Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2013, 12:17 PM

93 posts, read 83,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
Again, a loud vocal minority is still a minority. Whether they black men who trash black women or black women who hate seeing black men with non black women so much that they have to give dirty looks, they aren't common in our community. That is the black community. The community I am a part of. Why is it so hard for non blacks to exceot that they don't know everything about us?
Again. Denial will not get us anywhere. I don't know what you mean by non black thinking they know everything about blacks. My posts aren't that extensive. They were very specific. You know this but you're trying to deflect. This is you're perspective:

'Again. No that doesn't happen. No. Not in my community. I am the black community. And the black community is me. You're not black. You don't belong here talking about black people. Oh you think you know everything about us.'

Why is it so hard for blacks to accept that they don't know everything about blacks? It's not okay for "non blacks" to know anything about blacks. Especially if it's as ugly as racism. So let's stick with the blacks are more supportive of interracial relationships and just post 'I agree'. Unless you're black in which case you can post about the racism of others. Does that make you happy? This is the aggravation non blacks deal with in interracial relationships. If you can't accept these things then it's spells a tough job for the non black side of the relationship. Just as long as we are talking about others we are fine.

Old 07-31-2013, 12:27 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,838,825 times
Interracial marriages are good- Most people are inbred to a fault- and the mixing of genetics as far as offspring - improves human stock...coldly put on my part but - the world needs some mixing up. My son has dated a few girls from different cultures and "races" I don't care---about the race- If the woman is beautiful - bright and civilized WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. What is better to mate with someone of the same race who might be of low quality ? Or mating with a person of another races who is of good quality.

Most interracial marriages or relationships that I see always consist of a good and smart looking pair...and they always seem to produce good looking bright kids.......To think your race is superior or inferior is a mistake...to ensure racial "purity" is stupid- we are already a mix of many races and tribal families.

Some might say that I am betraying the white race- Not so....I have seen very powerful rich white people who make it a point to breed outside their "tribe" because they know their familiar traits need a genetic boost and a change. Stupid people - white black or what ever are all slightly inbreed.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:09 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,265,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Like I've said....

I've been around that block a few times...when it came time to pull a keeper, it didn't come from the "jungle".

There's a reason for that too.
You're getting a little carried away with the liberties...
Quote:
Hmmmm....

OR some black chicks just like to step it up

Pfffffft......

Step it up from what? Some Verne Troyer type dude? Yeah...you might be in the game at that point.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:53 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,920,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You're getting a little carried away with the liberties...
Shoot....I'd say "jungle fever" is pretty derogatory to either side of the equation.

Quote:
Pfffffft......

Step it up from what? Some Verne Troyer type dude? Yeah...you might be in the game at that point.
You'd have to ask them lol....it wasn't the money that's for certain. I was broke, relatively, even up til I met my wife.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,265,186 times
Quote:
Shoot....I'd say "jungle fever" is pretty derogatory to either side of the equation.

You'd have to ask them lol....it wasn't the money that's for certain. I was broke, relatively, even up til I met my wife.
Same here. My lady damn sure didn't want me for my cash. Lol...what cash?

Gotta admit that I married above my station. I'll never tell her that though. She still thinks I'm the bomb. May as well let the delusions persist.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,562,078 times
Quote:
Like I've said....

I've been around that block a few times...when it came time to pull a keeper, it didn't come from the "jungle".

There's a reason for that too.
It is always so very odd when someone who vehemently professes their disdain of a certain group always has the name of that group in their mind and on their lips. So very odd.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:32 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,525,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Io.I View Post
Again. Denial will not get us anywhere. I don't know what you mean by non black thinking they know everything about blacks. My posts aren't that extensive. They were very specific. You know this but you're trying to deflect. This is you're perspective:

'Again. No that doesn't happen. No. Not in my community. I am the black community. And the black community is me. You're not black. You don't belong here talking about black people. Oh you think you know everything about us.'

Why is it so hard for blacks to accept that they don't know everything about blacks? It's not okay for "non blacks" to know anything about blacks. Especially if it's as ugly as racism. So let's stick with the blacks are more supportive of interracial relationships and just post 'I agree'. Unless you're black in which case you can post about the racism of others. Does that make you happy? This is the aggravation non blacks deal with in interracial relationships. If you can't accept these things then it's spells a tough job for the non black side of the relationship. Just as long as we are talking about others we are fine.
You're the only on3 in denial with no FACTS to back up your claims. You don't have to try to save face. You're talking out your bum, got called on it, and now you have nothing to say.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:36 PM

6,456 posts, read 7,020,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I doubt it. It's hard to understand what black men desire unless you're a black man or maybe have a black male lover? Which one is it?
This is one of the few times I partially agree with you lol.

I always thought it was fascinating that the discussion of why black men and white women date another always appears to be dominated by the voices of black women and white men--the two who are generally against these types of relationships from their respective races. If you notice, both black men and white women who do date interracially tend to be absent altogether in these threads.

It's actually entertaining to sit back and observe the actual science and anecdotes that come up on here.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:36 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,525,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Io.I View Post

And I don't care how "aggravated" you get. I like my men like I like my coffee, dark, rich, and bold. Even if I did swirl, you're far too whiney.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:09 PM

93 posts, read 83,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
And I don't care how "aggravated" you get. I like my men like I like my coffee, dark, rich, and bold. Even if I did swirl, you're far too whiney.
You've missed my point completely. This has never been a discussion about me and you. You must not be getting some to inject this into the conversation. Take your coffee however you want but to make a bold statement of it signifies too much. The black men have left the building and your still holding on. The proliferation of black chicks with your attitude have pretty much made your other options scarce.

Daughters of the Dust:
I'm the native american on the horse scooping up a fine black woman. You are one of the crusty ones left behind with the rest.

You intended to turn this conversation into something else didn't you. Someone here posted that this thread has turned into lonely black women and their relationship issues. I can see this now.

"Now BK workers is too damn rude. I think I'll go get me some chinese food. Yeah a hookah hooka hookie I can't be your lover"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.