Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2013, 01:23 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
And Bush's wars weren't in the budget until Obama restored the proper accounting, thus giving cons even more lies to use as ammunition.
Obama and restored is an oxymoron; much like transparent, affordable, fair, job creation, and a few other now meaningless phrases, which he uses ad nauseam.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:26 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,265,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Obama and restored is an oxymoron; much like transparent, affordable, fair, job creation, and a few other now meaningless phrases, which he uses ad nauseam.
[shrug]

Deflect and deny. Typical.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
nope it wasnt it was bill clinton.
its not about riding a horse with a cowboy hat its about reducing national debt by 1/3.
its not about your sex life its about results in your job.
twice has bill clinton even now come to our aid. he denounced the potential invasion of syria.
he denounced the "proof" that syria had used chemical weapons.
I'll give him credit for being the last President to actually be a moderate and work across the aisle. Though lets also give credit to GWB for doing much the same, though the Democrats were for him before they were against him.

This President has done his best to create a one-party rule, and we are now reaping what he has sown.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
[shrug]

Deflect and deny. Typical.
Wow... when a fact become deflection there's no reason to be had. Typical

The rest of the country is waking up the facts that all of us so-called "haters" and "racists" warned about. It's baseless when a habitual deflector cries deflection.

I'd like to coin a new phrase; Obama-addict

You people are so addicted to him that you need him like a fix.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Wow... when a fact become deflection there's no reason to be had. Typical

The rest of the country is waking up the facts that all of us so-called "haters" and "racists" warned about. It's baseless when a habitual deflector cries deflection.
You posted a myth, I posted a fact, and you respond with some BS about liberals that has nothing to do with the issue.

No surprise.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:34 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and would you tell us where you got the stats: 50% of the Republicans think he was born in Kenya? I have never seen that anywhere. Could I ask what all this has to do with being a racist and why does that word pop up when liberals are posting? Of course there are racists on both sides, there are many who do believe he was born in Kenya, and yes, many that do not like him because he is part black. This goes both ways, how many votedfor him because he is 1/2 black? Are they all racists as well?
Here you go. The fact that you`re concerned about what percentage of Obama is black speaks volumes about you. How many voted for Romney or McCain because they`re not black?
Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Old 11-27-2013, 01:36 PM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Let's just say this: you are depending on what you read, did you work with him or know him personally? NOPE!!!!! I know for a fact, what you are saying, regardless of who reported it, is not true. BTW, his Alzheimer's disease was diagnosed in the mid 90s and if he had any early signs it was toward the end of his second term, not during the majority of his presidency.

did you know him personally? were not talking "personality" he seemed like a likeable enough sort, however your reply is based on personality not his accomplishments or lack of. so it's ok with you that he only suffered from dementia for the last part of his presidency? that's rich. you didn't address any of the list of reasons why people thought he sucked as a president, just skipped over it to remind us what a swell man he was...much like his presidency. you could start by Reagan's lack of response when our marines were killed. then tackle his lack of response for the aids epidemic. the man was not a great president.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:40 PM

7,515 posts, read 5,758,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Sometimes history is kinder, and sometimes current politics clouds the issues. Give Obama 15-20 years and the extreme views that cloud people's impressions of him now, will fade, and history will be more able to reflect his true ineptitude and failures as president.
I give it 4-5 years which will be enough time for his laws and executive orders to totally destroy the working class. It's happening before our eyes now.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
You posted a myth, I posted a fact, and you respond with some BS about liberals that has nothing to do with the issue.

No surprise.
Please cite the myth that I posted. As far as I know, I have never seen you surrender to a valid point. You are a habitual denier, and this is not BS. You never actually consider anyone's view if it contradicts your own.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Please cite the myth that I posted.
Quote:
Obama is spending twice as much as Bush, and Bush was waging wars.
Bush's wars were not in the budget until Obama put them there. Now, poof! Cons can claim that their hero was budget-conscious and Obama is just a spending fool, even though the opposite is true.

And I truly don't consider you to be someone whose views "validate" my points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies