Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 07:31 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
And you get to pay one more time at the supermarket with higher food prices because corn was diverted to ethanol production.
I grow a garden and I hunt wild fish and game son. I do pay that for some staples like sugar and coffee. Where I live the stores fill up on a Thursday of the week and everything gone by Sunday night and the stores stay bare to Thursday again.

You flatlanders come like raiders and buy everything pee and poop it all out on the trails in my woods and go home. If things don't improve soon I am going to start taking pictures of poop toilet paper and people in the act when I can and i will be able to, and put them on line so you sheepy libs can see how sheepy lib greenies really are.

This counts the trail pissin' females who think trail center is their ladies room for EVERYTHING!

Ladies next time you are in Maine, NH and or VT and are about to go trail pissin' just think old mac just might be hidden very near by with a camera! You will end up on a youtube movie, and I have had the Chief of Police step on my fingers and never know he did before.

Won't that be Nice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 07:39 AM

The top 9 kennedy has been AWOL a little while

10. Mike DeWine (R.-Ohio) Consistently the only Republican to speak in favor of anti-2nd Amendment legislation on the Senate floor.

9. Jack Reed (D.-R.I.) The most vocal opponent on the Senate floor of congressional legislation to prevent lawsuits against firearms manufacturers based on the actions of criminals.

8. John Kerry (D.-Mass.) Accepted a shotgun as a campaign gift from union officials, even though it would have been banned under a bill he cosponsored.

7. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D.-N.Y.) Though just in her first term as an elected official, she campaigned for gun control while First Lady, advocating gun owner licensing, handgun registration and the retention by the federal government of records on lawful purchasers of firearms.

6. Frank Lautenberg (D.-N.J.) Despite government studies showing that fewer than 1% of criminals get their guns from gun shows, Lautenberg sponsored legislation to run gun shows out of business.

5. Dianne Feinstein (D.-Calif.) Sponsor of the much-vaunted assault-weapon ban of 1994-2004. Despite the ban's having been found to have been misdirected and irrelevant to crime, Feinstein said she wished for a stronger law, one that would say, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn [your firearms] all in." Feinstein carried a handgun for her own protection in California.

4. Barbara Boxer (D.-Calif.) Sponsor of bills to ban compact handguns, such as those commonly carried for protection, by making the legality of their manufacture in the U.S. contingent upon the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' (BATFE) regulation permitting the same type of firearm to be imported. BATFE uses regulatory authority over firearms importation arbitrarily and, some say, illegally. Boxer hoped the BATFE would do the same with U.S.-made firearms.

3. Ted Kennedy (D.-Mass.) A generation ago, this liberal lion sponsored legislation to ban and otherwise restrict handguns. He hasn’t let up a bit since.

2. Dick Durbin (D.-Ill.) Minority whip is top anti-gun activist in his party’s Senate leadership and a reliable activist for anti-gun legislation in his own right.

1. Charles Schumer (D.-N.Y.) Sponsor of legislation to ban firearms as "assault weapons," to ban hunting, recreational, practice and defensive ammunition as "armor piercing," and to impose a waiting period on handgun sales. The member of Congress who most seeks publicity for himself on gun-control issues.

Top 10 Anti-Gun Senators

The above have ALL violated their OATH to DEFEND and UP HOLD the CONS

Maybe they be arrested and charged with treason.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:46 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What I find a teensy bit interesting is that you're missing their main point. But, libs do like to dance around the subject, so what can I expect.
Why don't you tell me what their point is? Are you saying that they're NOT protesting those things?

Old 10-08-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I'd like to also thank Lot lizards and bennies.
I JUST read a mystery book that had the term "lot lizards" in it.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Gee, I wish I had a day to spare driving around burning 6mpg.
That's what I was thinking. Don't they have a JOB they should be doing instead of blocking traffic in D.C.? What a useless protest, not to mention if anyone actually shows up, it's probably not going to end good. They'll **** off a lot of people. But of course what do they care, right?

Old 10-08-2013, 07:54 AM

The puppet president has a job he has ignored for it 5 years and probably will another 3, but the golf course is making out well.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:11 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
F the truckers. Get out of the damn way. You have no right to make other people late to work or where they need to go What if an ambulance needs to get through? It's going to take longer than it needs to, even if the right lane is open. Morons.
Speaking of morons, if you had read the story, you would have the answer to your question.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:13 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Why don't you tell me what their point is? Are you saying that they're NOT protesting those things?
I really do not have the time to teach your reading comprehension skills. You will have to enroll in school, take a course or two, and then come back and read the link.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:24 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,121,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Just another right wing temper tantrum. When the entire membership of a political philosophy is reduced to acting like a bunch of toddlers, the clock on their relevancy is ticking.

What happens if someone gets hurt or killed by these douchnozzles while they attempt to blockade an entire freeway? What exactly do they plan to do to the drivers that try to pass their rolling teabagger rally?
Why do you have to make it partisan?

Acting like toddlers? I think your labeling the wrong group as immature.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I really do not have the time to teach your reading comprehension skills. You will have to enroll in school, take a course or two, and then come back and read the link.
In other words, you have no idea. As I predicted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies