Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 01:40 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper View Post
So what? These idiotic laws allow homosexuals to sue businesses that don't want their services...a cake maker in New Mexico and a florist in Washington state so far that I know of...they did nothing wrong than say no thanks I don't want to make your cake and no thanks I don't want to do you flower arrangements for your "wedding"...absolutely nothing wrong with that.
But it's really pretty wrong and stupid to be in business and then deny yourself customers. And what storekeeper asks if you are a homosexual before accepting a customer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2013, 01:41 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
Quote:
That's already the law why the need for a NEW law? To cover just homosexuals. Such a degenerate society we live in.
Don't you grow tired of repeating the same lie over and over again?

Old 11-04-2013, 01:43 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Quote:
Sounds good to me. But that won't happen the Neo Cons and War mongers need more cannon fodder for their illegal wars and occupations who better than homosexuals!

So what? These idiotic laws allow homosexuals to sue businesses that don't want their services...a cake maker in New Mexico and a florist in Washington state so far that I know of...they did nothing wrong than say no thanks I don't want to make your cake and no thanks I don't want to do you flower arrangements for your "wedding"...absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Really" Let's spin this around a little bit!

I Don't want to bake a Cake for you or do a flowers for your wedding because you are

Gay
Black
Muslim
Female
You believe in UFO's

Old 11-04-2013, 01:53 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Have you spoken to a Russian lately? Your ignorance on Putin and how he has
remained in power is astronomical. You really should bone up on the history
behind the people that your revere.
He's spoken to me, and I can tell him the truth about his commie hero dictator Putin, but somehow, I have a feeling he's going to dismiss anything I have to say.
It's like teaching the Dance of the Seven Veils to a goat. The goat's not going to listen and we'll both end up frustrated.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:29 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Affirmative Action and Race Quotas don't help straight white males.

The people elected him...same as here. He is dealing with communists and traitors in his country just like ***** Riot scum he threw in prison...to keep your country safe at times you must make hard decisions on the verge of being a tyrant.
You now are officially a dictator Putin apologist and the very type of person that was sadly born on the wrong continent. You would be much happier in Russia or in Theocratic country. How sad for you that you are living in a country where your bigotted, prejudiced and rigid fanatical ideologies qualifies you as someone who is part of the fringe minority.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:32 PM

275 posts, read 178,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Really" Let's spin this around a little bit!

I Don't want to bake a Cake for you or do a flowers for your wedding because you are

Gay
Black
Muslim
Female
You believe in UFO's

Their business they can choose who they want to serve or not serve,but now they are being persecuted for their beliefs and not wanting to make cake or do the flower arrangement for homosexuals.Pissing everyone off is not the way to get well liked in this country.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:33 PM

275 posts, read 178,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You now are officially a dictator Putin apologist and the very type of person that was sadly born on the wrong continent. You would be much happier in Russia or in Theocratic country. How sad for you that you are living in a country where your bigotted, prejudiced and rigid fanatical ideologies qualifies you as someone who is part of the fringe minority.
If Putin is a dictator then so is Obama. An elected official is not a dictator. But by your logic Obama would be a dictator as well. You are just anti Putin and I can see why.How dare he keep his country Russian and Traditional and not welcome the dieversity and multicultism and abortion and homosexuals with open arms!

Old 11-04-2013, 02:34 PM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
LOL, Then what do you do about it to make sure you don't? Do you ask every applicant, "Are you a deviant or a homosexual?" Or have them make an affidavit guaranteeing you they're not?
how do you legislate morality?

People have bias, belief, lack of belief, prejudice.

You can make a law, but it is not enforceable. Too many ways to get around it.

Just political hacks get any mileage out of stuff like this.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:36 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Nevada GOP senator backs gay rights bill

Another one to put on the chopping block. NO SPECIAL RIGHTS FOR ANYONE!
It's the "Look At Me, I Care" bill.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:43 PM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
It's the "Look At Me, I Care" bill.
So true.. lets make a non issue rise to the top. That way no one will see the real problems facing this country.

Where's Miley's finger in all this garbage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies