.
Again you post something stupid. I am attracted to men who are masculine, not feminine, and I find most gay men also are attracted to masculine men, not females as you seem to think is the reason gay men would be attracted to young boys. Read your own words. If a gay man found women appealing, then why would we want a man. You make absolutely zero sense. All men are male at birth, regardless of sexual orientation, but being heterosexual is ones orientation and attraction, so is homosexual. I am a homosexual, you are a heterosexual, period, I have never been attracted to women, never been with a woman and have no desire or want to be with a woman and never, ever will be with a woman. Period. I have never been a heterosexual and never will be.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:10 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:

All men are hetero at birth, because it was what we are programmed to
be.

So, as a man develops he may find himself more attracted to other
men, yet the base code is still there, in that he is at least subliminally
attracted to women.
All men start off as girls. All embryos are proto-female.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:15 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
I'd say that is a bit different.

Because young boys do actually look like girls, so may be more appealing to the gay man.

This is the issue.
You've got that the wrong way around:

Behavior Research and Therapy
"Amongst the heterosexuals, the commonest remarks concerning attractive features of the victims, were that the young boys did not have any body hair and that their bodies were soft and smooth."

Marshal, W.L.; Barbaree, H.E.; Butt, Jennifer. “Sexual offenders against male children: Sexual preferences.”

Old 05-26-2013, 12:19 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
This thread just proves that prejudice and bigotry are based on ignorance. And some posts go beyond ignorance - to astounding stupidity.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:22 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
This thread just proves that prejudice and bigotry are based on ignorance. And some posts go beyond ignorance - to astounding stupidity.
Lol! You just noticed?

Old 05-26-2013, 12:29 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Boy Scouts vote to allow gay youths only. What happens in 2 years?

If this tent is rocking, don't come knocking.

In 2 years there will be 2 boy scouts. Those who accept gays in their group and those who do not and start a different kind of scout troop.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:31 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,214,408 times
The only reason I can think that these bigots are concerned is that at the age of puberty when we discovered our pecker does more than just pee, the lads used to masturbate together and may even have done mutual masturbation. Oh horrors that their sons might do the same only with a lad that could be gay.

The idea that lads would try butts*x is crazy.

The only rationale that these folk are so obsessed with gay sex is that they perhaps latent leanings in that direction. As a hetero I certainly do not care and I do think if there was a case of a lad trying to force himself on another lad, well we also know lads tend to sort matters like that out with a good dose of fisty cuffs.

At puberty, lads are confused at best as to their sexuality, attraction comes a little later in life but even if a lad prefers the company of other lads, I am certain at that age it is NOT of a sexual nature.

All I can say these bigots and homophobes are sexual deviants to even "go there" in these comments, it is them that I think the public should fear.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:37 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
The only reason I can think that these bigots are concerned is that at the age of puberty when we discovered our pecker does more than just pee, the lads used to masturbate together and may even have done mutual masturbation. Oh horrors that their sons might do the same only with a lad that could be gay.

The idea that lads would try butts*x is crazy.

The only rationale that these folk are so obsessed with gay sex is that they perhaps latent leanings in that direction. As a hetero I certainly do not care and I do think if there was a case of a lad trying to force himself on another lad, well we also know lads tend to sort matters like that out with a good dose of fisty cuffs.

At puberty, lads are confused at best as to their sexuality, attraction comes a little later in life but even if a lad prefers the company of other lads, I am certain at that age it is NOT of a sexual nature.

All I can say these bigots and homophobes are sexual deviants to even "go there" in these comments, it is them that I think the public should fear.
I agree with you. All these bigots do is think about sex, they obsess about it and always make it a sexual issue. The men are always obsessed with anal sex and thrilled with lesbian sex and ignore that they too practice anal sex, yet abhore two men having sex.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:40 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
How will the new Boy Scout Oath be worded?

Old 05-26-2013, 05:10 AM

5,759 posts, read 10,725,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
How can they be straight by committing a gay act of sodomy? Who says there are straight if they commit sodomy. They just don't commit sodomy with men but they commit sodomy with boys because they are more vulnerable and young and they think they can keep them quiet.
You are conflating sodomy (which is also a behavior among heterosexuals) with homosexuality.

More importantly,you are conflating pedophilia with homosexuality; some male pedophiles might be equally or more interested in assaulting young girls but have more opportunities with boys. But even if they were strictly interested in boys, that doesn't make them gay; it makes them pedophiles, by every psychiatric and law-enforcement definition.

What you're saying is akin to saying that if someone has sex with an animal of the opposite sex, they are by definition heterosexual.

Putting that aside, what it comes down to is: What policy is most likely to prevent molestation?

Here are the facts:

1. So far, the BSA has had a no-gays policy--and tens of thousands of boys have been sexually assaulted. So clearly, banning gays doesn't prevent sexual assaults.

2. At the same time, there are many openly gay male schoolteachers--many of whom teach young children. How many of these openly gay men have been found to be abusing children? Almost none. It almost always ends up being a supposedly straight male "man's man"--often a coach. So clearly, it is a fact that gay men are not inclined to assault children; they do so in far lower numbers than non-gay men.

For Scouting to remain relevant, it cannot remain in the past and become some relic--some backward rightwing fringe group, which it is in danger of becoming. If it continues its trend of becoming an organization where no one but religious conservative youth are welcome, then its numbers and relevance will dwindle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies