Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 11:21 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,744,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
This is a shame. I like White people and the societies that they create. I don't understand how some can act so indifferently to the slow death of White people while they simultaneously enjoy the benefits that Whites have brought to this world.
Thank you..its great to see someone who gets it..I mean what would the world be with out the internet, or online banking, or electricity, penicillin, or repeating firearms.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:26 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,975,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red4ce View Post
Care to tell us why its bad news?
Amen. This is a who cares, we are all Americans, and the early 20th century Germans felt the same about Itaiian immigrants, they felt that way about the Irish, etc.

It was an abhorrent attitude of ignorant people than, and now. An attitude of the uneducated, unwashed masses bringing little skill to the table afraid of more competition who looked a tad different from them.

Boo Hoo.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:47 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Thank you..its great to see someone who gets it..I mean what would the world be with out the internet, or online banking, or electricity, penicillin, or repeating firearms.
It is apparent that you are very limited in your knowledge of modern society and civilization. Perhaps you should perform a cursory investigation of the many inventions, improvements and innovations by Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc that contribute not only to you using a computer and the internet but to the state of science, medicine and law that we all enjoy today.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
This is a shame. I like White people and the societies that they create. I don't understand how some can act so indifferently to the slow death of White people while they simultaneously enjoy the benefits that Whites have brought to this world.
Because they are not suffering a slow death.

[white people have nothing to worry about]

Old 06-13-2013, 11:55 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
White Americans and White Europe have nothing in common just our race, everything else is a vast culture divide.

I did no such things, I am only 22 how could I have enslaved people over 150 years ago? why do you seem so dead set on this wrapped view of "social justice"? i am not the perpetrator and you are not the victim.

Achievements are goal base, race has less then nothing to do with it. hard work, studying and perseverance do.

My Whiteness means my denigration? how long can you play the blame game? they liberal white guilt well is running dry, how long can you blame the past for you preset?
It is apparent that you are very young, no adult would be naïve enough to utter what you posted.
Every custom that this country calls national holidays came from Europe whether it originated there or was adopted from some other culture.

While I admire your naiveté as to the idea that race is meaningless and hard work is color blind, I have to live in the real world and fairy tales don't pay the bills.
I never claimed that your whiteness was your denigration, so I will not defend an utterance I never made.

Sorry but the past has had a direct affect on every person Black or White whose family has been here for three generations or more, you can afford to be ignorant of it, I can't.

Old 06-14-2013, 12:10 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
If you think hispanics are not racist towards blacks, you are sadly mistaken.
I never gave that a thought, didn't need to, and blacks can be racist against Hispanics too. Racism is not confined to just one group. I don't know if you think everyone is stupid, or if you're trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
White people better start getting busy!!!!

Yes, as a self hating whitie, this gives me shivers of ecstacy.
Yeah, us white folks had better go and start multiplying quickly, we might be extinct someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I really don't care who immigrates except when it is a case of thyem wanting to keep their ways of their motherland and only care about what financial gain they can reap from here.

Most illegal immigrants would still rather be back home and ONLY come here to make money, and that is my beef. Do you think our bill of rights will survive under those conditions in the future? I don't.
Next year, pick your own veggies and fruits, and flip your own burgers.

Old 06-14-2013, 12:38 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTeaDrinker2013 View Post
Few thoughts

- Are you really naive enough to think each race thinks everything is equal? There are distinct differences like: Asians perform better in schools, Blacks perform better in athletics etc.

- USA was built on the backs of European immigrants. Europeans stopped immigrating decades ago. Coincidence this is also when USA started to decline?

- Hispanics aren't white. People from Spain are white. Mexicans are not from Spain, thus not white.

Mexicans are indeed white.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:07 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,992,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You folks just waking up ?

Seven states are minority-majority now meaning Whites are minorities but still labeled majority.
Now that's a good oxymoron.

Over 50% of the kids in Texas schools are Hispanic.

At what point will they categorize Whites to minority status ?

People like you are just going to learn that only one in seven human beings is white. That means the average human being in this global world where one can travel around it in a day with such ease and ecconomy will be a shade of brown with Asian features kind of like an Indonesian. Inter-racial marriage is the future you know. Otherwise we will have a genocidal nuclear armed conflict because when we try to push around nearly 90% of humanity they will push back hard and end this foolish fantasy that white Americans are somehow exceptional.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:43 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Mexicans are indeed white.
Oh shush, you just let the cat out of the bag.

Old 06-14-2013, 05:23 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Amen. This is a who cares, we are all Americans, and the early 20th century Germans felt the same about Itaiian immigrants, they felt that way about the Irish, etc.

It was an abhorrent attitude of ignorant people than, and now. An attitude of the uneducated, unwashed masses bringing little skill to the table afraid of more competition who looked a tad different from them.

Boo Hoo.
Um I love how people think the demographic mix won't make a bit of difference, talk about naïveté. If you think impoverished poorly educated Hispanics are going to power this country to the stratosphere you're smoking something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies