Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2014, 06:13 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecstatic Magnet View Post
Again, none of this is relevant to the mechanism of collapse.
I don't understand this post. It's almost like arguing with a 5 year old who has his hands over his ears.

The towers were built in the early 70's with good steel beams, and they were insulated in the event of a fire.

Who would have ever dreamed that terrorists would ram a super heavy jumbo jet loaded with jet fuel into the towers on purpose? The force of the impact knocked insulation off the beams. The burning jet fuel along with all the plastic computers and office computers and all the wood created a fire akin to a blast furnace a blacksmith would use. NO ONE would have thought the building would be subjected to those extremes. Those beams, holding thousands of tons of weight held and held but finally the heat broke down the temper and they gave way. Simple physics. There is no other explanation.

The force of those buildings dropping that far and hitting the concrete below must have been unimaginable. The buildings all around were fatally damaged. Their foundations destroyed.

It all adds up. These conspiracy theories are as ridiculous as FDR allowing thousands of sailors to die and prize ships in our Pacific fleet to be sunk by the Japanese to get us in the war.

It's sick to think this way.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:18 PM

88,619 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
really now...apparently you have zero knowledge of anything related to that site

FDNY...worked the pile, the recovery, the clean up, and the salvage site at freshkills
NYPD...worked the pile, the recovery, the clean up, and the salvage site at freshkills
PANYNJ.....worked the pile, the recovery, the clean up, and the salvage site at freshkills
NYC dept of sanitation....worked the pile, the recovery, the clean up, and the salvage site at freshkills
Nassau County police....worked the pile, the recovery, the clean up, and the salvage site at freshkills
ny national guard....worked the pile, the recovery, the clean up, and the salvage site at freshkills
800th mp bde....worked the pile, the recovery, the clean up, and the salvage site at freshkills

so it begs the question....are you just ignorant of the facts...or are you purposely lying?????
It's that. There's no other explanation for such nonsense. As I told the other poster earlier in the thread, no one--NO ONE--who has the most rudimentary knowledge of the events of 9/11/01, whether or not they believe that someone in government was behind it, can be that stupid.

Can you imagine if somebody showed up anywhere in New York City and tried to tell whomever was nearest them that only FEMA was on the cleanup? 40,000 people on site--everyone knows someone who was there. And how many others at Fresh Kills.

Sometimes people just play stupid to further their agenda.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:31 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,856,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger
Regarding JFK, and maybe this will be good therapy for you and others who think like you.

Just give this a watch. Do yourself a favor.
I saw this on VHS today @ Goodwill..... "Declassified: The plot to murder JFK" but I didnt wanna see it because its probably MAINSTEAM CRAP and not the truth!!!! (The truth is IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB .... HE WOULDNT GO ALONG WITH THE EVIL AGENDA SO THEY REPLACED HIM WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD!!)

Its all quite sad..

Old 02-25-2014, 06:43 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I saw this on VHS today @ Goodwill..... "Declassified: The plot to murder JFK" but I didnt wanna see it because its probably MAINSTEAM CRAP and not the truth!!!! (The truth is IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB .... HE WOULDNT GO ALONG WITH THE EVIL AGENDA SO THEY REPLACED HIM WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD!!)

Its all quite sad..
Are you talking about the NOVA program originally aired on PBS? It couldn't be on VHS, it was made last year!

They used modern forensic and ballistic analysis to debunk all the theories people have been holding all these years.

JFK was shot by a singly shooter from that room in the book depository.

JFK was shot by a cheap, mail order Italian military rifle.

Lee Harvey Oswald ordered that rifle through a catalog and all the evidence traces it right back to him.

Lee Harvey Oswald threatened the President's life on numerous occasions.

Inside job, ridiculous.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:44 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,605,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psikeyhackr View Post
Oh right! I am THE ONLY PERSON that doesn't buy the official story.

But this is why 9/11 has become significant to the scientific culture rather than just conspiracy bull****. I guess our so called "scientists" have sent all of their curiosity to Mars and can't even discuss the peculiar phenomenon of three skyscrapers collapsing in the same place on the same day. That is why I call it The 9/11 Affair after the Galileo Affair. Our "scientists" now have a problem implying there is any kind of nobility to their profession.

So YOU need to project this as a psychological issue with ME.

Sorry, but this involves what is now being called STEM education all over the planet.

How can one high school physics teacher, David Chandler, point out physics problems with 9/11 events in New York and all other high school physics teachers say nothing? If Chandler is wrong then why aren't plenty of other physics teachers jumping up and proving it? Why is there so much SILENCE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQDBKlGfDFM

This is definitely a Scientific AUTHORITY issue. Because it presents the significant possibility that a lot of certified experts are full of crap but it means they need to keep 7th and 8th graders from not figuring out grade school physics.

The Physics will never change or go away.

psik

This is what irks the perps. They can keep building memorials *and charge 30.00 for admittance). but this isn't making the narrative real.

At Smithsonian Museum you can see The Ruby Slippers. lol. They are as real as the OS of 911.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:49 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,605,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Absolutely untrue, and ridiculous to think you can post something like that and no one who knows better will see it or call you on it.

Yes, this is the part where you are supposed to shriek, "PAID GOVERNMENT SHILL!" or "CIA!" or at the very least tell me I watch Fox News. I thought I'd save you the fingertip skin.

well, you did post on a different known shill site (2007/ years ago) that you were 'in on the cleanup'. Sorry but that's what YOU claimed. Can't post a link but it was to a known blog.

Old 02-25-2014, 07:16 PM

1,594 posts, read 1,413,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I rather assumed that was the point.

You seem to have just proven that a Jenga tower can't collapse from the top...
There are so many geniuses who think of Jenga towers.

I marvel at their brilliance.

But then I point out that the Jenga blocks are not damaged in their fall and therefore did not absorb any of the kinetic energy to slow the collapse. It can be rebuilt with the exact same components.

That is the purpose of the paper loops in my model. They sustain damage and must be replaced. That is what slows the collapse and eventually brings it to a halt. And that is what I think must happen in any reasonable model. There is not enough Potential Energy in the structure to destroy all of the supports strong enough to hold the weight of the structure against gravity and deal with the Conservation of Momentum. The lower mass must be accelerated by lighter mass falling from above.

The 25 second collapse time of the north tower is the fatal flaw of any collapse theory.

psik

Old 02-25-2014, 07:18 PM

88,619 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
well, you did post on a different known shill site (2007/ years ago) that you were 'in on the cleanup'. Sorry but that's what YOU claimed. Can't post a link but it was to a known blog.
The closest I came to being part of the cleanup was doing bid documents for engineering contracts related to the work at the site. I worked in an office to which people left and returned to work at the site every day, and I visited the site a few times, but I was in Jersey City. I returned to work in Manhattan for the rebuilding for a couple of years. I don't imagine I would have ever said I was "in on the cleanup", and I have no idea what blog you are referring to.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:10 PM

13,305 posts, read 7,876,816 times
Default Now For Some Biology And Records

Sandy Hook; GAME OVER! - NO Deaths NO Victims in Official Record - YouTube

Old 02-25-2014, 08:16 PM

13,305 posts, read 7,876,816 times
Hey, I didn't see any contrails coming from the planes that hit the buildings.

What's up with that?

HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies