Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2013, 11:27 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
That's pretty funny. When potheads run out of pot, they have a doughnut and go to bed. They don't go out to rob and murder people.
Clueless, utterly clueless.

I prefer Doritos, or chips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 11:35 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
! Its the politicking of marijuana that pees me off..no reason at all for it to be illegal and iirc it goes back to the Rockefeller's demonizing it so they could have a monopoly on rope back in the day and its grown from there...

Weed in and of itself has never been shown to be the root cause of crime and EVERY weed smoker that I know personally(I know more than a few) has never had any trouble with the law because of their "perfect awareness" (aka paranoia) and I have always found them to be hilarious to be around unlike drunks who I would rather punch in the mouth as look at most times...rwnj types like to side with big biz,so don't expect them to back anything where big money doesn't get richer...its in their DNA to suck up to money and sacrifice themselves to Mammon.lol

Well being a libertarian, I guess that puts me on the right. At any rate, I find it hypocritical when those on the right preach small government, but then turn around and try to legislate morality, and dictate the choices of others because they don't agree with them personally. There are a lot of things that I personally don't agree with, but I'm not going to tell others how to live there lives when it has no effect on me! And I know all about drunks. As former DJ, I worked around them every weekend! Now, I do drink beer, but some of these people were out of their minds! Destructive, belligerent, loud, obnoxious.... you get the point.

Eventually it will be legal in all 50 states, and the dominos will fall much like it did with prohibition of alcohol.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:03 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Well being a libertarian, I guess that puts me on the right. At any rate, I find it hypocritical when those on the right preach small government, but then turn around and try to legislate morality, and dictate the choices of others because they don't agree with them personally. There are a lot of things that I personally don't agree with, but I'm not going to tell others how to live there lives when it has no effect on me! And I know all about drunks. As former DJ, I worked around them every weekend! Now, I do drink beer, but some of these people were out of their minds! Destructive, belligerent, loud, obnoxious.... you get the point.

Eventually it will be legal in all 50 states, and the dominos will fall much like it did with prohibition of alcohol.
Small government and lawless state are not synonymous

Old 08-29-2013, 12:05 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,944,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You have some very radical views.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:06 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,147,365 times
Eric Holder Says DOJ Will Let Washington, Colorado Marijuana Laws Go Into Effect

This is pretty good news.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:09 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,738,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Delta View Post

the ball is rolling,, bout to make a touch down!!!!

Old 08-29-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

I would bet you would make a dam good dictator..

watch this entire vid, which I know you wont!!! but I will rub it in your face once again.. peace full people enjoying life not harming anyone. you got anything against freedom and peace??? if this event had been a bunch of alcohol drinkers it probably would have ended with riots

THE OFFICIAL 2013 SEATTLE HEMPFEST WALKTHROUGH - YouTube

Old 08-29-2013, 12:21 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,903,872 times
Quote:
Employers have no business in prying into the private lives of employees.
When it comes to mind altering substances, yes they do. They are held accountable for your work-place injuries and productivity.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
I prefer Doritos, or chips.

I have to confess I love doughnuts

Old 08-29-2013, 12:25 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,147,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
I would bet you would make a dam good dictator..

watch this entire vid, which I know you wont!!! but I will rub it in your face once again.. peace full people enjoying life not harming anyone. you got anything against freedom and peace??? if this event had been a bunch of alcohol drinkers it probably would have ended with riots

THE OFFICIAL 2013 SEATTLE HEMPFEST WALKTHROUGH - YouTube
If that had been an alcohol-based event, it would have been a disaster of epic proportions, full of assaults, rapes, and possibly a murder or two, lots of fires and a good smattering of broken storefronts and overturned cars.

And yet ethanol consumption is legal and pot users are all dangerous deviants of poor character. Ridiculous!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies