Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2014, 06:37 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times

Advertisements

Just have a couple of thousand " concerned citizens" surround the feds, with national guard standing by, and force them to stand down and seek a peaceful solution.
When the situation is resolved the feds firearms and weapons would be returned to them.

Old 04-10-2014, 06:41 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher | The Free Thought Project

On this he is in the right but don't let the fed gov learn from their mistakes in murdering people in Waco and Ruby Ridge. Its much smarter to murder a man and steal his cattle over some stupid turtle.
He's not in the right. He does not own the land he wants to graze his cattle on. If you want to use land, you have to abide by the owner's terms. Would a landlord allow a tenant to stay in an apartment if that tenant wouldn't pay the rent or abide by the rules as set out in the lease? No.

Old 04-10-2014, 06:50 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
His family has been there since 1877 LONG before the BLM existed so.
so what? he doesn't own the land. He never has. You act like 1877 is time immemorial or something, but it is just a few generations.

his justification:
"My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed," Bundy said.

The Bundy family was already ranching here long before the Department of Interior was born, and long before tortoises were protected."
my family arrived in our region in the 1650's. We were here before the United States existed. By your logic we are exempt from U.S. law.

Last edited by le roi; 04-10-2014 at 06:59 AM..

Old 04-10-2014, 07:16 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
Please backup your 99% claim with proof or factual documentation. Otherwise it's just more excuse making and shrugging of personal responsibility. If you want to be a racist be one, its obvious you are. But don't tell whites they don't have a right to be offended by this black boy and his racist medallion. And yes, he is a boy in the context of an immature, arrogant child, not in the racial context which I know you are dying to address.

I'm not necessarily offended, because it does take a lot to offend me. More or less my comments on the topic at hand were just exposing the hypocrisy and the double standard, that it's not OK for one group to do it, and that because white people didn't know about this group, then it is acceptable, and not racist! My point is, if you're going to take a stand against racism, then take a stand against ALL racism, and not pick and choose!

Old 04-10-2014, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Frankly, you don't get to tell us "conservative white males" what is and what is not racist. Your opinion on the matter means nothing, you have no skin in this game and you aren't qualified to even join the conversation. When white folks want your opinions on what we feel is and isn't racist we'll come looking for you, until then you just keep doing your thing.

It doesn't matter how many people knew about this organization or what their history is, this is an openly racist hate group and that's all that matters. If we believe that it's racist that's all that matters, this isn't your call nor is it your place to tell anyone that they're wrong.

Just run along, we'll handle the hard work without you.

Old 04-10-2014, 07:45 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
poor white people...

how ever will you survive in this place called America?

Old 04-10-2014, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Umm.. damn near every other post on this board is about Black people being violent, stupid, weak and ignorant.

Stupid people say stupid things. Anyone with half a brain knows that not all black people are violent, stupid, weak or ignorant.

Old 04-10-2014, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
What about the tribe leaders that sold their own people to the Europeans? Forgot that little tibdit, didn't ya?
Why do you guys think that little tidbit holds weight? Anyone who bought or sold a slave was an evil person.

Pointing out a few Africans or Blacks who bought or sold slaves doesn't mean it was OK.

Old 04-10-2014, 08:03 AM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
poor white people...

how ever will you survive in this place called America?
I agree, we should deflect and therefore condone racism against whites - because this is America.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -MLK Jr.

Old 04-10-2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Stupid people say stupid things. Anyone with half a brain knows that not all black people are violent, stupid, weak or ignorant.
Of course we know that but a lot of ignorance is applauded on this site. I find it hilarious to see some people disgusted when they hear the same stereotypes they use on other people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies