Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 02:18 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
But are they killing each other in huge numbers?

Who knows if it not being reported and besides there are only ten people in the community and three are killed (30%), even if the percentage is high the overall number may not be worth reporting by the media

Old 08-24-2013, 02:22 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Speaking out about it is seen as heresy to the left.

Old 08-24-2013, 02:24 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

Where am I getting to. The major difference between Mississippi's Black population and Wisconsin's Black population is rural vs urban. I would say that makes a big difference with the murder rates.
As I already noted, I believe it is because rural areas have held family in a higher regard.

Cram white's into a crowded area where people don't know each other and family becomes less important and the murder rate will go up also.

NYC once had a very high crime rate when it wasn't blacks living there.

Old 08-24-2013, 03:04 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Speaking out about it is seen as heresy to the left.
And what exactly are you doing about it? Typing on C-D doesn't count. Therefore I assume that "speaking out about it" is equally heresy to you.

Why do you support murder?

Old 08-24-2013, 03:13 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Who knows if it not being reported and besides there are only ten people in the community and three are killed (30%), even if the percentage is high the overall number may not be worth reporting by the media
I can tell you about recent murder in our area that put a small mostly white town on the list for top ten murder rates in PA. 2 Black brothers from Philly shot 3 unarmed teenagers, one of them was also charged in another murder in a nearby city also on the top ten list.

When I open my newspaper in the morning if there has been a murder or violent crime at least half the time it involves a black usually from NYC or Philly or has close ties to those areas. That's despite the fact they only make up a few percent of the population. Hell we even had a machete wielding black teenager that chopped off the arm of some other black teenager recently.

Old 08-24-2013, 03:16 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
I can tell you about recent murder in our area that put a small mostly white town on the list for top ten murder rates in PA. 2 Black brothers from Philly shot 3 unarmed teenagers, one of them was also charged in another murder in a nearby city also on the top ten list.

When I open my newspaper in the morning if there has been a murder or violent crime at least half the time it involves a black usually from NYC or Philly or has close ties to those areas. That's despite the fact they only make up a few percent of the population. Hell we even had a machete wielding black teenager that chopped off the arm of some other black teenager recently.
What is your point in mentioning all of this? What do you intend to do about this? If you have any real and pertinent solutions to crime, then present them. If your reason for mentioning all of this is to say "Blacks are savages, avoid them", then the only thing you are contributing to any conversation about race and crime is more anger.

Old 08-24-2013, 05:07 PM

437 posts, read 548,092 times
young black men are the biggest problem in America by far right now. Not Hispanics, not whites, not asians, not arabs, etc. How can you be outraged at white people when a hispanic kills a black in a one on one fight when there's large groups of blacks killing whites every day in America for no reason other than the white skin color and no one says anything?

If you want "justice for trayvon" you are either beyond racist or beyond ignorant.

Old 08-24-2013, 05:10 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
Bad environment brought on by liberal social policies that have destroyed the fabric of black communities.
What a load of crap. Here in Canada where the country is infinitely more liberal than the USA we don't have a fraction of the type of crime there is in the USA.

If you want to attribute the problem to political causes then look to the anti progressives as the cause of a host of social disasters. If you have been too slow to notice the evil right wingers are rabidly opposed to ANY and ALL reforms that would benefit the poor the marginalized the sick, the disabled and the rest of humanity they consider expendable. THIS IS NOT an opinion but a rock solid fact. It`s not as if the rest of the developed western world has not been down this same road in the past. Take the UK for example. At the time when it was the most powerful and richest nation on the planet the people lived lives little better than homeless animals. They used 6 year old children as human pipe cleaners pulling them up and down chimneys. Industrial wages were starvation wages and life was short and brutal. Of course almost 100% of the Milord class could not give a single crap about these people, as long as they were willing to be used as cannon fodder while defending an empire that did not benefit them one single iota!!!!

If you are as old as I am you can clearly see that the USA was on an upwards slope for the most part since the end of WW2 up till around the 80s. Things were pretty much improving for the average American. WHAT HAPPENED with that. Well the RIGHT happened and they are the same yesterday today and tomorrow. They are just like the boy who killed the golden goose. Immediate satisfaction of their unquenchable GREED over rides ALL other considerations. We can clearly see the results of that policy. A country sinking as fast as a stone. Social problems that in times past were confined to third world countries, the right screaming, it`s the poor`s fault, it`s liberals fault etc. etc. How can anything in the USA be the fault of liberals when there are no liberals in a country that is resembling more and more every day a typical right wing dictatorship. A right wing corporatist near fascist dictatorship at that. In the USA Monsanto is more important than the safety of the food chain, regulations that protect the people are weakened or eliminated at the whim of the economic royalty. The very same people and system the American revolution was fought to get away from now rule the country with a rod of iron over the heads of the people.

Liberalism, the problem, maybe in an alternative fantasy universe but the reality is that it`s the regressive ,reactionary, redundant and retarded RIGHT that will destroy American and are half way there already.

Old 08-24-2013, 05:14 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travel-a-lot View Post
young black men are the biggest problem in America by far right now. Not Hispanics, not whites, not asians, not arabs, etc. How can you be outraged at white people when a hispanic kills a black in a one on one fight when there's large groups of blacks killing whites every day in America for no reason other than the white skin color and no one says anything?

If you want "justice for trayvon" you are either beyond racist or beyond ignorant
You are calling other people racist, and yet you call Black men the biggest problem in America. Hypocrisy.

Old 08-24-2013, 05:18 PM

437 posts, read 548,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You are calling other people racist, and yet you call Black men the biggest problem in America. Hypocrisy.
I'm basing mine based on the fact that most black people are outraged over trayvon yet most race killings, especially completely random ones, are black on white.

If a hispanic or asian 17 year old was killed and didnt get justice then I wouldn't complain because generally, they aren't out here killing other races for no reason. But with blacks it's racist and hateful as hell cus there are blacks killing whites every day in america for no reason and it's usually the most vicious brutal murders of all, and are often times 3 on 1,4 on 1, 5 on 1, etc. explain that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies