Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 12:15 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Let's try and stick to reality. How exactly do you believe they are signing up when they have no documentation to verify?
No documentation such as legitimate name, address, social security number means illegals aren't even billed for their hospital stays. They use the ERs completely free of charge -- no co-pay, no payment plan -- nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 12:16 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Obama only promised the illegals they weren't going to have to PAY for their own health care, I'm sure most will be getting in on the Medicaid expansion side of obamacare.
What proof do you have that people at the consulate are illegal??

I guess immigrant = illegal in your eyes.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
What proof do you have that people at the consulate are illegal??

I guess immigrant = illegal in your eyes.
Why would legal immigrants and US citizens be heading to the Mexican consulates for everything? Why wouldn't they be just like other legal immigrants such as Japanese, or Polish, or Italian and just sign up like them and everyone else?

Old 03-28-2014, 12:23 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Why would legal immigrants and US citizens be heading to the Mexican consulates for everything? Why wouldn't they be just like other legal immigrants such as Japanese, or Polish, or Italian and just sign up like them and everyone else?
So consulates are for illegal immigrants, really??

Americans who have questions about Mexico contact the Mexican consulate

Old 03-28-2014, 12:34 AM

15,532 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Are Obamacare navigators helping people enroll at other Consulates? They aren't supposed to get ACA benefits, I'd like to see a little more info.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:39 AM

Quote:

The Mexican consulates are offices of the Mexican government. Why on earth would US citizens turn to the Mexican government for their obamacare? Sure the consulates can give a US citizen a travel visa to Mexico but US mandated healthcare??????

Old 03-28-2014, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Are Obamacare navigators helping people enroll at other Consulates? They aren't supposed to get ACA benefits, I'd like to see a little more info.
And that's a good question. What about US citizens of non-Mexican ethnicity? Is there Obamacare at Irish consulates, German consulates, French consulates? Or Japanese consulates, India consulates, Chinese consulates? If this is for the benefit of US citizens, then why only those of one special ethnic group?

Old 03-28-2014, 01:50 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Does that include US citizens? Not everyone works.
If you and/or your spouse aren't handicapped, elderly and/or incapacitated and have never worked why would you deserve anything?

And no even citizens who refuse to work don't deserve squat.

According to Obama , all Americans deserve healthcare, even lazy able bodied losers like a 30 something year old that lives in his parent's basement getting high and playing video games all day. If you don't want to work, or don't try to work why would you deserve anything at all?

BTW when I turned 18, I got a job w/insurance and didn't need to mooch of others or the government.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:17 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I'm not a US citizen. Is it OK with you guys if I continue paying into my ACA-compliant insurance? Just checking...

You are most likely here legally. That is a big difference.

I have been to Denmark; some of my ancestors are from Langland, Denmark (they got tired of being conscripted into the German army). Why in the world would you want to go to a crap hole like LA when you could have stayed in Denmark, which is a really nice place?

In my opinion, the Danes, the Dutch (northern vs southern is different), Scots and Irish are the nicest people in Europe.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:10 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,974 times
Quote:

Can you say for sure all that sign up at the mexican consulate are legal? Of course you cant. Stop this all or nothing game. Some are and some are not legal. The problem is no illegals should be able to sign up. That is the point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies