Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 12:40 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,814,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
And?
And they're not any better than the rest of humans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 12:47 PM

380 posts, read 376,883 times
I was born on the continent of North America. I'm a Native American. But I'm not a First American.

Please provide a credible link that proves that human beings developed separately in North America at the same time Human Beings developed in Africa.

Most "Native Americans" are actually Siberian-Americans that crossed the land bridge between Russia and Alaska during the last ice age. These immigrants also proceeded to drive a lot of species of animals to extinction by over hunting.

It sucks that the First American got treated the way they did, but the current generation had no part in that. Sins of the father.....

Old 06-18-2013, 12:57 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
And they're not any better than the rest of humans.
I don't believe anyone was making that point. My only point was that some people who are descendants of Europeans gloat about "their" conquest of the Americas and act as if they have some inalienable and ordinated right to this land. I beg to differ.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:00 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,476 times
Whats an immigrant know about how badly we kicked the crap out of the natives and stole their land

And theres nothing more boring than the millions of years it takes for plate techtonics to inch across oceans and change the shape of continents

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Ask American Indians how they feel about it.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-18-2013 at 03:31 PM..

Old 06-18-2013, 02:36 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,814,595 times
Quote:
I don't believe anyone was making that point. My only point was that some people who are descendants of Europeans gloat about "their" conquest of the Americas and act as if they have some inalienable and ordinated right to this land. I beg to differ.
They conquered the land not a country.

Old 06-18-2013, 02:40 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
They do, it's called "to the victor goes the spoils". Those natives didn't have any right to it either. All they had to do was win the war and they would have gained that right until the next war is fought and lost.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:19 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
The so-called Native Indians that were indigenous to THIS country are all full flegged U.S. citizens so what should we ask them about a past that is long gone and that neither they or us played a role in? It's only whimpering Mexicans that are complaining about so-called stolen land and their tribal ancestors didn't even settle within the U.S. borders.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:24 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
All U.S. citizens that were born here do have an inalienable right to this land. Someone needs to get their head out of past.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:33 PM

374 posts, read 509,910 times
Quote:

Of course you do. We came here bought it from the french and spanish,then built it into a civilized nation where most could live in relative peace. While the inhabitants were busy killing each other and every animal in sight we were cutting out forest for homes and factories.

Indians and most other so called natives did'nt own land because they thought it was a sin against mother nature,so we took nobodys land,except of course accordign to them 'mother natures'.

Know your history not what the indoctrinators told you,but real history.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:41 PM

374 posts, read 509,910 times
Quote:
Besides whats it to you? I don't know of any indians named ' Lucario' and I know lots of indians.My best friend for 55 yr.s is half cherokee.

Blacks are already wising up to this ploy of using slavery to get amnesty,now yall want to use indians too?.

Well I hate to tell the indians yall were killing the heck out of them too long before we came here and made something out of this wilderness that was America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies