Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2013, 10:35 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Did the fog clear yet so people can find out how much more they have to pay? Wow this is some thick fog, call the EPA
We have Aetna and don't have to pay more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 10:39 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
What does that have to do with all your claims of the many you know BS your spewing? So YOU don't care cause all is well with you right? Typical liberal.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:44 PM

[quote=KUchief25;31936528]Why do numbers need to be attached? Are you kidding me? I guess I'm just supposed to believe your first hand knowledge? Do you know the 40 million personally who didn't have coverage before who are all now covered now? Funny because I saw a lib who said hey it's all great 500K people are signed up. That leaves 39.5 left. Not including those who have had their cancellation notices sent out. So forgive me if I say your full of BS.[/QUOTE]

Whatever, I don't care. What I know is that many of my friends need healthcare but haven't been able to get it without going into debt. One in particular has Lupas which has been passed on to her children. They also have numerous other ailments including Scleroderma. Look that up, it's deadly. Another friend has MS. They have been unable to get insurance and therefore can't get the medication they need. And you want numbers????

Old 10-23-2013, 10:46 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
An embarrassment for the world to see and somehow they think the world respects him.
The world doesn't vote, only 'muricans do.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:50 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
The launch has been a failure, no one can deny that. And Obama and a bunch of people in his administration deserve the blame. There should be a good amount of people fired over this. Were this in Obama's first term, he may not have gotten a second.

But it has nothing to do with whether it is fundamentally a good idea or not to negotiate with people using the threat of economic harm as leverage. Not a good policy to give in to such tactics.

It also has nothing to do with whether or not the status quo that we had in healthcare before needed fixing - it did. Obamacare is far from the perfect solution, but something along those lines inevitably has to be done.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:51 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
They are indicts ..... who do they think is going to forget what they did and how far they were willing to push against any "Delay" in ObamaCare?
Just read through these threads and you will find plenty of people who are already forgetting. I just know that somehow this is Bush's fault.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What does that have to do with all your claims of the many you know BS your spewing? So YOU don't care cause all is well with you right? Typical liberal.
Where did i say I didn't care What an angry person you are. lol

Old 10-23-2013, 10:54 PM

[quote=natalie469;31936604]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Why do numbers need to be attached? Are you kidding me? I guess I'm just supposed to believe your first hand knowledge? Do you know the 40 million personally who didn't have coverage before who are all now covered now? Funny because I saw a lib who said hey it's all great 500K people are signed up. That leaves 39.5 left. Not including those who have had their cancellation notices sent out. So forgive me if I say your full of BS.[/QUOTE]

Whatever, I don't care. What I know is that many of my friends need healthcare but haven't been able to get it without going into debt. One in particular has Lupas which has been passed on to her children. They also have numerous other ailments including Scleroderma. Look that up, it's deadly. Another friend has MS. They have been unable to get insurance and therefore can't get the medication they need. And you want numbers????
Are they signed up now? So your saying you know 3 out of the 40 million who absolutely had to have healthcare so badly that if we didn't give it to em everybody else in the nation will be fined? Is that what your saying? Those are the numbers you present to me...........phantom people who nobody even knows and I doubt you even do? Gimme a break. If your "friends" are so sick they can't work they'd be on social security and medicare. Stop lying.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Where did i say I didn't care What an angry person you are. lol
You say you are good. So you don't care. If you cared and you were healthy you would cancel your healthcare and pay for one of your "friends". Liberals only care about themselves though and whine about how rich people don't take care of everybody else. That is all you folks do. Yes I am angry watching my country be destroyed by you lunatics. Move to Canada if you want free healthcare...........although it's not free their either. lol

Old 10-23-2013, 10:58 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
He shoulda listened to Ted Cruz and he wouldn't be in this pickle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies