Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 12:44 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
That doesn't make any sense. Many hispanics are white.

title should read: "Non-hispanic whites losing majority in under-5 age group"
The ones pouring over our border illegally are mestizos racially and their culture is not our country's identifying one.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:45 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Is it? You mean, they aren't?
The only thing the Federal Government tries to do is ensure that every American has equal opportunity to vote, find work, be educated, be free from hate crimes and terrorists, etc.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The ones pouring over our border illegally are mestizos racially and their culture is not our country's identifying one.
America is multicultural. Always has been.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:49 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,914,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
The only thing the Federal Government tries to do is ensure that every American has equal opportunity to vote,
They also ensure they can circumvent the election process...

Quote:
find work,
Full of biased mandates as well...

Quote:
be educated,
See above

Quote:
be free from hate crimes and terrorists, etc.
At the expense of personal liberties.

So yes, these concessions made to demographics annoy the hell out of people. For a multitude of reasons. SOME ignorant..and others not so much.

So, like I said.... forced associations.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:52 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,889 times
I don't see how a demographic change in skin color is good or bad. It's just a thing. If the under 5 demographic was being born into more low income families or something actually negative, I could see cause for concern, but race alone doesn't tell you anything.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:58 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Many white conservatives hate these demographic changes. To me it is irrelevant, because race is irrelevant.
Race may be irrelevant but culture is relevant. Do you want the U.S.A to adopt the social and political norms of Mexico or Venezuela?

When mass amounts immigrate who care nothing about what the U.S.A is in terms of the bill of rights or what the founders established, your freedoms today might not be there tomorrow.

Think the U.S.A is going to be healthy when it is a one party dominated system?

Old 06-13-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
They also ensure they can circumvent the election process...
Ever hear of the Voting Rights Act? Do you know why it had to be enacted? Please tell me you are not this ignorant........

Quote:
Full of biased mandates as well...

See above

At the expense of personal liberties.

So yes, these concessions made to demographics annoy the hell out of people. For a multitude of reasons. SOME ignorant..and others not so much.

So, like I said.... forced associations.

If you don't like being in a country that actually tries to live up to its beliefs, you can certainly find yourself another one that doesn't.

China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Somalia come to mind.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:06 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,914,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Ever hear of the Voting Rights Act? Do you know why it had to be enacted? Please tell me you are not this ignorant........
Oh great... so u dont believe Bush stole the election...

Or that ACORN engaged in voter oppression or double/triple voting, counting non-citizen votes and dead persons "votes".

Quote:
If you don't like being in a country that actually tries to live up to its beliefs, you can certainly find yourself another one that doesn't.

China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Somalia come to mind.
I already live in one...

Old 06-13-2013, 01:07 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:
The Federal Government is forcing subjects to multiculturalism.
Maybe so, but it needed to be done.

WHY? because blacks, Latinos, Hispanics, or any other race of human being should have the same rights as all. If government didn't force whites to accept blacks, blacks wouldn't be able to drink from the same water fountain as whites, wouldn't be able to dine in the same restaurants as whites, or ride anywhere on a bus they wanted to.

You sound much like a segregationist.

Quote:
Definition of SEGREGATIONIST

: a person who believes in or practices segregation especially of races
You sound like you want to "take your country back" to when only white people ruled and discriminated.

Quote:
On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, Parks refused to obey bus driver James F. Blake's order that she give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled. Parks was not the first person to resist bus segregation. Others had taken similar steps in the twentieth century, including Irene Morgan in 1946, Sarah Louise Keys in 1955, and the members of the Browder v. Gayle lawsuit (Claudette Colvin, Aurelia Browder, Susie McDonald, and Mary Louise Smith) arrested months before Parks. NAACP organizers believed that Parks was the best candidate for seeing through a court challenge after her arrest for civil disobedience in violating Alabama segregation laws though eventually her case became bogged down in the state courts
Rosa Parks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure there's still some pretty all white neighborhoods where people can isolate themselves.

If you believe all immigrants should leave, well, if your ancestors didn't come here before the 10th. century, maybe you should consider buying a ticket on a boat out of America.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:10 PM

195 posts, read 427,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Yeah. Sure. Caucasians.

Our Caucasian? president ordering drone strikes to target Muslim lands isn't causing any "ideological differences" with Muslims?

First of all, I was talking about the hate from Muslims for Americans for the last 30 years. Just because Obama drone them now does not mean that Bush jr started a war with them. Bush Sr invaded a Muslim country. Of Course Muslims of all colors have beefs with other Africans and other people. I've talk to numerous Muslims that own various small businesses in the United States, THEY SAID they did not have any beefs with American black people, Latino and Asians people. They do not think or care to much for Caucasians though. They said they think Obama is just a pawn or puppet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies