Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 09:42 PM

40,962 posts, read 49,272,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
No, genius, I'm pointing out how racist, right-wing scum never seems to label white kids doing nasty things as "animals."
Post a few videos of those white kids fighting at the mall and we can evaluate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 09:44 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,162,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Post a few videos of those white kids fighting at the mall and we can evaluate.
You're a freaking genius.

Sure, chief, right after you post for me some video of blacks beating somebody up in a cornfield in Wisconsin. You go first.

26,570 posts, read 15,136,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've been jumped and beaten up by White youths before. I was even shot with a paintball gun by a White teenager when I was 11. It isn't limited to Blacks. Violence has happened to me at the hands of Black youths. I've seen alot of it from White youths as well.

The Chicago Blackhawks just won the Stanley Cup. Guess what? Fans started throwing bottles at the police. Things got out of hand. No pictures of Black people doing that. Vancouver after the 2011 Stanley Cup, there was a riot. No Black people.
I appreciate your sentiments...and generally speaking you are correct. However, there were blacks and other races besides whites rioting in Vancouver. Fact. Google images from the riots. Blacks make up 1% and Whites 45% of the city's population...so whites were certainly over represented in the riots.

5,189 posts, read 5,343,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
That is quite scary. This kind of stuff scares me alot. What those Neo-Nazis stand for is quite scary and violent. Being Black, I know one of those types would want to kill me. The original skinhead movement(which started in Britain) was not a racist movement. It was White British working class youths and Afro-Caribbean immigrants in England. The Afro-Caribbean influences were part of the original skinhead movement. The movement was ruined when Neo-Nazis started to recruit youths and turn them against Blacks.
You are 100% correct. The original skinhead movement was way pre-punk and not about any music scene, etc. But it quickly turned into the "Oi!" kind of movement where non-whites were seen as a threat to British sovereignty, white superiority, etc.

We see the same thing here, sadly, where non-whites are villified as being lesser beings, more prone to violence or ignorance, etc. Latinos and blacks are thought of as some kind of boogeymen. Gotta have a scapegoat.

One of the skins I mentioned in the story above later moved to Washington state where he murdered a black man for the crime of being a black man. He got a long stint in prison. I sincerely hope he has a very hard time in there.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:46 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,343,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Meanwhile, those of us with a bit of intellect are fully capable of compartmentalizing the good from the bad when making observations of real life events.
Yes. Apparently in your version of what passes for "intellect" (which would seem to be a very myopic, binary type of thinking,) black = bad.

I was merely pointing out how ridiculous your statements have been through this thread.

I'm not surprised it sailed over your head.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:46 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,612,495 times
Oh goody! Another video of black animals fighting. Another one for your collection.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:49 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,045,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
No damage no injuries no arrests. That was one soft fight.
It's pretty hard to hurt someone very seriously with plastic traffic cones. They might as well have had a pillow fight.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:51 PM

17,474 posts, read 9,296,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
I'm still hoping that one poster that claimed this happened in a suburban South Carolina high school comes back and tells me which one. I live here - I never heard of such a thing.
It's simple ..... get out your map and see which SC high school has the shortest commute to Oakland, CA, which is where the poster lives.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:52 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,158,566 times
Stormfront must be quiet today. Most of its members are posting here. They are giddy with joy after seeing the photos of a dead Trayvon Martin so they really want to share their exuberance.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:53 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,042,117 times
Here's the thing - this isn't a problem with the white youth in this country. So, it begs the question. Why? Why do we see this behavior exhibited by black youths and not white ones? Is this, as some posters have said, a cultural issue or is it a matter as others have said, a lack of activity issue? I think trying to deny this behavior is primarily perpetuated by black youths is disingenuous. This is not a reflection on all black youths but these type of mob activities have largely been committed by black youths.

So, in case this gets misconstrued in any way, I will restate. Not all black youths are doing this. However, most of these mob type activities are being committed by black youths. The question is why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies