Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 11:10 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
For anyone who may not be aware, there is actually some controversy over whether the original texts condemned homosexuality or even mentioned it. It wouldn't change my mind one bit on the subject either way, but I thought I'd give it a mention.

Arsenokoités and Malakos: Meanings and Consequences | CLGS
They don't care. God himself could tell them they are wrong and they'd say he's a liberal supporting the gay agenda.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:51 PM

32,067 posts, read 15,067,783 times
If you believe god created man then you believe that he created them with their own mind which god would never condemn. I love the bible stories but they are just here say. They weren't even in english, they were translated with some words that didn't even translate

Old 06-09-2013, 12:08 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
not this again mamma mia

a) it is understood any interest in anything spiritual understands an interest in a decent life

b) the people in those days were way ahead the people today and new, that with a mind there is a choice. if you wanna god who would never understand bundy...guess what, u got one. wrong is wrong.

c) that baker thread..

that is a creative specialty...a society does not have the right to force creative inspiration for a cake...which is an 'adornment....to the celebration forcibly on an artist...tough bannana's you guys loose again coming out..

anyway I'm like a detective on these import issues so you guys are up against the best in the buis.

James Bond 007 Nightfire - Phoenix Fire Music - YouTube

Old 06-09-2013, 12:23 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
not this again mamma mia

a) it is understood any interest in anything spiritual understands an interest in a decent life

b) the people in those days were way ahead the people today and new, that with a mind there is a choice. if you wanna god who would never understand bundy...guess what, u got one. wrong is wrong.

c) that baker thread..

that is a creative specialty...a society does not have the right to force creative inspiration for a cake...which is an 'adornment....to the celebration forcibly on an artist...tough bannana's you guys loose again coming out..

anyway I'm like a detective on these import issues so you guys are up against the best in the buis.

James Bond 007 Nightfire - Phoenix Fire Music - YouTube
Okay first off, stop posting videos that have no relevancy to the topic at hand.

Secondly, there is no way in hell you're "the best in the buis" (whatever that means) because we can't understand a damn thing you say.

Thirdly, all you do is quote mine. No opinion you have on here is ever your own and you just repeat what your puppet masters tell you.

Finally, no one here takes you seriously because we don't know what the hell you're trying to say to us. Try Hooked-On-Phonics or retake English classes, please.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:30 AM

910 posts, read 1,319,264 times
If God didn't mean to create the gays, then why'd He make penises just the right size to fit into butts?

Old 06-09-2013, 12:32 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Pederman View Post
If God didn't mean to create the gays, then why'd He make penises just the right size to fit into butts?
That is not an answer and ridiculous.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM

910 posts, read 1,319,264 times
Quote:
Don't knock it 'til you tried it, sweetheart.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:44 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Pederman View Post

And why did God make the male g-spot only accessible via anal sex?

Old 06-09-2013, 11:17 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
It is an answer and it is not ridiculous. What he and you are presenting are opinions - nothing more, nothing less.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:20 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Okay first off, stop posting videos that have no relevancy to the topic at hand.

Secondly, there is no way in hell you're "the best in the buis" (whatever that means) because we can't understand a damn thing you say.

Thirdly, all you do is quote mine. No opinion you have on here is ever your own and you just repeat what your puppet masters tell you.

Finally, no one here takes you seriously because we don't know what the hell you're trying to say to us. Try Hooked-On-Phonics or retake English classes, please.
The other options is for one to not drink and type at the same time. I have friends who text me and when they text drunk, they slur their words. I know what each friend drinks and will text back appropriately, " been drinking wine?" and get back a slured back reply of affirmative intoxication. You get used to translating slur after a while into normal English, but not always easy to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies