Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2014, 10:18 AM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Alcohol is not a cash crop.

Marijuana is.

But I never expected burnouts to realize the distinction.
Is alcohol even a crop at all?

Old 02-03-2014, 10:21 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,728,425 times
Quote:
You just love bringing that personal tragedy of mine up over and over again. Since that is the only argument you have, that supports my argument we don't need yet another intoxicant legalized.

Marijuana can lead to psychosis, cancer, COPD, Emphysema, etc.

But those that want to get high use it as escapism from reality and as such are complete losers.

the exact opposite your brother would be alive and well if he had been only a pot smoker, not an alcohol drinker.. I know my brother was almost killed by alcohol!!! but he smokes pot and is just fine and is a workaholic with two kids.. see the difference.???

the reason I bring it up is because you are a big hypocrite!!!! you would give a pot smoker walking papers from his employment, you own words, if caught with thc in his system but you would give an alcohol drinker the green light as long as it does not affect there productivity.. can you see the pure hate hypocrisy against weed..

and by the way burnt bacon can cause cancer!!! the coloring in soda can cause cancer!!! toys from china can cause cancer, just about everything can cause cancer..

Old 02-03-2014, 10:21 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
The rain in Spain stays mainly in the grain.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post

god that old fud is making himself look really desperate!!! lawd

Old 02-03-2014, 10:28 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,217,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the exact opposite your brother would be alive and well if he had been only a pot smoker, not an alcohol drinker.. I know my brother was almost killed by alcohol!!! but he smokes pot and is just fine and is a workaholic with two kids.. see the difference.???

the reason I bring it up is because you are a big hypocrite!!!! you would give a pot smoker walking papers from his employment, you own words, if caught with thc in his system but you would give an alcohol drinker the green light as long as it does not affect there productivity.. can you see the pure hate hypocrisy against weed..

and by the way burnt bacon can cause cancer!!! the coloring in soda can cause cancer!!! toys from china can cause cancer, just about everything can cause cancer..
But dope more so than your named examples.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:

Marijuana is.

that one takes the lame post of the year on cd alcohol is a hundred and 20 billion dollar a year industry.. where are all the cartels for alcohol???

Old 02-03-2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
But dope more so than your named examples.
talk English I see you are getting weary

dope?? we are talking about weed and their is no definitive proof that weed causes cancer!!! on the contrary cannabis fights cancer cells...

Old 02-03-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
that one takes the lame post of the year on cd alcohol is a hundred and 20 billion dollar a year industry.. where are all the cartels for alcohol???
Asked and answered.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
talk English I see you are getting weary
Stop toking up and you might just understand the English language.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:35 AM

20,369 posts, read 14,647,504 times
Quote:

Marijuana is.

I just don't even understand this post. I'm no burnout by the way. I don't use the stuff. Clean and sober, of all substances, that's me...

Are you implying that no one makes big $$ off of alcohol?

I'm thinking the 4 million dollar pricetag on Superbowl commercials and how many of them were bought up by beer companies, proves you wrong. (Loved the one called "puppy love" btw, cute as heck.)

Are you suggesting that in an environment of prohibition, organized criminals would not attempt to make money off of alcohol because it is "not a cash crop?"

Ever seen any movie about prohibition era gansters, like ever? Ever seen Legends of the Fall? Ever heard of the dudes with tommy-guns running booze in like Chicago, or "speakeasies" or any of that? Pretty sure that the moment alcohol became illegal, the black market stepped up to supply to that demand, in a BIG way.

It might not necessarily be a "crop" strictly speaking, but the cash is, was, and always will be there, since cash is nothing but a symbol of human valuation and demand...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies