Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2014, 11:06 AM

2,251 posts, read 3,275,907 times

Advertisements

I think the sad point of the OP's post is the liberal media's eagerness jump at the chance to embellish this person's statement.

Of everything that is newsworthy about this tragedy, the liberal media (of course) devotes a significant amount of press-space to a ridiculous, unfounded, anti-gun comment by a single person who just happens to be associated with this incident.

Pathetic.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:07 AM

15,651 posts, read 10,413,163 times
It is wrong and cruel to criticize a man who has just lost his only child. He is in the throws of grief. My heart hurts for this father I've never met. His pain is unbearable and palpable.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:08 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,752,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagiterian View Post
What is a typical California liberal?
Anti-gun for one --- which is why they're trying to ignore the victims he knifed to death and ran over with his BMW. And the fact that he came from a rich liberal family that had total access to mental health programs.

Anyhow -- even if someone is very weird, they're not going to get locked up just for being weird. I'm not sure most of us want all weird people locked up -- we might even lose a lot of posters on here.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:09 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,237,192 times
His dad should be responsible. Anyone who is in this kid's midst for more than a few minutes can see something's off. Not because of Aspergers, but because of the malicious and downright evil social media confessions which should have tipped off a father who is involved in his son's life.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
It is wrong to criticize a man who has just lost his only child. He is in the throws of grief. My heart hurts for this father I've never met. His pain is unbearable and palpable.
But is his child somehow more important than the children of other parents who were knifed or run over by the BMW?

Old 05-25-2014, 11:10 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,538,370 times
Man, this dude was really out there. The more I read and watch his stuff (creepy) the more I think he's Eurasian who's racist against non-white males and blond women. Living in the future is so confusing for people like him.

He hated the non-white's who bullied him and took all the blonde white women from him. He asked his parents if he could die his hair blonde? Weird, I think, not only was he confused about who he was (racially) he was confused sexually. He never really mentions a girl by name or one that he approached.

Once you get past the media hyped headlines and propaganda talking points that both sides use, this is a very interesting psychological study.

The coked up loser Freud would have had a field day with this kid.

Ok, upon further reading I see he mentions Maddy from his childhood. I bet she's freaking out.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Wrong again (how many times is that for you now?). What liberals wish is that people would stop killing people and that every time someone advocates some common sense when it comes to guns that rednecks like your self wouldn't automatically scream anti gun this anti gun that.
So what do you intend to do about the knives or the cars that people use to kill others?

Look at the Boston Marathon killers --- they didn't shoot anyone, they did mean to kill and maim thousands. How does taking away guns change any of that?

And as we know -- prohibition doesn't work -- if the government takes away guns, people will still get them, they'll go to the black market suppliers --- the same people who bring in all the meth and heroin and illegals that the government can't ever find can just as easily bring in guns and ammunition.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:13 AM

39,247 posts, read 27,650,711 times
He was obviously mentally ill. But these people still blame guns or gun laws. It is truly sad. I wish I can take my guns in public, but I can't. If I take even unloaded gun in public, I would be thrown in jail.

I always wonder though, would gun laws (extremely strict ones like the one we have in California) prevent a creepy mentally ill dude like him from killing people?!

Quote:
I'd assume to him his child is more important.
If someone killed my child, I'd be angry at the killer, not whatever object or substance the killer used to carry out his deed.

13,778 posts, read 9,674,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Of course -- he's a liberal and we can excuse him for his grief -- but it's the liberal mass media trying to exploit this for their agenda -- so they're focusing on the shot victim but ignoring the 3 he murdered by stabbing them with a knife. Anything for the agenda.

Same way the liberal media ignored that killing where the rich kid plowed his car into a crowd to kill them. And the Boston terrorists used homemade bombs for their killing spree.
Where did you get the information that he is a liberal?

Looked more to me that he was an anguished father, lashing out at anybody and everybody during that meeting with the press.
I haven't heard one liberal with the exception of a Democratic Senator proposing more comprehensive mental health programs. I have heard zero comments for more gun laws from any official either state or federal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies