Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2013, 12:21 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Only because the Republican led house wouldn't pass the Obama jobs and transportation bill that would have put 2 million back to work on repairing America's infrastructure.
The first stimulus didn't work so why waste more money on a second one ?
Government is too corrupt to actually care that the money trickles down.
There's nothing left by the time it gets to our level.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:22 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Quote:
Only because the Republican led house wouldn't pass the Obama jobs and transportation bill that would have put 2 million back to work on repairing America's infrastructure.
What???? Obama intends to add 11 to 30 million illegals into the legal labor pool --- it sounds more like that jobs and transportation would be all only for them.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:24 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Foreign news tells us different stories.
We were told one story about Ghagaffi until the video emerged of what really happened to him and then our government shut their mouths.

Our government did not say the rebels stuck a bayonet up his butt did they ?
No.....as far as I know, there has never been any talk of Ambassador Stevens being tortured in Washington circles. The Libyans who were friendly to Stevens found him and actually removed him to a local hospital for treatment and there were no marks of abuse at that time as far as anything I've ever heard. But then again, I could be wrong, but I certainly don't buy all the vague innuendo passed off as fact by those who dislike our president and his policies just for the purpose of adding gas to the fire.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What???? Obama intends to add 11 to 30 million illegals into the legal labor pool --- it sounds more like that jobs and transportation would be all only for them.
Great deflection. Might as well tip over a school bus in the middle of the road and put up an arrow pointing left.

Reagan was a president who wanted to solve the illegal immigration problem. Bush 1 tested the waters for immigration reform. Clinton started an initiative to solve the immigration problem, Bush 2 floated a bill to solve illegal immigration. suddenly republicans act as though Obama invented immigration reform. You guys have absolutely no moral scruples. At least politically.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:34 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times
Quote:
The first stimulus didn't work so why waste more money on a second one ?
Government is too corrupt to actually care that the money trickles down.
There's nothing left by the time it gets to our level.
Rehashing old lies now?

Old 09-02-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
No.....as far as I know, there has never been any talk of Ambassador Stevens being tortured in Washington circles. The Libyans who were friendly to Stevens found him and actually removed him to a local hospital for treatment and there were no marks of abuse at that time as far as anything I've ever heard. But then again, I could be wrong, but I certainly don't buy all the vague innuendo passed off as fact by those who dislike our president and his policies just for the purpose of adding gas to the fire.

I read foreign news sites, not US politically biased sites.
Even after all that has been uncovered you still believe US MSM reports.

The 3 suspects are still walking in public with no fear.
One even gave an interview which put the FBI's "We can't find him" excuse to bed.

There are no more local investigations going on regarding Benghazi because they are being assassinated.
The message was sent and received.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:47 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You stand left of him on this issue.
So you say.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Rehashing old lies now?
It didn't rebuild aging infrastructure did it ?
A lot went to wasted projects because it was use it or lose it in several months time.

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Thank goodness we have the Congress to make sure our credibility stays intact.
I think you forget this , or could it have been this , or maybe this in your post.

Quote:
I read foreign news sites, not US politically biased sites.
Even after all that has been uncovered you still believe US MSM reports.

The 3 suspects are still walking in public with no fear.
One even gave an interview which put the FBI's "We can't find him" excuse to bed.

There are no more local investigations going on regarding Benghazi because they are being assassinated.
The message was sent and received.
What does anything you just said have to do with a verified report of a Bayonet up Ambassador Steven's Ass?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies