Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2014, 07:26 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
My points remain unchallenged.
BS. Your points have been refuted over and over but you just continue to spew out the same Goebbles inspired propaganda over and over and over and over...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2014, 07:37 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
BS. Your points have been refuted over and over but you just continue to spew out the same Goebbles inspired propaganda over and over and over and over...

Fearless Leader has trained him well.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:50 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
My points remain unchallenged.
As others have mentioned, your points [anti-conservative screed] have been disputed ad nauseam. Start with the 1st so-called lie by conservatives --- 'the ACA is mandating what companies cover in their health care plans for the 1st time ever.'

I suppose you can find someone, somewhere, who makes that claim. I don't know anyone, left, right, in-between, who doesn't know that there were mandates before the ACA. For you to say 'conservatives' didn't know that indicates you have a hostility to conservatives that might be a mental disorder.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:55 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,299,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Not once have they been refuted. They aren't even addressed.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Your points are challenged by posts in this thread
You are wrong
My points are not even addressed. Let alone challenged.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Your points are challenged by posts in this thread
You are wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
As others have mentioned, your points [anti-conservative screed] have been disputed ad nauseam. Start with the 1st so-called lie by conservatives --- 'the ACA is mandating what companies cover in their health care plans for the 1st time ever.'

I suppose you can find someone, somewhere, who makes that claim. I don't know anyone, left, right, in-between, who doesn't know that there were mandates before the ACA. For you to say 'conservatives' didn't know that indicates you have a hostility to conservatives that might be a mental disorder.
They don't because they are pretending this mandate is the first ever.

And for those conservatives that are in touch with reality and do acknowledge government has mandated certain medical care be covered by health insurance, then what is the objection to birth control being included?

Because if conservatives are hanging their hat on the corporations are people lie, they are insane and or dishonest.

This gets to the issue, in the twisted minds of conservatives why isn't birth control just medical care which should be mandated in coverage like other medical care?

An honest answe to this question is where conservatives prove their ant-birth control wanting to control the sexual behavior of women ideology

Old 07-06-2014, 08:45 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Quote:
They don't because they are pretending this mandate is the first ever.

And for those conservatives that are in touch with reality and do acknowledge government has mandated certain medical care be covered by health insurance, then what is the objection to birth control being included?

Because if conservatives are hanging their hat on the corporations are people lie, they are insane and or dishonest.

This gets to the issue, in the twisted minds of conservatives why isn't birth control just medical care which should be mandated in coverage like other medical care?

An honest answe to this question is where conservatives prove their ant-birth control wanting to control the sexual behavior of women ideology
Wrong

Old 07-06-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Wrong
Once again my points are unchallenged.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:54 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Quote:
Once again my points are unchallenged.
Once again all your points are wrong as proved in the thread

Old 07-06-2014, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Once again all your points are wrong as proved in the thread
No my points have not even been addressed let alone challenged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies