Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
another lame thread of faux anger. what would it matter to any sane person whether obama lovers are embarrassed or not. How lame.
I'm not angry, Yea it was interesting watching all the hype and now out the gate -> FAIL

Bow your head in shame Chipanzee. By the way, I thought I was put on your ignore list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2013, 09:46 PM

Jon Stewart said to Kathleen Sebelius “We’re going to do a challenge. I’m going to try and download every movie ever made and you are going to try to sign up for Obamacare and we’ll see which happens first,” Stewart joked after opening a laptop computer.

During the interview, Stewart also questioned the fairness of delaying the employer mandate while not doing the same for the individual mandate, and accused Sebelius 0f lying to him. That’s probably not the type of interview the secretary expected when she signed on to do the show.

Liberals embarrassed by Obamacare's implementation

Old 10-15-2013, 09:47 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,578,250 times
If Urcklecare was such a good thing why did the govt concoct a law to require us to sign up?

Old 10-15-2013, 09:49 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,947,399 times
golly gee...I wonder why.

Even at this late date, people are still clueless on ACA.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchuckie View Post
If Urcklecare was such a good thing why did the govt concoct a law to require us to sign up?
Because he knew that most people would not sign up. He is FORCING it so the entitlement class get healthcare on the working classes back. The working class may think they were not targeted during the fiscal cliff but they are certainly the target to pay for the entitlement class in Obamacare.

Everyone but the entitlement class gets to pay more than their fair share.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
golly gee...I wonder why.

Even at this late date, people are still clueless on ACA.
Do you ever have anything intelligent to say or do you always act so childlike?

Yea, we have to sign up to see what in the law, the monthly premiums, deductibles and co-pays are. Oh, Obamacare is down again. ooops

Old 10-15-2013, 09:56 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Most of the problems have been fixed already in my experience using it. It has been working fine for me the last several days where it was a complete disaster a couple weeks ago. Let's quit beating a dead (or dying) horse here,
And the more time passes, the better the exchanges will work. It's an IT problem, not a problem with the law itself. The bugs will be worked out.

About the only amusing thing about the Tea Party Shutdown is that the country was so focused on their antics that the ACA's rocky start was completely overshadowed. You've got to laugh at the hapless GOP. They've been railing nonstop about Obamacare for three years now, and they themselves, in what could have been their moment of glory, take all attention off their nemesis while it is struggling and put it on their own ineptness instead. That's what I call karma.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:01 PM

The Weekly standard uncovered another surprise. The latest revelation indicates a stealthy warning, not visible to most users but there for those who knowledgeable enough to look at the source code. It is unclear why these sentences appear in the code at all since they are not displayed.

"You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system. Any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose."

Obamacare Website Source Code: 'No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy' | The Weekly Standard

Old 10-15-2013, 10:02 PM

As reported on The Weekly Standard "when the Terms & Conditions page is visible, the hidden sentence mentioned above along with several others can be seen by using a web browser's "View Source" feature".

Obamacare Website Source Code: 'No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy' | The Weekly Standard

Old 10-15-2013, 10:10 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,033,284 times
I wish the mods would do something about the poster who acuses everyone who argues against the problems with obamacare of being an Old white republican on medicare. a vet ,on social security,and has a big pension. I don't even want to post here anymore with the same crap responses,matter of fact color me gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies