Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 12:34 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times

Advertisements

Funny how quickly this became a partisan shouting match.....The blame game never ends, and neither does the situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 12:35 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
my point is that you do not have any original thoughts. The links dont back up your point either. many of the things you post have been going on for years , even decades, like the uptake in disability.

The fact that you do not even attempt to research your own argument beyond the first right wing web site you come to furthers my point.
So you are a link attacker. Prove em wrong if you don't agree as they prove my point. Just because you don't like who is doing the proving doesn't concern me.

What original thought have you provided other than you don't like certain sites? You simply can't accept reality.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:36 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
Well, your deal leader "dubya" got us into this mess, hopefully somebody, someday will get us out.
Oh, please. The "it's Bush's fault". Fine. What exactly has Obama done in the past 5 years to fix what Bush broke?

Let's take it a step back even further and go back to Bill Clinton. If you can be honest, you will acknowledge that Bush inherited some of Clinton's mistakes. It takes time to find out that all these brilliant ideas that presidents came up were serious mistakes that had a huge impact on this country. We now know that outsourcing hurt the US. Anyone with a half a brain knew it was going to hurt the country to begin with. Who repealed the Glass-Steagall Act - how did that turn out for this country? Who benefitted from repealing it and who lost??

Obama, Bush, Clinton all work for the corporations and banks and give lip service to everyone else.

I'll wait for your response.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Funny how quickly this became a partisan shouting match.....The blame game never ends, and neither does the situation.
Who will you play today finn? The non partisan champion of all that is good or the hard core Obama suporter??

Old 07-28-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
We would have more money to distribute in programs to assist the poor. Econ 101.
The war on poverty is a complete and utter fail. So you would be dumping that money into a different trash can. Actually that money wouldn't have been printed if oil wasn't being traded in US dollars anymore something sadaam was trying to do. Foreign policy isn't as simple as it all appears to be.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Who will you play today finn? The non partisan champion of all that is good or the hard core Obama suporter??
Is this thread about me?

Only a partisan troll would turn every thread about other posters as opposed to the topic.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:39 PM

Perhaps if you had replied on topic I would have to.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
New stats show that poverty is increasing for all americans, across all ethnic groups.

So much so, that 80% of people will have a period (at least 1 year) with joblessness and poverty..
I think most people will experience hard times during their life. Such is life. They are called "rainy days". What can you do except prepare for it?

Old 07-28-2013, 12:50 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It's much easier to debate who is to blame than to acknowledge that America is on the decline.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So you are a link attacker. Prove em wrong if you don't agree as they prove my point. Just because you don't like who is doing the proving doesn't concern me.

What original thought have you provided other than you don't like certain sites? You simply can't accept reality.
im not attacking your link, im attacking the scope of your argument. Its like the classing unemployment argument on this site.

A Democrat says unemployment is 7.5% and then a republicans types in all caps that real unemployment is 13%, mean while they never mention that real unemployment was 18% when the President took office.

You are the type who only focuses on the 13% because you think it makes your argument looks better and you refuse to even continue research that clearly shows the flaw in your argument

Disabled-worker statistics

Disability claims go up almost every year. OH, but lets pretend it doesnt for the sake of YOUR argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies