Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2014, 08:19 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,214,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
It doesn't harm me personally, you are right. Just like heroine, crack, Polygamy etc... Doesn't harm me personally either because I don't do such things. That still doesn't mean we should legalize those things should we?

However what is potentially harmful to others is trying to make such behaviors normalized. The gay lifestyle does have several risks involved, they are the highest group at risk for HIV and all STDs in general. They are also more likely to have more sexual partners than straight people, often without protection, and in in the case of gay men, unprotected anal sex (the most High Risk sexual act there is). Which can also lead to bowl problems, internal bleeding, weakining of the sphincter (causes loss of control), and hemorrhoids.

On top of this they are often prone to depression and mental illnes . Gay people by and large often suffer from some mental disorder, the most common being suicidal depression, OCD, bi polar, gender non conformity etc...

So as you can see, it's not a very healthy lifestyle. And as such it should not be promoted as normal or encouraged. It also fails at doing the most important tasks of all in terms of nature and evolution, creating new life. One cannot believe in Evolution and believe in a gay gene, natural selection would have killed them off.

These are all facts and not debatable. You can only deny them.
So when you say "gay" you just mean gay men it seems. Which when you say "gay men" you mean hot and sweaty butt sex with random other gay men.

Why do the homophobes obsess with anal sex? Which all of this are things that straight people can have and do, yet somehow you expect gay men to be perfect and if they aren't then they are some sort of disease ridden monsters.

The fact that you obsess with gay men when trying to defend your position against all gays basically discredits everything you have to say against gays in general.

Old 02-16-2014, 08:28 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,311,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin_Muzik_NJ View Post
Ad hominem....from the usual suspect. Maybe you should keep stick to arguing that men that have sex with little boys are heterosexuals and then back them up with junk science studies.

Hey, since you're grammar trolling and engaging in logical fallacies...let me join you.

Have you learned what a straw man is yet?
Men, well adult males(they are not MEN) that would have sex with a child regardless of gender are PEDOPHILES .. completely different sexual orientation, it seems it is ALWAYS the Homophobes that bring up sex with children, animals, siblings, etc..

Old 02-16-2014, 08:38 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,311,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Oh good grief - this is so full of nonsense propaganda and negative stereotypes it's pathetic. You compare gay and lesbian people to heroine, crack and polygamy, mindlessly parrot ignorant anti-gay propaganda from religious hate groups then turn around and say you don't hate gay people? Pull the other one. Your animus towards gay people is as transparent as a recently washed window.

They also wouldn't want to admit they could NOT pick out most Homosexuals in a crowd, for every "Queen" or "Butch" there are thousands that look and act just like Heterosexuals of their gender.

They go to a gym and about 30% of the guys there are GAY, yeah those guys with big muscles and deep voices are Gay.

But they can't see past their stereotypes.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:05 PM

32,091 posts, read 15,089,435 times

I guess you have no idea how many heterosexual couples have anal sex. I really didn't want to go here but I just had to point this out since you think it's a gay thing.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:07 PM

33,565 posts, read 37,168,881 times
Quote:
Ad hominem....from the usual suspect. Maybe you should keep stick to arguing that men that have sex with little boys are heterosexuals and then back them up with junk science studies.
Junk science = anything you disagree with, right?

Old 02-16-2014, 09:31 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,210,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Junk science = anything you disagree with, right?
No...psychology and psychiatry are called SOFT sciences for a reason.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:37 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,396,450 times
Quote:

Hey, since you're grammar trolling and engaging in logical fallacies...let me join you.

Have you learned what a straw man is yet?
Your false accusations, personal attacks and unsubstantiated claims just shows you have no actual argument.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:43 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,785,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I saw a parade that had some local activist gay group and it was raunchy.
Mardi Gras and Spring Break are always raunchy and they're mostly heterosexual events. Funny how you ignore those.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:56 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,336,724 times
Quote:
No...psychology and psychiatry are called SOFT sciences for a reason.
You may have heard the natural sciences (chemistry, physics, biology) called the hard sciences and the social sciences (history, political science) referred to as the soft sciences. Certain sciences, such as psychology and sociology, used to be considered soft science and now are considered hard science. So, you may be wondering about the difference between hard and soft science.

Difference Between Hard Science and Soft Science

Old 02-16-2014, 10:04 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,210,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Your false accusations, personal attacks and unsubstantiated claims just shows you have no actual argument.
No false accusations here..if I cared enough I'd dig up the post in the Bill Nye thread where you cried strawman and there was none. You actually did in in BOTH of them.

Lol this is coming from a prior post you replied to where you stated NOTHING but a personal attack.

But nonetheless, what am I supposed to be arguing? That men who have sex with boys are heterosexual? Who.would even something so absurd? The mountain of twisted interpretative, suggestive "evidence" (really it's data) does not fly in the face of a.priori knowledge that a male and a male is homosexual. Regardless of secondary sexual characteristics. If "pedophelia" is a sexual orientation and the subject being a child is the prime motivating factor....then how do you explain males who exclusively choose boys? Like NAMBLA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies