Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 10:36 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Nobody is leaving...you are not leaving, and I'm not leaving.
I mean illegal immigrants.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
No...the glory days of racism are gone. No more dogs...no more water cannons. No, those days are done.
why do you only think of the bad, never the good, remember the days when all of America had common values, a common core of beliefs, what do we have now? we are not a nation we are a group of strangers living in the same house.....

why do you always jump right to the bad moments,

Old 06-13-2013, 10:45 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
why do you only think of the bad, never the good, remember the days when all of America had common values, a common core of beliefs, what do we have now? we are not a nation we are a group of strangers living in the same house.....

why do you always jump right to the bad moments,
I do not remember that, because those days never existed.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
There are plenty of "white" nations in Europe. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable there.

So exist. What the hell is the problem?
No I would not, culture has alot to do with it..Europe is a bastion of failed ideas...it is were we fled from to the great promise that was America.

Europe has a Collectivist mentality, that is antithetical to individualism.

Two Europe is not White, with dropping birth rates and massive 3rd world immigration they are on a demographic slide into the gutter.

I will not leave this nation, why should we? where can we go? there is no where to go, the maps have been filled in..

my problem is my culture is being slowly destroyed under the guise of tolerance, multiculturalism, and other failed idea for no other reason then some wrapped sense of "social justice"

Old 06-13-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
No I would not, culture has alot to do with it..Europe is a bastion of failed ideas...it is were we fled from to the great promise that was America.

Europe has a Collectivist mentality, that is antithetical to individualism.

Two Europe is not White, with dropping birth rates and massive 3rd world immigration they are on a demographic slide into the gutter.
Well, this country and hemisphere sure aren't white either.

Quote:
I will not leave this nation, why should we? where can we go? there is no where to go, the maps have been filled in..
Oh well. You better learn to live with the rest of us.

Quote:
my problem is my culture is being slowly destroyed under the guise of tolerance, multiculturalism, and other failed idea for no other reason then some wrapped sense of "social justice"
You have the duty to keep up your culture. Nobody else does. If you can't maintain your culture, it doesn't deserve to survive.

What I'd really like to know is....what culture is yours?

Old 06-13-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
You had one it was called Europe!!! Then you decided you were better than everyone else and occupied their lands, while at it you made sure that they were classified with contempt and disdain. You then sent those treasures and valuables you stole from the lands back to Europe in order to enrich only yourselves.
I could care less if the greatest acheivement in your life is "whiteness" althoigh you had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Just don't be silly enough to believe your "whiteness" means my denigration...
White Americans and White Europe have nothing in common just our race, everything else is a vast culture divide.

I did no such things, I am only 22 how could I have enslaved people over 150 years ago? why do you seem so dead set on this wrapped view of "social justice"? i am not the perpetrator and you are not the victim.

Achievements are goal base, race has less then nothing to do with it. hard work, studying and perseverance do.

My Whiteness means my denigration? how long can you play the blame game? they liberal white guilt well is running dry, how long can you blame the past for you preset?

Old 06-13-2013, 11:05 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,920 times
This is a shame. I like White people and the societies that they create. I don't understand how some can act so indifferently to the slow death of White people while they simultaneously enjoy the benefits that Whites have brought to this world.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
This is a shame. I like White people and the societies that they create. I don't understand how some can act so indifferently to the slow death of White people while they simultaneously enjoy the benefits that Whites have brought to this world.
Whites aren't going anywhere. And I like lots of things about White people - especially White women.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Well, this country and hemisphere sure aren't white either.

since 1492 the have been, or if you want to get really fact based since the Chinese fleet found the new world in 1322

Oh well. You better learn to live with the rest of us.

You have the duty to keep up your culture. Nobody else does. If you can't maintain your culture, it doesn't deserve to survive.

What I'd really like to know is....what culture is yours?

No, why should I have to learn to live you, why cant you learn to live with me? after all my culture has developed the modern world,

Electricity
Air Condition
The Electric starter motor(all cars really)
Split the Atom
Penicillin
DDT
The Internet

And a system of law and nation that allowed the culture of people to work and build and create such great ideas, allow them to pursue there happiness and profit form the fruits of there labors

My culture is the American Culture, of limited Government, very low taxes, orderly and just Immigration, of the the right to keep and bear arms of my choice my choice alone. where any who want to be free, successful and prosper are welcome, and those who hell bent or destruction, tyranny, debt, disarmament, and enslavement are fought and destroyed...

You are right beyond anyreproach.. we do have a obligation to keep and maintain, and protect our culture... unfortunately we have a bunch of Collectivististic quisling who see there heritage and culture as a crime or something bad...which is not true in the least bit. they think(I use that term very very very loosely) that we should suffer today for crime that we the people of this day did not commit..which is antithetical to the concepts of justice, that is just punishment.

I have nothing again any ethnic or racial group, but the second you use your skin color to get some kind of a unjust or unearned edge over those who work hard and play by the rules...you have become a threat to all of the Republic

they see hell bent on attack and destroying any thing of our culture, so the most do so on all front, in the media, revisionist history, harmful policies when it comes self defense, immigration, public education and taxes...and to what end? is anybody freer? wealthier? safer? feeling better? when do the wounds of the past health? they don't. In order to heal the wounds must be left alone...to mead and heal over the passage of time.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Whites aren't going anywhere. And I like lots of things about White people - especially White women.
really look at our birth rates, and the immigration rates into our nations......it does not look great once you do some math, but then again we have faced harsher odds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies