Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 11:01 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Even further, what percentage of that 12% is committing the crimes? And what about the rest of the Black population that doesn't commit crimes?
What percentage of that 12% is Black?

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the total population. Is the OP trying to say that only 1% of blacks don't commit crimes?

People throw these percentages out there and never define what they represent.

So,OP, not that it's on topic or anything, but how about it?
How many people does that 12% represent? And what is their demographic breakdown?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2013, 11:02 AM

349 posts, read 422,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newone2013 View Post
Yeah okay....

NEXT!!!!!!
Name me one thing Al Sharpton has been spot on about. Gimme a youtube clip, and I'll give you 10 of him being an ass.

Actually nvm. If you honestly think he makes reasonable and valid points, you aren't worth talking to.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:05 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronHarpoons View Post
Name me one thing Al Sharpton has been spot on about. Gimme a youtube clip, and I'll give you 10 of him being an ass.

Actually nvm. If you honestly think he makes reasonable and valid points, you aren't worth talking to.
If you and the other person you're arguing with already hold opposing political viewpoints, why would you agree on anything that Sharpton says? Sharpton is a liberal. Are you?

If not, you're making a dumb argument.

Again, people retain the right to support Sharpton when he's right on the issues. If he's wrong, i'll say he's wrong.

And he's right far more often than he's wrong. That's for damn sure.

BTW...who the hell are you to judge who's worth "talking to" based on their own ideology? You're some arbiter or truth and light?

Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newone2013 View Post
AAhhh the favored quote of "patriots" everywhere..
True, none the less.

Why do white wealthy lefties constantly TALK about "helping" the minorities, as if they're helpless children?

Black people don't NEED your help.....they need jobs.

Jobs bring opportunity.

However, the race baiters, like sharpton and jackson have fooled the black community into WANTING "immigration reform", which will disproportionately negatively effect the black community.

When they compare "immigration reform" to the civil rights movement, they are being totally disingenuous.

They only want "immigration reform" because it will sure up the dummycrat base and fill their coffers even more.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:14 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
True, none the less.

Why do white wealthy lefties constantly TALK about "helping" the minorities, as if they're helpless children?

Black people don't NEED your help.....they need jobs.

Jobs bring opportunity.

However, the race baiters, like sharpton and jackson have fooled the black community into WANTING "immigration reform", which will disproportionately negatively effect the black community.

When they compare "immigration reform" to the civil rights movement, they are being totally disingenuous.

They only want "immigration reform" because it will sure up the dummycrat base and fill their coffers even more.
Awwww...isn't that sweet. YOU caring about black folks. Just warms my black heart.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If you and the other person you're arguing with already hold opposing political viewpoints, why would you agree on anything that Sharpton says? Sharpton is a liberal. Are you?

Again, people retain the right to support Sharpton when he's right on the issues. If he's wrong, i'll say he's wrong.

BTW...who the hell are you to judge who's worth "talking to" based on their own ideology? You're some arbiter or truth and light?
al sharpton has gotten into your head, hasn't he? "Fairness, equality, freedom!" He wouldn't know any of those terms if they hit him in the head.

He's a wealthy black rabble rouser who never held a real job until affirmative action kicked in at msnbc and they gave him a show.

He lives a very comfortable life behind the walls of a gated WHITE community, while crying racism and inequality to morons.

LOL

Enjoy!

Old 09-01-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Awwww...isn't that sweet. YOU caring about black folks. Just warms my black heart.
I mind MY business.

I pay MY way through life without demanding that someone else take care of me.

I expect the same from other responsible people.

What's wrong with expecting people to pay their own way?

Old 09-01-2013, 11:26 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

Why do people continue to make blanket statements without merit?
To validate their own limited perceptions.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:26 AM

3,071 posts, read 3,226,797 times
I have a question. Why do white people feel the need to associate all black people with Al Sharpton? Why is it that white people talk about Sharpton and Jesse Jackson more than the average black person?

Old 09-01-2013, 11:28 AM

349 posts, read 422,997 times
Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies