Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 12:39 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
BAAAHHHAAA, but you still need the government to take care of your needs. That! is a real loser.
No actually, I don't. You must though, you're mighty defensive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2013, 12:41 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,589,909 times
Yes, glitches were to be expected. A shutdown and lack of access is just bad. For those who look at this as just part of the process, would you have faith in this system to facilitate your health claims and authorizations. I'm sure it will get worked out, but people in the system right now should be concerned about the ability of the system to fucntion when it comes to their care. This is another reason why it might have been wise to delay the mandate and get it to be functional.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:42 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
No actually, I don't. You must though, you're mighty defensive.
Defensive? Nah, just laughing at the losers fight for yet another freebie. So where do you fall on the class scale?

Wealthy
Upper Class
Middle Class
Low Class
Leech

Old 10-16-2013, 12:43 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Oh so it's Bush's fault now, no wonder you people are losers and need a nanny state.
Did I say it was Bush's fault? No, I didn't say that It is a different project, but obviously talking to you is a complete waste of time because nothing sinks in.

It's like talking to a five year old.....

Old 10-16-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
This is another reason why it might have been wise to delay the mandate and get it to be functional.
Yes it would have been wise to delay the mandate like they did with business and Obama's friends. But Obama was having too much fun shoving it up the American peoples asses.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Did I say it was Bush's fault? No, I didn't say that It is a different project, but obviously talking to you is a complete waste of time because nothing sinks in.

It's like talking to a five year old.....
Really? So you're all grown up but still can't put your big boy pants on and take care of yourself. You NEED government.

FROM MAMMA TO OBAMA

Old 10-16-2013, 12:48 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,371,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Obama lovers should be embarrassed about Botched roll out of Obamacare

Anyone who thinks highly of Obama, cannot possibly be embarrassed about anything.
What do you know about Obamacare? How well versed are you? Massachusetts has had romneycare, the model for Obamacare, and we love it. Hospitals are expanding and we're growing new jobs. People have coverage, people who would have been denied otherwise.

Botched? No one's ever had IT problems? Once the gop realized it can't make it go away now they'll try and denigrate it.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:49 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,687 times
Quote:
Defensive? Nah, just laughing at the losers fight for yet another freebie. So where do you fall on the class scale?

Wealthy
Upper Class
Middle Class
Low Class
Leech
That's actually none of your business. All you need to know is I don't rely on government.

Last edited by northnut; 10-16-2013 at 01:10 PM..

Old 10-16-2013, 12:59 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Really? So you're all grown up but still can't put your big boy pants on and take care of yourself. You NEED government.

FROM MAMMA TO OBAMA
I need government? Really? You got that from what I told you about IT projects? Seriously?

Well, I said talking to you is like talking to a five year old, and you just proved it.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:05 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,656,943 times
Quote:
But you are still are required to signup even though you can't.

During an appearance on MSNBC today, Gibbs stated, “Let’s just say this is excruciatingly embarrassing for the White House and for the Department of Health and Human Services. This was bungled badly. ... This is a website architecture problem. … I hope they are working day and night to get this done. And when they get it fixed,

I hope they fire some people that were in charge of making sure this thing was supposed to work. We knew there were going to be some glitches. But these were glitches that go, quite frankly, way beyond the pale of what should be expected.”
Some computer program has some glitches and the Fox news/Rush radio followers in the forum attack Obama for it (like a pack of animals.)

The CEO's at Fox news who tell them all this crap are only looking for things like this,

Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

(that whole $6.6 trillion would have been added to our national debt, and financed the building of US factories in China.)

Before anyone gets sucked into this anti-Obama crowd you should watch the following Australian documentary. The CEO's at Fox news and Rush radio are manipulating these people as if they were retarded sheep.

The Billionaires' Tea Party (Full Length Documentary) - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies