Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2013, 01:39 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,946,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
Hmmm. Could it have something to do with the fact that "someone else's spat" is on a public website? Want it to be private? Then take it private.
Buzz, buzz, buzz...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Really? Ever check into what they do? The public health implications are enough to give one pause. Don't bother coming back to me with leftist b.s. either, because I'm not interested in propaganda.
So, you mean you won't review facts that might make you question your reasons for condemning a group of fellow human beings? Got it. Thanks There is a definition for that. Oh, what is it?? Hmmm

Old 07-21-2013, 01:43 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,998,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
So, you mean you won't review facts that might make you question your reasons for condemning a group of fellow human beings? Got it. Thanks There is a definition for that. Oh, what is it?? Hmmm
The definition is I've read extensively on the subject, just not from the usual pro-gay newspapers and such that are out there (as I suspect you may have).

Old 07-21-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
The definition is I've read extensively on the subject, just not from the usual pro-gay newspapers and such that are out there (as I suspect you may have).
Lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 07-21-2013, 03:16 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,348,951 times
Quote:
Really? Ever check into what they do? The public health implications are enough to give one pause. Don't bother coming back to me with leftist b.s. either, because I'm not interested in propaganda.
Thank you for once again proving there is not one single reason to be disgusted by or offended by homosexuality that isn't based on fear, hate, ignorance, bigotry or some combination of those things.

Not one.

If there were, I'm sure you'd be happy to name just one.

But you can't.

Because there aren't.

So you won't.

The "reasoning" of yours I quoted is clearly nothing but a combination of some of the things I listed above.

There is nothing homosexuals do that heterosexuals don't also do, and in far greater numbers. Anal sex, oral sex, etc.

And, of course, relationships between two homosexuals is about far more than sex, just like heterosexual relationships are.

Could you possibly fail more?

Why, no. No, you couldn't.

In fact, you are the Captain of the Failboat!

Congratulations. You look fabulous up there.

Old 07-21-2013, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Thank you for once again proving there is not one single reason to be disgusted by or offended by homosexuality that isn't based on fear, hate, ignorance, bigotry or some combination of those things.

Not one.

If there were, I'm sure you'd be happy to name just one.

But you can't.

Because there aren't.

So you won't.

The "reasoning" of yours I quoted is clearly nothing but a combination of some of the things I listed above.

There is nothing homosexuals do that heterosexuals don't also do, and in far greater numbers. Anal sex, oral sex, etc.

And, of course, relationships between two homosexuals is about far more than sex, just like heterosexual relationships are.

Could you possibly fail more?

Why, no. No, you couldn't.

In fact, you are the Captain of the Failboat!

Congratulations. You look fabulous up there.

How about rimming, watersports, and coprophilia for starters. Here's your captain's hat back!

Old 07-21-2013, 03:30 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,478,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
This was not meant to be a "look at the gay" thread. I believe that if the man had grown up in an environment where "gay is OK" that the outcomes would have been a lot better. He would have realized and acted on his sexuality at an earlier age and prevented a lot of misery for himself and his loved ones.
Heterosexuality is socially acceptable and it has not stopped some men from abandoning their wives and children.

This man became President of Brazil and he was raised by a single mother with many children. Their father left their mother and them for another woman--if memory serves me correct.

I think it's also fallacious to believe any man that embraces either his heterosexuality or homosexuality will never lose sexual attraction to his partner/spouse and will never become sexually infatuated with another person. For some this may be the case but I think there are ample numbers of real life cases where this is not the case.

Old 07-21-2013, 03:48 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,910,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex
This whole thing reads like an LMN drama. I feel so sorry for the wife and kids that were abandoned.
Yes this guy SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTON MARRIED IF HE LIKES GUYS!!!!

Poor woman and kids

Old 07-21-2013, 03:53 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,348,951 times
Quote:
How about rimming, watersports, and coprophilia for starters. Here's your captain's hat back!
All things that are more prevalent in the heterosexual world than in the homosexual world, since there are so any more heterosexuals than homosexuals.

Do you even think about what you are about to post before you just pull pure BS and nonsense out of your butt and post it as if you thought you were making some kind of point? Pathetic. Laughable too, but mostly pathetic.

None of the things you mention are particular to homosexuality in any sense, way, shape or form. And, of course, plenty of intimate homosexual encounters don't involve any of these things at all.

There is no possible way you could bring more fail. Boatloads and boatloads of fail, Captain.

But, thanks again for proving my point even more strongly:

There is not one single reason to be disgusted by or offended by homosexuality that doesn't arise from hate, fear, ignorance, bigotry, or some combination of those things. Not one.

Not surprisingly, you have yet to produce one.

Don't feel bad--nobody else ever has either.

That's because no such reasons exist (as you keep stumbling over yourself to prove.)

Old 07-21-2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
All things that are more prevalent in the heterosexual world than in the homosexual world, since there are so any more heterosexuals than homosexuals.

Bullsh*t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies