Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 09:36 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Yeah, and I wonder if Chrissy will be down on knees during the entire interview, before his god.

Is there room for him under the teleprompter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 09:40 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post

Just as every alcoholic takes the first step by admitting they have a problem, you need to admit to yourself that Obama is a liar. He's lied on numerous occasions, and there's no reason for anyone to believe that a Chris Matthews/Baroke Obama love-fest is as scripted as professional wrestling. Obama would NEVER consent to a cold interview on national TV, because he's a HORRIBLE public speaker when it comes to impromptu speech.

So, so true!
Not only will Obama not consent to a real interview he won't even allow unscripted pictures taken.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:49 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Why would we want to watch him get soft ball interviews. It's all propaganda but you will tune in to get your fill.

You say if one believes it is all lies???? Well I am one of those people who lost their insurance so I know for a fact that he lied. If his lips move he's lying.
Pretty simple solution, dont watch the interview.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Pretty simple solution, dont watch the interview.
I'm not, Obama's face appeared the TV was shut off. Obama is only singing to the choir. As I said he doesn't care what we say I'm not listening to his propaganda and lies.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:02 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
As i said it will be an interesting interview no matter what side of the political fence you are on but if your preconceived notions are such that you cant even bring yourself to watch what the man says in an interview its going to be rather disingenuous for you to then offer your take on the interview that you never watched or only watched through carefully edited FOX clips of the event.
Cmon kidkaos grab a beer pull up a seat and enjoy the interview, think how much fuel you'll be able to add to the rightwing fire the next day..
Okay, my bad. I thought you were claiming he'd tell the absolute truth and Fox would just try to spin it as lies. Yes, I agree that whether you agree with Obama or not or believe Obama or not it can be interesting to listen to him speak.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:09 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Indeed. With all of the cooperation he`s had since day one of his administration I would have thought we would be doing better.
It is his job to get bipartisan support. He's the President. It isn't his job to go on TV and whine about how the Republicans won't give him his way. He is the Commander-in-Chief, the head honcho, the CEO, the buck stops with him. The Republicans obstructed Clinton's healthcare agenda and Clinton's entitlement programs too. Clinton responded by compromising so that things could get done. Obama responded by whining and complaining.

Quote:
Ok, he told a lie that affected 1% of the population at best. As scandals go, this is another one that didn`t achieve the results you people are looking for. You might want to tee up Benghazi again.
Actually, it did achieve great results if you're into that sort of thing. It caused Obama's numbers to tank. It did what the stimulus, the oil spill, the recess appointments, Solyndra, fast and furious, the beer summit, the non-"recovery summer", Benghazi, the IRS, the NSA, and Syria all failed to do. Obama is barely treading water right now in the polls.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
It is his job to get bipartisan support. He's the President. It isn't his job to go on TV and whine about how the Republicans won't give him his way. He is the Commander-in-Chief, the head honcho, the CEO, the buck stops with him. The Republicans obstructed Clinton's healthcare agenda and Clinton's entitlement programs too. Clinton responded by compromising so that things could get done. Obama responded by whining and complaining.

Actually, it did achieve great results if you're into that sort of thing. It caused Obama's numbers to tank. It did what the stimulus, the oil spill, the recess appointments, Solyndra, fast and furious, the beer summit, the non-"recovery summer", Benghazi, the IRS, the NSA, and Syria all failed to do. Obama is barely treading water right now in the polls.
Yes the "commander in chief" whines constantly for the world to see. And to think he is supposed to protect Americans. He does so by appeasing our enemies but within the U.S. anyone who opposes him is the enemy. Obamacare opened a lot of eyes and Obama is finally being seen for who he is.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:54 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Someone mentioned a drinking game, how about taking a drink every time Tingle Leg alludes to race as the reason for tanking poll numbers.

Old 12-04-2013, 11:04 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,895,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
In other news, there will be a televised softball match on Thursday. Team Tingles, whose mascot is a Skittle Shiitting Unicorn, will play Team Lying Dog President. The crowd is expected to number in the millions, 93% of them black.

Should be an awesome game!
I would back off the percentile of blacks as more white liberals back him than blacks could want to. White liberalism is a plague on this nation and is one reason we are but chum these days. Who is pushing for the social programs? The usual rich white suspects in congress who can't see past the next election. In their minds they are more important than you or I and would wipe their fat azzes with us if any were on a roll of TP.

Old 12-04-2013, 11:08 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
I would back off the percentile of blacks as more white liberals back him than blacks could want to. White liberalism is a plague on this nation and is one reason we are but chum these days. Who is pushing for the social programs? The usual rich white suspects in congress who can't see past the next election. In their minds they are more important than you or I and would wipe their fat azzes with us if any were on a roll of TP.
True. It was a play on words to wrap in the black monolith. Can't leave them out. Al Sharpton's channel, ya know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies