Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2013, 01:05 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The tough guy attitude is not helping at all. Less than one percent of the male Black population is still less than one percent. I never said there wasn't a problem. In fact, I've acknowledged(as well as other Black persons on this forum) there are problems. That being said, 5,000-6,000 murders committed by Black males applies specifically to those individuals who committed the crime, not the rest of the Black population, and it is Black men who get killed the most. It is of the most danger to Black men if you really want to decide who it's destructive for. Black murderers are destructive to Black people more than anyone else. And you know what? We have prisons for those who keep committing crimes.

As for other crimes, we have prisons for those crimes too. You beaten this into the ground. The question is, what are you going to do about it besides complain about Black people? Or is your main agenda "Black people are the scourge of the world and should be cast out from every society"? If that is your motive and agenda, then we have nothing more to discuss.

I'm not the one you should hold responsible for those crimes. Hold those persons who actually committed those crimes responsible.

And BTW, I never said Blacks don't want to live around other Blacks. I said Blacks don't want to live around Black CRIMINALS. KEYWORD: CRIMINALS. Black people have as much right to get away from criminals as anyone else.
I like you green mariner, I really do. You should come to the East Side some time and kick it with me.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:32 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
That 'less than 1%' that are involved in murders is still infinitely higher than any other group of people in the US BY FAR. And don't forget all the young black males who are involved in other crimes at much higher rates than anyone else as well.

No matter how you want to paint a positive picture, a very significant number of black males that is HIGHER than 1% are dangerous to the public PERIOD. As you've said numerous times, even blacks don't like livng around other blacks and there's a reason for that. CONSTANT VIOLENCE.

Sure there is some bias against blacks in the justice system, but don't go and say its the main reason why so many blacks are in jail and are convicted criminals.

Also there are PLENTY of non-blacks who have little education and are low income, yet how come they don't commit crime and murder at anywhere near the rates that blacks do?

Its so tiring to see people pull out the same canned excuses as to why blacks are the way they are. Why can't people simply admit that much of the problems blacks have these days are mostly their own fault?

I guess that it is the same reason that you and your ilk keep harping on inflated statistics and do nothing but complain about something that you know little about. I don't see you complaining about whites keeping over 800,000 people from working because of petty politics

Old 10-17-2013, 08:54 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
What culture is part of the problem that messes up black kids and contributes to them growing up ghetto? Asian culture? No. White culture? Nope. Oh yeah BLACK CULTURE. So how is it not a black problem?

Umm, how about proverty lack of decent schools (education), lack of real employment are a couple of things is the reason many people and not just blacks live in the ghetto. Apparently you must also be suffering from that same educational system because you do not have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Maybe because blacks commit the most crime per capita? If whites committed crime at the same rates as blacks do, then I would definitely have a problem with whites. The same with asians or anyone else. And we're not even talking about just rates of crimes, but also the degree of violence and barbarity of the crimes that blacks commit.

There never be a "probelm" with those who are in the majority class, simply because who will complain about it and be heard? According to your warpped thinking, black create all of the most vile and despicable crimes while other ethnicities are totally innocent of them? Why don't you just admit that you do not like blacks regardless of what they do.

The kind of crimes that you see black males committing, you don't see anywhere near as often committed by any other race/ethnicity of people. PERIOD.

You must not be looking very hard or you are proably making excuses for what you pretend that you did'nt see committed by other groups

What I'm saying is that you, green mariner or anyone else CANNOT find any significantly sized population of blacks anywhere in the US that have low crime rates. IE find me even a couple of areas anywhere in the US that has more than 100,000 blacks living together that have crime rates that are as low or lower than white crime rates. You can't.

Why are you ignoring the post that gave you neighborhoods that have middle and upper class blacks living there with a low crime rate? Since this is a repeated trick question (you first ask for black only populated cities of 100,000 and the answer was because there are none) So I ask you why are you playing racist games and try to insult the intelligence of the people on this forum?

The point is if the there are so few violent, criminal blacks out of the 42 million blacks living in America as you claim there to be, then why is it impossible to find an area that has even only one or two hundred thousand blacks living together that has low crime rates? If its so difficult to find even a few peaceful black communities in the entire US, then its pretty damn clear that there are more violent blacks than you want to admit to.

Why do you keep asking the same stupid question even when an answer was given to you? If black were so predisposed to be so violent and there are ov 42 million of them, why have'nt they taken over the government and have national "kill everyone not black month?" Because all of your ignorant misinformation is faulty from the very begining

Its pretty damn straight forward. You say the number of violent/criminal blacks is low. Ok fine. Therefore this would mean there should be at least some large black communities that have low crime rates. Yet this is not the case. How is it that you can claim there are relatively few violent blacks in America, yet at the same time can't find any large black communities that have low crime? Why is almost every black communities still afflicted with high crime rates to the point that non-blacks and blacks themselves wouldn't want to live there? Explain this to me.
How about if you go back and find my post that proves you wrong and then we can discuss it from there? Here is a list of a few and lets try not ignore that they exist this time ok?
Affluent African American Communities | …

Old 10-18-2013, 06:24 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Except you seem to COMPLETELY disregard the fact that blacks murder hundreds of non-blacks, commit THOUSANDS of acts of physical violence against non-blacks, and commit hundreds of thousands of other kinds of crimes against non-blacks EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

So while blacks are victims of murders most of the time by other blacks, young black males commit a crapload of crime that involves thousands upon thousands of non-blacks. The bottom line is that while the number of blacks involved in actual murder is relatively speaking low (although many times higher than any other group of people), the number of blacks involved in violence and crime is fairly high when you look at the per capita numbers.

You can keep on saying till you're blue in the face that the number is low relative to the entire population of blacks in the US, but its still effing VERY HIGH when you look at the rate at which black males commit crime.

Why is it up to ME to fix the problems that blacks have? Why is it up to everyone else to clean up the mess blacks leave behind every damn time? Besides the only way anything will ever be solved longterm is if blacks can get their crap together and start fixing things themselves.

And yes if blacks who are thugs and are ghetto can't get their crap together no matter how many chances and opportunities you give them, then maybe its time to ship them off to somewhere like Detroit and let them sink or swim on their own.

Blacks who are law abiding and just want to live their lives in peace like the rest of us I have no problems with. But blacks who continually commit crime and violence, and others who keep pumping out babies that become a burden to themselves as well as taxpayers and who then eventually grow up to be thugs that are dangerous to society as well, YES they ALL need to be relocated. Give them their own cities and states and if they insist on continuing to kill each other, at least it won't affect the rest of us.

And that's the problem with black communities. Virtually every single even moderately large community of blacks has criminals among them which means almost every black community is not safe. And that's why blacks don't want to live among other blacks. Sure there are small communities that are relatively safe here and there, but there isn't one large population of blacks anywhere in the US where a black person can safely move to and live among their own.

To you I will say this. One can go to Vietnam and find much higher than normal rates of birth defects and deformities and abnormalities than among other peoples. Now, if I was ignorant or an a-hole, or a combination thereof, with a slanderous racial ulterior motive to demonstrate the genetic or cultural inferiority of Vietnam people, I would make the OBSERVATION and leave out the EXPLANATION. All I would do is keep harping on the statistical evidence and use it in a context of implying that “therefore my group is superior over them”, without actually stating such, assuming that I am too much of a coward to expose my root belief system and or too much in denial to recognize it.

What I would be averse to, to protect my narrative and avoid the epiphany and display of my own ignorance, is someone bringing up THE PAST that shows the ACTIONS, that manifested the REACTION, of higher rates of defects on the Vietnam people. Of course, to do all this I would have to be a callous, unhappy, hateful SOB looking to lift myself up by putting others down. Anyone can make Observations…..but it takes intelligence, without ill will, to have the proper explanation. No one who attempts to truncate the past....from explaining the present......should be trusted or have any credibility at all. Actions create reactions and some whites are HELL BENT on excusing or hiding the actions of white society in creating the reactions in black people, their culture, their economy and geography.....Just like Monsanto and the US does towards Vietnam and its people....because what both entities ultimately fear is being held LIABLE!!!!

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 10-18-2013 at 06:42 AM..

Old 10-18-2013, 07:20 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,438 times
Quote:
What culture is part of the problem that messes up black kids and contributes to them growing up ghetto? Asian culture? No. White culture? Nope. Oh yeah BLACK CULTURE. So how is it not a black problem?
It's not "black" culture and that just shows how ignorant you are when it comes to blacks. Is "white culture" to blame because there are a lot more white bigots, such as your self, than any other race? Is white culture to blame for all the KKK, Skin Heads, Aryan Nation and all of the plethora of raciest hate groups out there that are typically white? Of course not, and most people who aren't bigots and have any common sense at all would know that much.

Quote:
Maybe because blacks commit the most crime per capita? If whites committed crime at the same rates as blacks do, then I would definitely have a problem with whites. The same with asians or anyone else. And we're not even talking about just rates of crimes, but also the degree of violence and barbarity of the crimes that blacks commit.
I feel like I'm debating with someone who isn't that bright. So because a small percentage of blacks commit crimes, you want to project the problem as being a "black problem" because of "black culture" even though most "blacks" do not commit crimes. It makes no logical sense AT ALL and goes to show a bigoted state of mind and/or a lack of mental sophistication. Even if, for example 1% of all blacks and .3% of all whites are committing crimes, why would you only care and want to relocate Blacks and not whites when that 1% and .3% all works out to the same number of people, for example, 300 black and 300 whites? Because you are bright enough to understand how illogical that is?

The BS your trying to feed me with a side of fabricated facts is just out right illogical. You want me to believe that if 1% of "Group A" smoke pot, for an example, and 99% do not COMPARED TO 0.1% of "Group B" that smoke pot while 99.9% do not, that all of "Group A" naturally must have a substance abuse problem because a higher comparable percentage of them smoke pot.... That's your whole entire argument in a nutshell, and I refuse to believe that your IQ is low enough to believe such a thing. I find it insulting that you think I'm dumb enough to believe it as well.

Last edited by DoniDanko; 10-18-2013 at 08:03 AM..

Old 10-18-2013, 07:26 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Broken families, aided and accommodated by Uncle Sam (thanks, LBJ), no respect for education, lack of a male role model in the family, glorification and admiration of the gangsta culture...

I saw something on one of the TV news (60 Minutes, 20/20, Dateline) shows years ago about Hallmark donating Mother's Day cards to a prison for the inmates to send to their moms. It was so successful with a participation rate of over 90%, that they decided to do the same thing for Father's Day. Fewer than 10% of the inmates participated.

That pretty much says it all.
That can't be it... It can't be that the less than 1% of the black population that commit crimes do so because of being a product of a broken home, lack of education, poverty, and glorification and admiration of the gangsta culture... According to Max Sterling needs it to be an all black problem. He needs it to be a problem with the entire or majority of the black culture that he knows nothing about.

Old 10-18-2013, 07:54 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
One also has the ask the question "where did black culture originate?" Black culture is a product of America....not Africa. Culture is also a LEARNED and repeated phenomenon. Hence, where did blacks LEARN their culture? Again, the answer is AMERICA. Hence, from whom did we learn this culture? Again, the answer is found in America. We learned the CULTURE from the same people that we learned the LANGUAGE from.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:11 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Young white males commit the other half
LOL!!

Old 10-18-2013, 05:38 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Umm, how about proverty lack of decent schools (education), lack of real employment are a couple of things is the reason many people and not just blacks live in the ghetto. Apparently you must also be suffering from that same educational system because you do not have a clue as to what you are talking about.
Or how about black parents FAILING HORRIBLY in raising their kids to be good people and instead they become thugs and criminals? Nooooo that can't possibly be the reason right?

Its ALWAYS the system or the government or something else that fails black people and that's why so many remain ghetto right? Its NEVER the fact that so many blacks have kids when they shouldn't be having them and then raise their babies about as worse as you can possibly can and then they grow up to be violent people right?

Its just interesting to see how every other race/ethnicity despite many being poor as crap can still mostly raise their kids to be decent people who commit crime at rates far lower than blacks do. But hey all the non-blacks must get preferential treatment or something right? It can't possibly be that their parents actually give a crap about their kids and want to do their best to raise them right and therefore put all their effort into doing so.

Nope it HAS to be someone failing blacks which is why their kids continually grow up to be crap people. Never black people's fault. Gotta remember that. >_>

Quote:
There never be a "probelm" with those who are in the majority class, simply because who will complain about it and be heard? According to your warpped thinking, black create all of the most vile and despicable crimes while other ethnicities are totally innocent of them? Why don't you just admit that you do not like blacks regardless of what they do.

You must not be looking very hard or you are proably making excuses for what you pretend that you did'nt see committed by other groups
I NEVER said that non-blacks don't commit horrible crimes as well, but on a daily basis blacks commit many crimes that are simply deplorable that happen very rarely among non-blacks.

Quote:
Why are you ignoring the post that gave you neighborhoods that have middle and upper class blacks living there with a low crime rate? Since this is a repeated trick question (you first ask for black only populated cities of 100,000 and the answer was because there are none) So I ask you why are you playing racist games and try to insult the intelligence of the people on this forum?
Quote:
How about if you go back and find my post that proves you wrong and then we can discuss it from there? Here is a list of a few and lets try not ignore that they exist this time ok?
Affluent African American Communities | …
The point I'm making which you and everyone else defending blacks seem to continually ignore is that if there are so few blacks that are violent, then why is it so damn difficult to find a LARGE black population that has low crime rates? Every single community in your link is SMALL and statistically insignificant.

Its pretty damn sad that its come to the point where the best you can find is tiny black communities that live in relative peace and are forced to use them as the only examples of blacks living peacefully IN THE ENTIRE US.

Why is it so difficult for you or anyone else to prove me wrong and stick it to my face? IE go and google a few large black populations and go 'See here you go. Here's 5 cities/towns that have major black populations that have crime rates that are very low. There you go. You've been shown that there are areas in the US with hundreds of thousand of blacks living together that DO have low crime rates. You've been proven WRONG!'

Why is it so difficult for you or anyone else to do this? Maybe because there is NO SUCH THING as a area with a large black population that has a low crime rate in the US? If that's the case, then again how can you say the amount of violent people and criminals among blacks is low when nearly every significant concentration of blacks in the US is plagued with crime?

Old 10-18-2013, 06:35 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
To you I will say this. One can go to Vietnam and find much higher than normal rates of birth defects and deformities and abnormalities than among other peoples. Now, if I was ignorant or an a-hole, or a combination thereof, with a slanderous racial ulterior motive to demonstrate the genetic or cultural inferiority of Vietnam people, I would make the OBSERVATION and leave out the EXPLANATION. All I would do is keep harping on the statistical evidence and use it in a context of implying that “therefore my group is superior over them”, without actually stating such, assuming that I am too much of a coward to expose my root belief system and or too much in denial to recognize it.

What I would be averse to, to protect my narrative and avoid the epiphany and display of my own ignorance, is someone bringing up THE PAST that shows the ACTIONS, that manifested the REACTION, of higher rates of defects on the Vietnam people. Of course, to do all this I would have to be a callous, unhappy, hateful SOB looking to lift myself up by putting others down. Anyone can make Observations…..but it takes intelligence, without ill will, to have the proper explanation. No one who attempts to truncate the past....from explaining the present......should be trusted or have any credibility at all. Actions create reactions and some whites are HELL BENT on excusing or hiding the actions of white society in creating the reactions in black people, their culture, their economy and geography.....Just like Monsanto and the US does towards Vietnam and its people....because what both entities ultimately fear is being held LIABLE!!!!
There ARE explainations, its just that people who defend blacks willfully choose to continually ignore them because choosing to accept those explainations would mean blacks are mostly to blame for their predicament and of course we can't have that can we? Asking blacks to take responsibility for their actions and admitting that they're the root cause of most of their problems is next to impossible.

And the past has LITTLE to do with the present. A black baby born today has a completely clean slate on which a black parent can choose to mold however they wish. Unfortunately too many of them mold their kids to be thugs and criminals by not raising their kids with much morals or respect for their fellow man and their property. This is the failing of black parents and has NOTHING to do with the past.

So this the explaination that explains why so many blacks are ghetto and violent, but will people who defend blacks accept it? I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
It's not "black" culture and that just shows how ignorant you are when it comes to blacks. Is "white culture" to blame because there are a lot more white bigots, such as your self, than any other race? Is white culture to blame for all the KKK, Skin Heads, Aryan Nation and all of the plethora of raciest hate groups out there that are typically white? Of course not, and most people who aren't bigots and have any common sense at all would know that much.
Its funny that despite all those racist white hate groups you mention, the amount of physical violence committed by whites against blacks on an annual basis is VERY LITTLE in comparison to the amount of physical violence that blacks commit against whites and yet WE'RE the ones who are the most racist and bigoted?? REALLY? >_>

On a weekly and sometimes daily basis I see on my daily news or I read about incidents from the net of black on non-black violence and murder and yet WE'RE the ones who are more racist? What kind of EFFED UP LOGIC is that? Whites are more racist yet they are physically attacked by blacks many more times than the reverse, but somehow blacks are less racist? Wow. >_>

Quote:
I feel like I'm debating with someone who isn't that bright. So because a small percentage of blacks commit crimes, you want to project the problem as being a "black problem" because of "black culture" even though most "blacks" do not commit crimes. It makes no logical sense AT ALL and goes to show a bigoted state of mind and/or a lack of mental sophistication. Even if, for example 1% of all blacks and .3% of all whites are committing crimes, why would you only care and want to relocate Blacks and not whites when that 1% and .3% all works out to the same number of people, for example, 300 black and 300 whites? Because you are bright enough to understand how illogical that is?
You say I'm not bright enough to understand, yet YOU are too ignorant to realize the obvious. Let me try and explain it to you in as simple terms as possible.

If there were 42 million blacks and 42 million whites living in the US then YES make a straight comparison. But you seem to forget there are 42 million blacks and 220 million whites living in the US, or OVER 5 TIMES THE NUMBER OF WHITES TO BLACKS. This means for example that if there are 100,000 blacks committing crime vs 100,000 whites committing crime, then OBVIOUSLY the crime rate will be higher with blacks than whites. I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to comprehend?

As I said above, if it truly is '1% of blacks committing crime', then why can't you or anyone else find large black communitites ANYWHERE IN THE US that are relatively peaceful and have low crime rates? Why can't you say for example 'Here's Philadelphia which has hundreds of thousands of blacks living there yet they have low crime and murder rates. So there, you're WRONG!'. You can't because such a peaceful black community DOES NOT EXIST.

Again if you can't find significantly large black communities with low crime rates anywhere in the entire country, how can you possibly say there are very few violent blacks in the US?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies