Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2013, 11:33 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
yet your side wants to push its religious agenda and beliefs, by pushing lawmakers to pass laws that say life begins at conception, doing a round about avoidance of Roe v Wade.

such cowards, the lot of you.
Medical science has made huge strides since 1973 and abortion was legalized. We now know much more about the developing baby and many babies survive in early births. Many people believe life begins at conception now and the baby needs to have the protection any other person enjoys. Many lawmakers believe it as well.

Old 06-06-2013, 11:53 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,043,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Medical science has made huge strides since 1973 and abortion was legalized. We now know much more about the developing baby and many babies survive in early births. Many people believe life begins at conception now and the baby needs to have the protection any other person enjoys. Many lawmakers believe it as well.
Life does not begin at conception. There is life before conception. Sperm cells are alive. So are eggs. When they come together, the result is not a human being, any more than the sperm cell was, any more than the egg cell was. It is a potential human being, but only after the input of sufficient time. Prior to that, abortion is absolutely 100% fine and dandy. And in many cases a fantastic and good and morally correct idea.

Please stop inflicting your false morality on others. We have the Islamofascists doing that all over the world. It is no more attractive when you do it then when they do it. We don't need Islamic Sharia Law, and we don't need Christian Sharia Law. Handle your own body, and leave others to do the same. You don't want an abortion? Don't have one. Other than that, button it.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Life does not begin at conception. There is life before conception. Sperm cells are alive. So are eggs. When they come together, the result is not a human being, any more than the sperm cell was, any more than the egg cell was. It is a potential human being, but only after the input of sufficient time. Prior to that, abortion is absolutely 100% fine and dandy. And in many cases a fantastic and good and morally correct idea.

Please stop inflicting your false morality on others. We have the Islamofascists doing that all over the world. It is no more attractive when you do it then when they do it. We don't need Islamic Sharia Law, and we don't need Christian Sharia Law. Handle your own body, and leave others to do the same. You don't want an abortion? Don't have one. Other than that, button it.

Not many would call abortion a fantastic and good idea. Only those who are making a ton of money from it.

You show the tolerance and open mindedness of the pro-aborts so well. NOT

Old 06-07-2013, 12:11 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times
Quote:
Not many would call abortion a fantastic and good idea. Only those who are making a ton of money from it.

I would say the poor mother who cannot afford to feed another mouth, or diaper another kid would think it is a good idea. My Mom was such, because of religion and the church, she had seven kids and was dirt poor, lived in a shanty with an outhouse and picked cotton, tomatoes and what ever else was being grown in the valley of California in the 50's and watched my step dad drink every cent she made. If abortion had have been an option for her and not a sin, she would have had fewer children that would have had a better life. Not everyone can afford to have big families and if they can, they should be adopting those poor children already languishing in foster homes, not having more. Think about the children that are already unwanted and need a home before worrying about abortion. When there are no more children in need of a family that can care for them, then we may need to worry about increasing our population. As of now, there is really no need to breed like sex crazed rabbits and dogs, is there?

Old 06-07-2013, 12:20 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
And just as many, such as myself, believe that life begins once they're out of the womb.

Sorry, but neither you nor anyone else has any right to dictate what a woman does with her body. If she wants to get pregnant and have an abortion every time, that's her right to do so as sickening as that may seem.

STOP TRYING TO FORCE WOMEN WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU AND YOUR ILK'S MENTALITY TO DO WHAT YOU WANT AND KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THOSE WOMEN'S BODY'S, TOO.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
I would say the poor mother who cannot afford to feed another mouth, or diaper another kid would think it is a good idea. My Mom was such, because of religion and the church, she had seven kids and was dirt poor, lived in a shanty with an outhouse and picked cotton, tomatoes and what ever else was being grown in the valley of California in the 50's and watched my step dad drink every cent she made. If abortion had have been an option for her and not a sin, she would have had fewer children that would have had a better life. Not everyone can afford to have big families and if they can, they should be adopting those poor children already languishing in foster homes, not having more. Think about the children that are already unwanted and need a home before worrying about abortion. When there are no more children in need of a family that can care for them, then we may need to worry about increasing our population. As of now, there is really no need to breed like sex crazed rabbits and dogs, is there?
Seems your step dad was her biggest problem. I guess you wanted her to abort you or maybe most of your siblings. I would not say your mother breed like a sex crazed rabbit. You should have more respect for your mother when she sacrificed so much to raise you.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:

It's only a good idea if the health of the mother is at stake or if the woman in question knows she cannot feasibly support another mouth.

I don't get this obsession you and your ilk has with trying to force women to do what you want.

I thought "god" and that mexican "jesus" wanted you to spread and love and peace? Why are you trying to control others who don't agree with you?

Old 06-07-2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
And just as many, such as myself, believe that life begins once they're out of the womb.

Sorry, but neither you nor anyone else has any right to dictate what a woman does with her body. If she wants to get pregnant and have an abortion every time, that's her right to do so as sickening as that may seem.

STOP TRYING TO FORCE WOMEN WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU AND YOUR ILK'S MENTALITY TO DO WHAT YOU WANT AND KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THOSE WOMEN'S BODY'S, TOO.
No one can force anyone to do anything.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Seems your step dad was her biggest problem. I guess you wanted her to abort you or maybe most of your siblings. I would not say your mother breed like a sex crazed rabbit. You should have more respect for your mother when she sacrificed so much to raise you.
How about you not tell him what to do in regards to his mother? You don't know her or Dragonslayer, so back off and let him handle his family situation how he wants.

You don't see us telling you how to raise your family despite you doing a ****-poor job at it.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
It's only a good idea if the health of the mother is at stake or if the woman in question knows she cannot feasibly support another mouth.

I don't get this obsession you and your ilk has with trying to force women to do what you want.

I thought "god" and that mexican "jesus" wanted you to spread and love and peace? Why are you trying to control others who don't agree with you?
Because Jesus told us to do so. Jesus is pro-life and that is 100% the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies