Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 02:43 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELR123 View Post
Source that they're adding more poverty? The only thing this article tells us is that whites are a plurality rather than a majority. It doesn't say anything about incomes.

Also, they aren't taking our culture. No one is telling you to change how you live. There are far more immigrants becoming Americanized than there are native Americans becoming Latinized (if there are any Americans becoming Latinized at all)
Really? Why do so many employment ads say "must be bi-lingual" then? Why are there so many ads in Spanish then? Why do we have to press 2 for Spanish? Why are there so many Spanish stations on tv nowadays?

Why should Americans become Latinized anyway? We aren't a Hispanic country in identity but that will all change with continued massive legal and illegal immigration from south of our border. What country in the world wants their country changed in that manner.

Here is a link for you:

Largest Group of Poor U.S. Children Are Hispanics, Report Finds - WSJ.com

Old 06-13-2013, 02:47 PM

195 posts, read 427,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Illegal Hispanics are taking jobs from Americans and that includes both blacks and other Americans. They are running blacks out of their neighborhoods. I can't for the life of me understand why blacks in particular are up for their own demise. Do blacks really hate whitey that much?

For once you have to ask the question, Who are the ones hiring all these illegal Aliens? Sure not black people. If they running blacks out of their neighborhoods then they must in other neighborhoods or move into the suburbs doing alot better.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:51 PM

910 posts, read 1,318,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELR123 View Post
The pains of being a white man are so hard to overcome, I must say. For example, we don't even get a month dedicated to our history.
Or our own tv channel for that matter.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:57 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,335,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Why should I leave? I was born here, immigrants are the ones who should leave.
Unless you 100% Native American, you are a descendant of an immigrant....

I live in Miami - I KNOW what it's like to be a minority in my home city. I can assure you, the immigrants are going nowhere. You will be assimilated - resistance is futile... Learn to live with it or find another place to live.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:07 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genonfire View Post
First of all, I was talking about the hate from Muslims for Americans for the last 30 years.

Black people have been a part of the government for 30+ years, in decision making capacities.

For Godssake, Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell were RIGHT THERE with the best of them.

If anything, Bush was a puppet to those around him who are much, much smarter than he is or ever could hope to be.

Whether or not blacks historically have not been on the radar of extremists due to a perception of them having zero influence or power in the American political arena or on the world stage has KINDA gone out the window the past 10 years, ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genonfire
Just because Obama drone them now does not mean that Bush jr started a war with them.

Oh. Got it. So they give Obama a pass for perpetuating a war he said he'd stop, continuing Guantanamo and escalating the use of drones?

Sounds like your ignorant Muslim friends are being selective-history subscribing fools.

Quote:
Bush Sr invaded a Muslim country.
At the request of other Muslim countries. Notably, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Or did we all seem to forget that little part?

Quote:
Of Course Muslims of all colors have beefs with other Africans and other people. I've talk to numerous Muslims that own various small businesses in the United States, THEY SAID they did not have any beefs with American black people, Latino and Asians people. They do not think or care to much for Caucasians though. They said they think Obama is just a pawn or puppet.

Most Africans will tell you that the Arab countries are by far the most racist towards them.

These interesting conversations you have with Muslims in the United States (how does that conversation even come up --- do they volunteer their opinions to you?) are cute... amazingly consistent as well... but ignorant.

What IDEOLOGICALLY (as you put it), do they not like about "Caucasian" Americans? Presently, Caucasians demonstrate the most diverse political body in the country, if political party participation and membership is taken into account.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Really? Why do so many employment ads say "must be bi-lingual" then? Why are there so many ads in Spanish then? Why do we have to press 2 for Spanish? Why are there so many Spanish stations on tv nowadays?

Why should Americans become Latinized anyway? We aren't a Hispanic country in identity but that will all change with continued massive legal and illegal immigration from south of our border. What country in the world wants their country changed in that manner.

Here is a link for you:

Largest Group of Poor U.S. Children Are Hispanics, Report Finds - WSJ.com
Do you have a problem with an employment ad that requires applicants to have a high school diploma or college degree?

How is requiring someone to be bilingual different?

How is your life altered by Spanish language advertisements and TV channels? Can't you just ignore them and/or change the channel?

I love it when the nativists stomp their feet and throw temper tantrums like toddlers, just because they saw a few Spanish words on a sign or heard them on TV.

But they will tell us that their anger has nothing to do with ethnicity and that they only care about illegal immigration of all races and nationalities, yeah right.

Last edited by Sco; 06-13-2013 at 03:20 PM..

Old 06-13-2013, 03:12 PM

1,137 posts, read 971,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Unless you 100% Native American, you are a descendant of an immigrant....
No such thing as a "native" american in reference to the indians.

Arriving here before others doesnt make you a native, it makes you early.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:20 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,759,335 times
The Under 5 group are slackers. They barely do any work at all or pay taxes.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:21 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genonfire View Post
For once you have to ask the question, Who are the ones hiring all these illegal Aliens? Sure not black people. If they running blacks out of their neighborhoods then they must in other neighborhoods or move into the suburbs doing alot better.
Greedy employers, that's who. Many of them are Hispanics themselves hiring their illegal amigos. I doubt that there are many black businessmen hiring them as they would more than likely be hiring other blacks which is ok since most blacks are citizens.

What makes you think that blacks are doing much better being run our of their neighborhoods? I see no evidence of that.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:30 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Minorities In America: Whites Losing Majority In Under-5 Age Group

Sure to hear how this is great news from white-hating leftists.
Maybe if people like this worked they wouldn't be making babies that the rest of us support

Father of 22 Children by 14 Different Women, Expectedly, Has Serious Baby Mama

The 33-year-old Tennessee man is father to 22 children by 14 different women. Yes, 22. Here’s some perspective: That’s two starting football teams’ worth of kids. His children range in age from infants to 18 years old.

Someone's gotta pay for me and my kids, Someone got to be held accountable!

Last edited by eRayP; 06-13-2013 at 05:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies